Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide=Insane]
You know you are legit when...

You take 3rd age melee...

BLUE PARTY HAT...

ags...

and you tank for our team...

at Bandos GWD.

090403174848.png

[/hide]

You my friend are Insane

On the other-hand I am broke and I have a low summoning level.

[hide=]26a20058summoning.png[/hide]

No, he's legit :lol:

Too bad it's not even me :(

I'm the nub hiding in the back with guthans.

To bad for him that you seem greater than him.

[hide=Insane]
You know you are legit when...

You take 3rd age melee...

BLUE PARTY HAT...

ags...

and you tank for our team...

at Bandos GWD.

090403174848.png

[/hide]

You my friend are Insane

On the other-hand I am broke and I have a low summoning level.

[hide=]26a20058summoning.png[/hide]

No, he's legit :lol:

Too bad it's not even me :(

I'm the nub hiding in the back with guthans.

To bad for him that your greater than him, cause i honestly think that. You seem more original and hardworking.

The guy with the expensive items seems all about "I got this, and i got that....and wait i got that too!".

yea i too agree with sirhemen all talk and show off's.but you look like you know what you are doing.

Sincerly,

Walkingdeat4. For all the HATERs Im called"THE SPAMMER"?

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

yea i too agree with sirhemen all talk and show off's.but you look like you know what you are doing.

Sincerly,

Walkingdeat4. For all the HATERs Im called"EPIC FAIL"?

:twss:

090401185523.png

Nice hit.

Thanks.. :)

:anxious:

...[Off-off-topic] all you guys saying that tif iq>average rs player iq [wtf aswell...]

I had that in my sig a looooong time ago. I removed it for a reason. (And the reason wasn't walkingdeat or anything like him. It's usual for "new" people to post bad replies for a while.)

My 50k trade limit says it was because of people freaking out about use of ? glitch.

And, 26 minutes of my time:

[hide=Levels]73summ.jpg

74summ.jpg[/hide]

And... does 500g granite just not sell? Must I break apart the 5kg bricks :ohnoes:

EDIT: Now that I complain about it, I get like 5 updates equaling about 2k granite :oops:

--->READ THIS ENTIRE POST<---

I just went through three pages removing three pages of spam/flames. The amount of times that moderators have to clean this thread and post warnings is absolutely ridiculous and completely inappropriate. I've had to leave three or four warnings myself probably just within the past month or two, and I know that other moderators have left warnings here as well.

The spamming and flaming has to stop.

Both spamming and flaming are strictly against the Tip.it Forum Rules. Spamming is where you post a comment that is pointless, off-topic, does not contribute to the thread/discussion and/or is only a few words long. Flaming includes but is not limited to insulting users, making rude comments, pointless harassment towards an individual or group of people, and vulgarity. I have probably seen ALL of this in this thread and that is completely unacceptable.

If you see a post that is spam, flames or violates the Tip.it Forum Rules in ANY way, DO NOT REPLY TO IT. If someone flames you, do not flame them back. If someone posts spam, do not comment on how pointless their post is. If someone is being rude to another individual or group of people, do not tell them to shape up, "gtfo" or stop being mean. Instead, report the offending post and ignore it. Any posts that violate the Tip.it Forum Rules that are reported WILL BE REMOVED BY A MODERATOR. You should not take matters into your own hands by putting the offender in his/her place by telling them off.

If we see people causing more trouble here, there will be more consequences than just an over-arching warning posted on this thread.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

[hide=]hackedcopy.jpg[/hide]

Sorry about the bad quality, saved as the wrong format. If you don't feel like reading the paragraph below, here's my summary: I got hacked

Anyway, I got hacked for 33m. It was mostly my own fault for having my recovery questions easy enough for RL friends to answer. A so-so friend I had moved and a week later, this happened. This being the unforgiving Tip.it forums, I'm sure Ill get a few flames, lol, but for the most part I'm not that upset. Yeah it was alot of work down the drain, but this gives me a reason to finally get 99 hunter and maybe train my RC, which I've always wanted to do, lol. And yeah, the hacker bought all those shards and the leech pouches. He also dropped all of my runes and all of my charms, which was enough for about 69 summoning.

He got into my bank because the Password Recovery Appeal I sent in to JaGex must have gotten lost or something because it took about 5 days for it to go through, which was apparently enough time for him to get into my bank.

I'll keep playing Runescape, definitely, it's just going to take me a while to get back to where I once was, lol.

Edit: Next time you need to buy shards, I'd really appreciate it if you dropped me a pm ;)

2nd Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to say something, the hacker turned my character into a girl, LOL, even hackers need some lulz i guess

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Sorry about the bad quality, saved as the wrong format. If you don't feel like reading the paragraph below, here's my summary: I got hacked

Anyway, I got hacked for 33m. It was mostly my own fault for having my recovery questions easy enough for RL friends to answer. A so-so friend I had moved and a week later, this happened. This being the unforgiving Tip.it forums, I'm sure Ill get a few flames, lol, but for the most part I'm not that upset. Yeah it was alot of work down the drain, but this gives me a reason to finally get 99 hunter and maybe train my RC, which I've always wanted to do, lol. And yeah, the hacker bought all those shards and the leech pouches. He also dropped all of my runes and all of my charms, which was enough for about 69 summoning.

He got into my bank because the Password Recovery Appeal I sent in to JaGex must have gotten lost or something because it took about 5 days for it to go through, which was apparently enough time for him to get into my bank.

I'll keep playing Runescape, definitely, it's just going to take me a while to get back to where I once was, lol.

Aw, sorry to hear you got hacked. :( I hope you have fun getting it back. :)

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Edit: Next time you need to buy shards, I'd really appreciate it if you dropped me a pm ;)

2nd Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to say something, the hacker turned my character into a girl, LOL, even hackers need some lulz i guess

TBH I feel sorry for you but I find it funny that he dropped all your charms and runes, changed your character into a girl and bought you all those shards and pouches.

Glokstar2727.png

glokstar2727.png

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Lol, grats on the mage level and summoning levels. :thumbsup:

For me I finally hit a milestone...

[hide=]14mcraftxp.png[/hide]

How dare you get 14m crafting xp before me! :evil:

Well.. I guess it would help if I logged from time to time. :lol:

[hide=Unspam]pirater.png[/hide]

This was the outfit I used while crafting. I like it tbh, got sick of magic cape being so glitchy so I let my fire cape shine.

What980.png

voicefb2.png

I was bored so over the past few days I set out to see a sigil drop..

090404122601.png

Mission accomplished 8-)

I like how musky logged in around the same time you got the sigil.

More like every time musky logs on a sigil drops....

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

090404122601.png

Mission accomplished 8-)

:/

Wish I could get a damn sigil already....

090404122601.png

Mission accomplished 8-)

Quite true he(?) usually gets owned like that.

Glokstar2727.png

glokstar2727.png

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

090404122601.png

Mission accomplished 8-)

Quite true he(?) usually gets owned like that.

xD

Yea, RS usually BSes me.