-Fast and Easy Money from Level 1 Clues- [Version 2.1]

Tact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st clue got zammy page 1!!!!!! :shock:

3 full helms and sara page 4!!!!!!

you might want to put a quick shopping list if you want to buy everything all in one go.

Also new clue

oak longbow

emerald amulet

iron platelegs

nother new clue

Ham boots

blue wizard hat

bronze 2 h sword

gregmister2.png

Barrow Drops: 1 Ahrim's Staff

Edgville Dungeon level 3 wildy Thugs are good to, they are aggro and drop alot of herbs and nats.

Best level 1 clue rewards for me are pantalons, red elegant top, sleeping cap. Thats about 1.5m rite there when I sold em.

I usually kill thugs with all the clue stuff needed in my inventory. I then just telley where the clues are and do em real fast.

You should prob tell people to save the "equip" step items, becuase you will most likely get them again in the future.

WiteFlight.gif

You should prob tell people to save the "equip" step items, becuase you will most likely get them again in the future.

I did. I've never tried killing thugs to get clues before; I'll test it out sometime in the future.

Tact.gif

I gave this a quick try yesterday and did 5 clues. I was surprised at both how easy it is to get clues and also how quick it is to actually do the clues. It didn't take much more than an hout to find and do all 5 clues, this is what I got from each one:

1. Green Firelighter x4

Black Longsword

2. Coif

Willow Longbow

3. Amulet of Magic

Mind Rune x43

4. Black Dagger

Black Battleaxe

Fire Rune x47

5. Amulet of Magic(t)

Trout x6

Body Rune x35

Zamorak page 2

The first four weren't very encouraging, but the fifth one made up for it and is worth about 300k (according to GE). Thx for the guide, it was something I already knew about but had never tried. I'll continue do lvl1 clues between skilling.

Edit: Also, I didn't wear any HAM robes. The first two clues only took literally about a minute to thieve so HAM wouldn't have made any difference, the other three took a bit longer and I was sent to jail/outside a couple of times but I'm short on bank space and rather get caught occasionally than carry around a whole set of HAM.

If you're still updating this guide; you can add a steel full helm, longbow and sapphire ring to the items need list.

EDIT: W00T 1500th post! \'

EDIT: More items: Iron platebody, bronze full helm, oak short bow, turquoise gnome bottom, black cape, staff with no orb.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

But... great minds must think alike. :P

OMG! You took the words right out of my mouth! And what's amazing is that although our guides are independently designed, they are very similar in format.

Great minds really do think alike!

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Hehe... I just scanned the bottom of your post again and I noticed that you seemed to have "copied" someone else's guide too. ;)

Edit: Oh, and I've added a link to your guide, for anyone curious enough to see your log of clues. Nice job keeping records, btw.

Tact.gif

Nice Guide! If I become a member, I would use this for easy cash 8-)

But in the requirements section, you said you needed a min. of 5 defence, but the hard-leather body on an emote clue requires 10 defence the last time I checked.

So I herd You Liek Markip2's?

Barrows Drops: V helm x1, Dh Helm x1

Dragon Drops: 0

Finally finished RFD on 8/30/08!

First one to complete Lumbridge Achievement Diary In World 99 FTW!

markip2.png

very intresting guide makes me want to go cluing :P

By all means, feel free to do so. :)

I've Done 14 clues and the best thing I've gotten is a black axe :o

Ouch. I've had dry spells before, but never that long. The important thing is to keep going. :wink:

Tact.gif

the port sarim jewelry shop doesn't have a main stock, so can't get jewelry there... after you make me walk all the way there <.<

nice guide though! 10/10

Then craft it yourself you lazy bum. :P

Or just buy it from the GE.

EXCUSE ME?! just saying to update your guide, jeez... I crafted it.... :mrgreen: