Do not click if you have problems controlling your laughter

llamster

to be honest this guy is quite a [bleep], he judged halo 3's story without playing the 1st 2 =\ how the fudge do you do that?

I dunno, he is pretty accurate I think.

The guy gave me many lulz.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Found it annoying at first, but then once I got used to it, it was kind of funny. I haven't played any of those games yet though, it would probably be hilarious if he did one about a game I have played.

Also whoever decided to put pop up ads in the video player should be taken out into the street and shot.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

to be honest this guy is quite a [bleep], he judged halo 3's story without playing the 1st 2 =\ how the fudge do you do that?

I picked up a few things while on the way through the game, like how the Earth is being conquered by evil aliens, only some of the aliens are good by some arbitrary designation and there are those other aliens who are basically just the headcrafts from Half-Life in disguise and there are big rings in space that make things die somehow and Master Chief has a friend who's basically the black guy from...

Very accurate, if you ask me.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I picked up a few things while on the way through the game, like how the Earth is being conquered by evil aliens, only some of the aliens are good by some arbitrary designation and there are those other aliens who are basically just the headcrafts from Half-Life in disguise and there are big rings in space that make things die somehow and Master Chief has a friend who's basically the black guy from...

Very accurate, if you ask me.

but he doesn't know what the rings are for why the aliens are on our side all that stuff that was explained in the previous games and since he is judging solely on single player gameplay he should at least do his research before playing a sequel....
kirby-sig.gif

Video game nerd

Dunno if you guys know about James, the Angry video game nerd. He reviews old OLD games (We are talking nes, sega, blah blah blah).

Pretty damn funny, but there is a lot of swearing (Specifically the F word).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Video game nerd

Dunno if you guys know about James, the Angry video game nerd. He reviews old OLD games (We are talking nes, sega, blah blah blah).

Yeah, the one where he reviews the "Powerglove" is pretty brilliant. I also like the "Nightmare on Elm Street" review.

Also Yahtzee's "Fable" review is great.

2009rb9.jpg

I just watched the video game nerd's bible game review the other day, pretty hilarious.

Also Yahtzee's "Fable" review is great.

I didn't see that one on there :? .

Yeah, it's on

His review of

is also worth seeing.

2009rb9.jpg

I WATCHED THIS GUY FROM THE BEGINNING!!! HE IS HYSTERICAL!!!!! Good taste. :thumbsup:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Video game nerd

The AVGN goes a little overboard I think. He just seems like an angry man to me... :ohnoes:

The guys at ScrewAttack with their Top 10's both trashtalk AND praise. AND they're hilarious to boot. :XD:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR