Tip It Mural (to get some community spririt)

Kane

I think it would be a good idea to get some community spririt going here so im going to arange a mural. a mural is everyone makes an image of a certain size and it blends from the last image that got made.

this is an example from graphic-forums.com http://thecashladder.com/tfm/mural2.html

if you would like to participate put down your name but only if you are serious about it. I would advise alot against pixel sigs because they arent easy to blend into other stuff so it would be a pixel picture which is what we do not want. if you want to make a pixel one then you could start a new thread.

by the end of it, it should be a smooth long picture with manips, 3d, absracts and most things :)

when i get 5 signups ill start it off

Dont discriminate, pixelers have rights too! :x

You get a pixel sig to blend in then.

Although what would be cool, is to see the images move from 3d/abstract/photomanip all that, into a pixelated kinda thing.

hard as hell to do though :P

already been done :D but good i dea.. im no good at abstract though so :(

give me link please

If I'm thinking of what Despaxes is thinking it, that was made on scapeboard.

Heap of people made like jigsaw pieces and stuff which all got put together at the end.

Might be something since then, I wouldn't know :P

i'll join if it gets Nad's seal of approval, although i don't wonna be part of it if we gonna get like past ones where people make basically, not to be harsh, but absolutely rubbish pieces, and they get put in :roll:

well if it doesnt blend from the last image and cant blend into a new one then it wont be added

i'll join if it gets Nad's seal of approval, although i don't wonna be part of it if we gonna get like past ones where people make basically, not to be harsh, but absolutely rubbish pieces, and they get put in :roll:

well if it doesnt blend from the last image and cant blend into a new one then it wont be added

Yeah, a lot of the last ones realy were more of just puzzle things, nothing realy "great".

but it hopefully should turn out well. :)

Id like to have a good go too but i fear that most of the people doing it will just do stupid space scenes or abstracts from a tutorial rather than spending time making a quality piece of work :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Id like to have a good go too but i fear that most of the people doing it will just do stupid space scenes or abstracts from a tutorial rather than spending time making a quality piece of work :(

i dunno wat to do. i dont want bad stuff in it but i dont want to be harsh to new less experienced poeple so hopefully the bad stuff wont blend it then it will be an easy choice

i dunno wat to do. i dont want bad stuff in it but i dont want to be harsh to new less experienced poeple so hopefully the bad stuff wont blend it then it will be an easy choice

Yeah, its going to be hard not to let down some people, because then it takes away the whole "comunity spirit" thing. I personaly think i'm going to do a landscape (just because it could probaly blend preaty easily) but it all depends on what we need.

And maybe when you have this figured out, post sizes and stuff? we all probaly wanna be working around the same sizes.