Getting flamed on the rant forum.

Maxx91

No matter what you post a rant about, you will always get reactions like:

"Omg, noob, why rant about this?"

or

"Noob get over it!"

People rant to blow off steam and don't do it to get flamed for every grammar mistake or "noobish" post they make. PLEASE, grow up.

EDIT: Don't waste your time posting things like the 1st poster did as i'm not even going to respond to that and i won't get angry. It is not funny.

Get over it Rumplen00bskin.
Hmm, a lot of people will agree with Gun_Hippy, so Mr or Mrs Rumplen00bskin, i suggest you cry me a river, build a brdige and jump off it.

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

People stealing "my" "rocks". Or "stolen" kills in training area. Etc. It's part of the game. If you're not going to expect competition, or problems in the game, um....

But seriousily some of the rants here kinda pointless. Like someone here ranted about how expensive rares were, and that he/she would never be able to afford one. I'm sure a lot of people on these forums have the same problem, but they don't rant about that.

Or about how 28 hill giants are hard. Why not go train some where else? It spares us the time to see pointless rants.

I don't get why people get so worked up sometimes, it's just an online game. I mean losing all you're items, getting hacked, scmmed, pked, etc, doesn't mean the end of the world, right? I thought people played this game to have fun. But it seems by seeing some of the senseless rants here, and the "general" attitude, that people get worked up too easy.

Some of these rants are just about some kid whining about how he didn't get what he wanted and so he wants the game changed for him when either the solution is blatantly obvious or his problem is just so insignificant.

PLEASE, grow up.

Tell that to the whiny kids who make those rants.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

next time if you got let's say.. hacked mysteriously out of nowhere and lost 500m

and you rant and people tell you to get over it

well for them, If their house burned down and they family members decapitated by their own best friend in front of their eyes and murdering for fun and everyone laughing and not caring about that person, well tell them to get over it

so what if their house burned down, family's killed in witness by their best friend, people don't care about them; if you have to get over it, so do they

If they don't care, then you don't have to care

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Final Mercy, you have no sense of humanity do you? This is a game. People killing people in real life is not. I mean if you have that kind of attitude here, I'm imagining what kind of person you are in real life(no offense of course with your imagination).

If a nubcake complains and says he wants the game changed because of a particular problem, then tell him that he can't expect an entire game to change just because of him, and give him tips to solve his problem. Don't go "Omgzz you nub, get over it!" that is pointless, and offensive.

Example:

Bob: I want a free santa, because they are so impossible to get!

Bad answer: Omg, you lazy noob. <-- You're actually talking exactly a nub, oh irony

Good answer: You can't have a santa for free because that would not be fair to the people who worked hard to get it. Why don't you try runecrafting? It's a great moneymaker.

2480+ total

If a nubcake complains and says he wants the game changed because of a particular problem, then tell him that he can't expect an entire game to change just because of him, and give him tips to solve his problem. Don't go "Omgzz you nub, get over it!" that is pointless, and offensive.

Example:

Bob: I want a free santa, because they are so impossible to get!

Bad answer: Omg, you lazy noob. <-- You're actually talking exactly a nub, oh irony

Good answer: You can't have a santa for free because that would not be fair to the people who worked hard to get it. Why don't you try runecrafting? It's a great moneymaker.

omg..... an intelligent post!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I agree, I really don't like the flaming.

But there are some rants on this forum that are just pathetic. They don't need to be flamed though; flaming someone who is mad about something is just going to make them madder. You need to give them suggestions on how to get over it. And not in a superior, sarcastic way, either.

So you expect to go on a Rants forum, made for blowing off steam, and not getting flamed?

rofflez.

Honestly, I don't like flaming BUT I do like good healthy argumentative debates. Not stuff like "Get over it" or "get p2p".

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

No matter what you post a rant about, you will always get reactions like:

"Omg, noob, why rant about this?"

or

"Noob get over it!"

People rant to blow off steam and don't do it to get flamed for every grammar mistake or "noobish" post they make. PLEASE, grow up.

Agreed on the grammar thing but if your going to blast off a flameball of anger in public then expect people to be annoyed with you.

Also don't forget that a bunch of the anger always comes from either not reading the manual or just getting caught for doing something bad (not always, but often).

jagexvote.png :thumbsup:

[url=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/vote.php][img=http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/mr_moocky/jagexvote.png][/url]

Agreed on the grammar thing but if your going to blast off a flameball of anger in public then expect people to be annoyed with you.

hey. guess what? this is the rants forum. angry ppl come here. THIS is where ppl come to safely launchtheir flame balls. DONT flame the flame balls!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I'm happy to see there's some reasonable people on this forum too. Of course i know there's just dumb rants, but oh well if people want to rant about them they can, for this is the place to do so.

I think enough's been said, so this thread can be closed.

hey. guess what? this is the rants forum. angry ppl come here. THIS is where ppl come to safely launchtheir flame balls. DONT flame the flame balls!

Hey, guess what? this whole forum is a DISCUSSION forum. which means that this rant forum is for DISCUSSION threads, not pointless statements that create no discussion.

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Hey, guess what? this whole forum is a DISCUSSION forum. which means that this rant forum is for DISCUSSION threads, not pointless statements that create no discussion.

Hey. Guess what? Flaming is against the rules. You know why? Because it's what you said, a discussion forum. Not a flame forum.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Hey. Guess what? Flaming is against the rules. You know why? Because it's what you said, a discussion forum. Not a flame forum.

Did I ever say that people should be allowed to flame?

I wasn't even talking about repliers, I was talking about the thread authors

BlueSig6.jpg