In a week start searching for clues!

baalboy5

We couldn't part from you without mentioning something very, very big on the horizon. The new year brings a stunning new update, and we are so happy with it that we are going to let a few hints trickle out over the next few weeks...

Its the sun! The sun is coming! We will get a sky at last!! =P~ What can be more stunning than the sun!! And its huge! ..The sun.

Finally something we have all been asking for! I thought for a moment it might be a new skill but na.. jagex wouldnt do that without first fixing the skills we got! Good old jagex! :thumbsup:

O_O I would kill for a sky and a new view.

I saw some pictures of someone who edited in their own sky into a screenshot, and I must say it was impressive.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

We couldn't part from you without mentioning something very, very big on the horizon. The new year brings a stunning new update, and we are so happy with it that we are going to let a few hints trickle out over the next few weeks...

Its the sun! The sun is coming! We will get a sky at last!! =P~ What can be more stunning than the sun!! And its huge! ..The sun.

Finally something we have all been asking for! I thought for a moment it might be a new skill but na.. jagex wouldnt do that without first fixing the skills we got! Good old jagex! :thumbsup:

I saw some pictures of someone who edited in their own sky into a screenshot, and I must say it was impressive.

1: Post it please

2:your the guy that made that treasure trial coordinate guide!, I LOVE YOU!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

1: Post it please

2:your the guy that made that treasure trial coordinate guide!, I LOVE YOU!

Sorry, it's going to be nearly impossible to find it, I havn't seen it for MONTHS. :(

Oh, and thanks for the love <3:

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Let's see if it's something like Rs3. I am also thinking of doing something like getting your lvls up to lvl 199 or something :lol: .

Vannaka better watch out :uhh: .

Or maybe a quest of epic proportions? The gods walking on Gielinor again? Flying mounts? New amazing skill?

My brain hurts :ohnoes:

Edit: Remember the old Crandor picture in the Area guides? Maybe they will make it look like that =P~

22031_s.gif

I don't think the first clue was the .gif image, I really think it was the line "something big on the horizon". To me this hints at a new continent or maybe a seafaring skill. As far as mechscape goes, I really don't think they would announce it as a RuneScape update for the new year.

Aulderic.png

I've killed over 20,000 dust devils while training to 99 attack and have still not gotten a dragon chain.

I think it's going to be a weather update:

Horizon...trickling

Sun/ trickling - rain?

Anyone?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Well, i havea few ideas, but furstly couldn't it be RS,i the creture is possibly the updated graphics of somehting. And, with te whole horizon, people saying new continenet ir something, that creature could be a new monster in that area.

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

Here are some clues we have already seen:

A poll from earlier this year refering to two new skills in the making

A bulldog in the Knowledge Base

The wolpertinger picture on the front page

The last two are types of pets

Anyone think this might have to do with a skill involving pets?

]

oops, didnt see the thread before i made my own... sorry.

anyway, maybe a d plate(i have a drawing if i can get it scanned) or maybe servers exclusivly for pking. not sure... i know that ther was somthing else i wanted for christmas :XD: rofl, anyway, cant wait

so the first update happened, and I noticed the people in the second log in screen are suspicous

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I don't see how pets qualify as a major update like this... Unless they've got a whole snotload of quest coming with it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Here are some clues we have already seen:

A poll from earlier this year refering to two new skills in the making

A bulldog in the Knowledge Base

The wolpertinger picture on the front page

The last two are types of pets

Anyone think this might have to do with a skill involving pets?

so there will be the PETS update... i personaly don't think that will be a new skill, just a improvment to a larger variety of pets......maybe horses :anxious:

Oake

I really really hope it's not a new bunch of pets.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!