The Road to a Godsword... has been completed! Dudecrush8's (now dead) Blog

dudecrushbanner.jpg

Hi, this is my blog :) of noobishness :XD:

I have achieved my goal! On Nov 11th at 8:45 I purchased a bandos godsword for 27,990,000gp on the grand exchange. With its purpose accomplished this blog no longer has a reason for existing, and to be frank, I don't have time to update it. So I'm just going to let it die (Not that it wasn't already dead...).

buyingbgs.png

[hide=Daily Blog]

September 16 - October 5th 2009

Engaged in several asorted activities including barrows, snape grass and death crafting.

There would've been no point in updating this as the forums were down.

The new forums work great but, even with deflection, look lame. -.-

September 15 2009

Did several barrows runs, still dry.

September 14 2009

Only time for one game of GOP. :(

Essence count: 6500.

September 13 2009

More GOP.

Essence: 6000.

September 12 2009

No computer today.

September 11 2009

Like, 2 rounds of GOP today.

Essence count 4200.

September 10 2009

Did GOP all day.

Essence count 3900.

September 9 2009

Did the new quest. It was suprisingly easy.

Made 440k from hand cannon ammo!

Essence count 1700.

September 8 2009

@#&$ barrows!

Off to GOP to get some essence...

Oh and I found this:

"The server's down? That shouldn't be an excuse. Go buy a plane ticket right now, fly down to Cambridge, and start kicking some staff members in the groin until you get that fire cape. What are you sitting there for? Get off your [wagon]!"

September 7 2009

Darn barrows!

Eleven runs and nothing again!

September 6 2009

Yup they hate me...

Also made 3k deaths since they make more profit then nats these days, pure essence at 172gp each! :shock:

September 5 2009

Barrows = Nothing. I swear they hate me.

Noobed around a bit with an f2p friend of mine.

September 4 2009

Did some barrows runs, no items as usual...

September 3 2009

No RS today, RL struck back...

September 2 2009

Got that strength level.

Obtained a random summoning level from a lamp (107 combat now :shock: ).

And found an evil tree so took advantage of the free log banking and got a wcing level.

Oh, and I pelted random people in the GE with snowballs for the heck of it. :thumbsup:

September 1 2009

Camped at the warriors again all the time I had to play.

No strength level 'cause fail internet during thunderstorm. -.-

August 31 2009

Camped at ghostly warriors all the time I had to play today, should get 82 strength tomorrow.

August 30 2009

Today I noobed it up a bit. Did a bloodveld task for the heck of it.

Then went back to the ghostly warriors with camping gear to last me a few days.

August 29 2009

Camped at Ghostly Warriors all day, got 81 strength!

They are the most profitable melee training I have ever seen![/hide]

[hide=Stats]Stats at the start of this Blog: Lost the image. :(

Current stats:

dudecrush8.png

^^ anyone know how to update the QP on these? I have 277 now.[/hide]

[hide=Goals]My main goal, a Bandos Godsword, Currently 21M on the GE. I've always wanted to get one of these ever since they came out, but I've never really had the capacity to make that much money; untill now :D .

dudecrush8.png

My other goal, if remarkably long term, is 91 rcing, I've always loved Rcing... Ever since I made my first air I knew this was my skill.

dudecrush8.png

Another side goal of mine is that elusive 70 range for my crystal bow and black d'hide...

Goal complete :thumbsup:

dudecrush8.png

Very close now, 82 magic for Ice Blitz and Teleblock (potted).

dudecrush8.png[/hide]

[hide=Recent Achievements]63wcingpt1.png

82strengthpt1-1.png

58Summoningpt1.png

81strengthpt1.png

None of the old achievements are anywhere near "recent"...[/hide]

[hide=Archives]

Nov 18 2007

I didn't really do anything interesting today, Just made this blog and chatted a bit... Didn't do any barrows runs (might do some later)

I had to Clean my bank of almost everything of any worth to buy that Guthans, so my road to a Godsword money goal sig isn't realy high right now

Nov 19 2007

Nothing much interesting today, bought some barrows supplies, didn't do any runs due to the fact that I'm feeling depressed at my current barrows luck

Nov 20 2007

I did a barrows run today... don't really have the much time on weekdays, again *sigh* nothing...

Nov 21 2007

Didn't get to play much today, however, I did buy some ess and have decided to craft natures for a bit. It's a slightly more reliable way to make money then barrows, which isn't favoring me much right now...

Nov 22 2007

Crafted 1k nats today, didn't get to play much again...

Nov 23 2007

I made 2k nats today (61 rcing) and messed around abit. Still, time to update my $ goal sig...

Nov 25 2007

Today I messed around a bit, then beat haunted mine... that quest killed me twice before when I was a noob...

Nov 26 7007

Its very hard for me to get on RS on mondays, so all I really did was check out the grand exchange.

Nov 27 2007

The grand exchange is the best thing that ever happened to runescape! Finally no more standing aroung in world 2 for hours on end waiting for some mechant to sell you a really had to come by item for a really jacked up price.

Today I re-evaluated my goals, and took a serious at my options to raise the money I am aiming for, I am looking for suggestions but am thinking that my best option is to kill avansies because it kills two birds with one stone... (ok, so that wasn't the greatest pun...)

Nov 28 2007

No runescape for me today...

Nov 29 2007

No runescape for me today...

Nov 30 2007

Today I beat Horror from the Deep, zammy book was a good addition to my equipment, It will be excellent for my Avansie killing...(still, Guthix ftw!)

Dec 1 2007

Today I did 2 Barrows runs and killed some more avansies... I also decided to go for 82 magic...

Dec 2 2007

Crafted 1k nats and trained my strength a bit, go figure, I felt like killing something

Dec 3 2007

Trained some more strength and pondered if I should sell my guthans spear so I can make some yew longs (I'll get those last 5 lvls), then rebuying it after; a thought, anyone?

Dec 4 2007

Made 1k nats Today

Dec 5 2007

Bought 6.8k willows for 70 fletch, Its so short I'm not going to bother making a goal sig, Cut 1.3k already...

Dec 6 2007

Another 700 done.

Dec 7 2007

Didn't get on today, RL struck back...

Dec 8 2007

Another 1.2k finished

Dec 10 2007

Dumb updates much!

Dec 11 2007

Some more willows got longified again...

Dec 12 2007

Only managed to get 800 willows today. *sigh*

Dec 13 2007

Not much RS for me today, started to get a feeling that I wanted to kill some boss monsters to get a very valuable drop and get all the money I need in one go...

Dec 14 2007

Mithril dragons look awesome, but I'm to noobish right now...

Dec 15 2007

But I won't be noobish for long, time to train! One hundered Cb looks like a good idea, then I'll meele them dragons for that shiney helmet, mabey also try soloing bandos to get a hilt, (yah, i wish)...

Dec 16 2007

Sigh, decided to engage in a active persuit of programming knowledge there for not much RS

Dec 17 2007

" "

Dec 18 2007

" "

Dec 19 2007

" "

Dec 20 2007

" "

Dec 21 2007

Tired of the ditto marks yet? No time on the computer at all today...

[/hide]

[hide=Donations]In proud tip.it costom I shall put one of these here, just because I know everyone here is nice :wink:[/hide]

Final Notes

If anyone needs a person to join there DK team, I'd really like to come... But I'm a complete DK noob :anxious:

And a big thank you to Tip.it for letting me post this.

An earth-shattering thank you to Shotdown12 for my banner <3:

Thanks to sithlord_man for being the first to post for over a year. :shock:

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, like 30 seconds and 2 posts :shock:

Thanks alot, The simple words "Good luck", "I support you" and "Best Wishes" make all the difference in the world :D .

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Ty :) , every post is appreciated :D

Good luck on that big goal!! <3:<3:<3:

Thanks Much... I think love smileys like me :)

You too still :) .

Made u a banner <3:

dudecrushbanner.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x155/shotdown12/dudecrushbanner.jpg

<3:<3:<3:

Hope u like it! :mrgreen:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Made u a banner <3:

dudecrushbanner.jpg

Thanks alot :D :D <3:

I'm gona Credit you :)

And thanks for supporting sith :)

LittleBig- I'm not sure even I do :XD: But I hope so :)

Inu- Ty :D I'm gona need all of that ever-so-special luck <3:

Made u a banner <3:

dudecrushbanner.jpg

Thanks alot :D :D <3:

I'm gona Credit you :)

And thanks for supporting sith :)

:mrgreen:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Thanks Elf, they are hawt <3:

Ooh, Ahh, more luck... the more the merrier (especially with my current barrows luck <.< ) thanks Hartlar :) .

Azure - thanks for the luck :) , my luck stockpile is getting higher and higher, with luck [/bad pun] I shall get a good barrows item soon, I have a feeling those little pink guy hold a grudge <.<

dang - :shock:... ahh, yes, the ever-so-usefull shock smlie, it shall be my beackon in those evil tunnels of doom [/meledramatic response].

No RS for me today.... *sigh* wednsdays are busy...

Morning all :D