OMG Jagex - i declare you stupid

Guest mauranius

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you sent out one lvl 6 JAGEX moderator to kill every lvl 3 that didn't respond, they would raise to lvl 50 or so. they should really get rid of the bot problem. the randoms did well for a while, but it's really gotten out of hand.

oh yeah, and jagex, AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH do u have to deprive all the f2p of the world! give us more bank space! more bank space! uve given us random event clothing, holiday events and lots of other junk that will make our bank soooo full.

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!

oh yeah, and jagex, AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH do u have to deprive all the f2p of the world! give us more bank space! more bank space! uve given us random event clothing, holiday events and lots of other junk that will make our bank soooo full.

You do know compacting your full rune and green dragon hide turns 7 spaces into two, so JAGeX just gave us 5 more slots.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

You do know compacting your full rune and green dragon hide turns 7 spaces into two, so JAGeX just gave us 5 more slots.

Some people don't catch on that fast. :wink:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

1. ban all lvl 3's - most easiest solution and the most cruelest but i bet 99% of rs won't care for that

Definate no. 99% of runescape may not care, but those couple thousand level 3 skillers certainly would. This would work... for around 5 minutes. The autoers get to level 4. Solution? Ban all the level 3's AND level 4's. The autoers become level 5... no problem to them, just another 5 minutes autoing chickens. Banning a certain range of players is the most idiotic idea. Ever.

2. make sure there is an visual code for creating an account.

Good idea, no harm in this.

3. create a wall on the start and on the end of the tutorial island, ask them to repeat a number you gave them, in the same way bank pin is done.

Annoying, but a good idea.

4. make a few pmod / jmod teams that for 1 day scourge all the tree spots in f2p and perhaps even in p2p. say there that any lvl 3 that will not respond in 30 seconds will get banned instantaneously, this will make sure all real macroers get a perm ban + you will be able to find family names which then can be banned as well

First off, Pmods are just regular players, so the have no obligation to do anything. Second Jmods are paid workers. Jagex isn't going to hire more people to patrol 140 something worlds to stop a group of people who don't really harm their profits. Infact, every time jagex bans a p2p autoer, they are losing 5 usd a month. Hiring more Jmods would cut into their profits even more.

5. Limit amount of accounts to IP-adress to about 10, this will make sure family's have no chance of being created

If someone really wants to make more accounts, they will change their IP. Simple as that.

6. make sure a certain IP-adress can make 1 account a week

Same as number 5. However this would be more usefull, because they would have to change their IP for every new account. 1 week is a little low anyways. I'd say a 1 a month, because their is no reason to make that many accounts, except for claiming names you like.

I agree on most points, except for number one. Number four is impractical for Jagex to do, but a good idea.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

1. ban all lvl 3's - most easiest solution and the cruelest but i bet 99% of rs wouldn't care.

RIGHT ON!!! If its a genuine skiller, the person can just protest the ban.

2. make sure there is an visual code for creating an account.

Why does Jagex NOT have captchas already? I know why - autoed members magic cutting and flax accounts. They get 5 USD per month from them. However, this is a great idea, and one which I have never heard someone suggest before for some reason.

3. create a wall on the start and on the end of the tutorial island, ask them to repeat a number you gave them, in the same way bank pin is done.

Annoying but YES! Have it be a visual imagery code, like an in-game captcha.

4. make a few pmod / jmod teams that for 1 day scourge all the tree spots in f2p and perhaps even in p2p. say there that any lvl 3 that will not respond in 30 seconds will get banned instantaneously, this will make sure all real macroers get a perm ban + you will be able to find family names which then can be banned as well

This wouldn't really work, because PMods are players and wouldn't have to do it and JMods are employees, so this would just cost Jagex money. Here's an idea: give all accounts over three years old the power to initiate unrestricted contact with anyone under combat level 10. (This means they cannot block a pm from you.) If they do not respond within 3 minutes, they are banned. Of course, this ban can be appealed so... Also, make it very obvious that there has been contact initiated, like a big red flashing message that says "Type THIS if you do not wish to be banned."

5. Limit amount of accounts to IP-adress to about 10, this will make sure family's have no chance of being created

Macroes can also renew IPs.

6. make sure a certain IP-adress can make 1 account a week

Same as above.