The Dragon Slayer's Blog - 10001 dragons slain

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a nice little read, that blog of yours.

And that are some impossible goals you've set yourself :shock:

And yet you've allready managed to complete one of them.

About your construction 99 goal (which is awesome), have you ever considered using stealing creation tools? From what I've read you are able to stick to a minigame even after the part where it gets boring, or worse ;). It might be a cheap way to get a skill, but it saves a LOT of money, and therefore time. (It saved me nearly 50M)

Furthermore, good luck with all of those goals (impossible or not), I will be sure to check your blog out every now and then to see how it's going.

=D>

shacksig3.png

Qual_Kehk.png

Mario, upload a new bank pic after fish cape =P~

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

That was a nice little read, that blog of yours.

And that are some impossible goals you've set yourself :shock:

And yet you've allready managed to complete one of them.

About your construction 99 goal (which is awesome), have you ever considered using stealing creation tools? From what I've read you are able to stick to a minigame even after the part where it gets boring, or worse ;). It might be a cheap way to get a skill, but it saves a LOT of money, and therefore time. (It saved me nearly 50M)

Furthermore, good luck with all of those goals (impossible or not), I will be sure to check your blog out every now and then to see how it's going.

=D>

Yes I was actually researching the SC tools and their exp bonuses are very attractive. Considering construction contains an enormous gp/exp rate I might try to brainwash myself into no lifing Stealing Creation. I haven't even tried the minigame yet. ;)

Kinderf my bank doesn't look too pretty right now. Lost my whip and accidentally alched a few things. I would be embarassed to put it up right now. :(

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I Lol'd epic hard when I saw your signature. :lol:

<3:

-Zach

Thanks. :)

Funny you should mention that, because I just finished a new signature. You can see it now.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Bump :)

And what happened to the other sig?

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Bump :)

And what happened to the other sig?

I noticed the tail was missing, which I must have somehow accidentally deleted. It looked akward. It's under construction now.

dangsig.png

fancy goals i hope you reach them

in comparison my goals seem like childs play

anywho...good luck :thumbsup:

~~~legomn187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Awesome gaols. Those 10k dragons won't be easy, but you're already far on your way. Also, awesome bank. Free stuff please :P?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Epic blog, it's this which inspired me to set myself a impossible goal of 100k greens. Gl with your goals also.

I'm glad I'm inspiring people. \'

dangsig.png