The highscores. What happens when..

JordanGM

If the game lasts long enough, the total level highscore will be so high that no f2p'ers can get on it. :ohnoes:

ooo if that does happen, im sure the f2pers will get very angry and try to revoke :P

postedimage.png

BOTS

bots have move the highscores so up that it is now hard to get inghscores for woddcutting

2005: i had 45 woodcutting; rank was maybe 730,000

2007: I had 45 woodcutting; cant get rank on scores bez the min. to get on is 63

Jagex will maybe highscores go to top 2 million

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

about the f2p fall of eventually, why isnt there a f2p hiscore, for all the f2p ppl :)

Current total as of 25 may 2012: 1604 (including 1 glitched agility level)

Total 1592 pure f2p - Rank 19 in the top 250 f2p list - last time in list with official hiscores

1264 total f2p! 99 Firemaking. 111 combat. Rank 184 F2P) - 3 years ago when i first entered the list.

Make it so you need to have a total level of something to get in - that would eliminate bots from taking up high score spaces :P :P :P :P

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

No.

Just gotta love answers like that. :XD:

I don't believe the highscores will be expanded. As it is now it's still quite easy to get on the highscores and 1 million players is enough.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

You need to be a pretty high level to get onto the highscores these days, and since players keep gaining levels, in the future you're going to have to be like level 90 str to get onto them, or like 90 wc. Do you think Jagex will somehow remake the highscores once it gets to this point?

*discuss* :XD:

Well before it was 500,000, before that it was even less. They'll probably change it to 2 million, 5 million or (later on) maybe even 10 million, depending on the amount of players.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

If the game lasts long enough, the total level highscore will be so high that no f2p'ers can get on it. :ohnoes:

If that happened, i would max out then mine so much that jagex would overload, and my mining xp would be 400M+

\'

...At least i would if i could <.<

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

yes, i did have a thread about this not long ago. author, please use the search button.

There's only one thing worse then a grammar Nazi; a grammar Nazi that contradicts his own signature. For your actions I am going to have to say: "For the safety of yourself and others, I ask you to please; LEARN BASIC GRAMMAR SKILLS BEFORE POSTING!!!"

That is all. :-w

Back on topic now... I agree with what has been said by a few others; Jagex will merely up the rank so more and more people can be allowed into the highscores as the game grows. But, it would indeed be nice to see only the highest levels in the highscores someday. :XD:

well with autoers and skillers and pures, you already need 60+ in some skills to be even ranked. at one point i was 63 wc and was not ranked because of autoers (but the next day i was back on, proving jagex IS banning autoers by the bundle)

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.