Dear person who hacked me...

nutta86

very nice of you guys... what you fail to understnad is why i posted this. It wasn't for sympathy it, was to make people understand what it's like to be hacked and so maybe people will take care e.g. set bank pins like I didn't. Nutta86 is now being used by my friend, who I will admit to being a very big fan of the karamja scam, or the wine of zomorak one. Using a santa as bait seems typical him. And yeah, the whole reason I decided to even check on my account was because it wasn't appearing in the hi scores when I logged onto my irc client swiftswitch for the chat function. I typed my name into the box and was mystified as to why they we're appearing. The account has since been locked again, as it seems that the hacker has still been using it and they picked up on it being a totally different IP address, quite possibly and very pribably from half way across the world.

Oh, and I would like to point out that you guys, especially plugpoint or whatever your name is, are incredibly rude and harsh bastards. Even if I was lying, what would the harm in changing my story slightly to make it sound like I was very slightly better than I was (in this case, you seem to think a matter of levels is a HUGE deal) to make people realise how much it peeved me off to be hacked. Anywho, as I pointed out, nutta86 is my alternate account, not my main, and the main was the one that had been locked. And what does it matter that I have goals set for my alternate account in my signature?

If any of you guys have no lives and are sad enough to do so (which the majority of you seem to be) then add banannaphon2 and when he comes online, ask him to confirm my story.

If you don't believe that even this is true, then your are [developmentally delayed]ed and have issues with trust.

I am the Nutta! Bow to me, Lord of Arkum Asylum!

nutta86.pngnutta86.png

Why do you continue trying to justify your lie? You're only digging yourself a deeper hole. Anyone with a shred of logic and deductive reasoning skills can find dozens of holes in your story, and each post you make only further incriminates you. It doesn't help that you take an angry tone with us, either.

I'm not going to bother trying to compile all the evidence into one post. It's a waste of time, as anyone who hasn't spotted at least some of the flaws already is beyond help anyway.

And I understand the reason you posted this. Really, I do. It's a good concept, but it is completely undercut when you lie about it. Furthermore, if that is really all you wanted to get across, I don't understand why you made it out to have happened to you in the first place. Certainly you should have admitted that it was a lie after people began suspecting it.

p2gq.jpg

I can't say I feel your pain, but I can imagine it. We are at the same combat level, and I have about the same stuff you do (other than what your friend gave you). If someone hacked me, I'd be devastated as well. I hope your hacker has the honesty to replace at least some of the items. Sadly though, this almost never happens. It's equally as rare the account is recovered, so remember: Not all is lost. You still have your account.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

... Hackers are antisocial idiots anyway, be glad at least you have a live.

I could be considered a hacker. I am extremely knowledgeable about computers, knowledgeable about protocols, how to get into certain systems, and I'm a nice guy. I even have a life. How could I be considered an idiot? I don't take the time to "hack" RuneScape accounts, nor do I take the time to consider it. (All you'd learn from social engineering is that people are careless with their passwords, and that's common knowledge.) What I do "hack" is either the Linux kernel, to see if I can get more out of it. (Compiling kernels from source...that'll eat up a weekend for ya.) Learn the definition of a hacker before you call them "antisocial idiots" please.

[in case you're curious, I'm referring to definition 3.]

'Hacker' is a broad term. As you may notice, their is more than one definition on that sheet.. I was refering to the scum that 'hacks' runescape accounts for fun or creates macroers to 'improve their Java skills'.(although that technically isn't a hacker thing, but you get my point.)

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

[hide]

... Hackers are antisocial idiots anyway, be glad at least you have a live.

I could be considered a hacker. I am extremely knowledgeable about computers, knowledgeable about protocols, how to get into certain systems, and I'm a nice guy. I even have a life. How could I be considered an idiot? I don't take the time to "hack" RuneScape accounts, nor do I take the time to consider it. (All you'd learn from social engineering is that people are careless with their passwords, and that's common knowledge.) What I do "hack" is either the Linux kernel, to see if I can get more out of it. (Compiling kernels from source...that'll eat up a weekend for ya.) Learn the definition of a hacker before you call them "antisocial idiots" please.

[in case you're curious, I'm referring to definition 3.]

'Hacker' is a broad term. As you may notice, their is more than one definition on that sheet.. I was refering to the scum that 'hacks' runescape accounts for fun or creates macroers to 'improve their Java skills'.(although that technically isn't a hacker thing, but you get my point.)

[/hide]

I'm not mad at you. I'm just glad you realize that there is more than one kind of 'hacker'.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

very nice of you guys... what you fail to understnad is why i posted this. It wasn't for sympathy it, was to make people understand what it's like to be hacked and so maybe people will take care e.g. set bank pins like I didn't. Nutta86 is now being used by my friend, who I will admit to being a very big fan of the karamja scam, or the wine of zomorak one. Using a santa as bait seems typical him. And yeah, the whole reason I decided to even check on my account was because it wasn't appearing in the hi scores when I logged onto my irc client swiftswitch for the chat function. I typed my name into the box and was mystified as to why they we're appearing. The account has since been locked again, as it seems that the hacker has still been using it and they picked up on it being a totally different IP address, quite possibly and very pribably from half way across the world.

Oh, and I would like to point out that you guys, especially plugpoint or whatever your name is, are incredibly rude and harsh bastards. Even if I was lying, what would the harm in changing my story slightly to make it sound like I was very slightly better than I was (in this case, you seem to think a matter of levels is a HUGE deal) to make people realise how much it peeved me off to be hacked. Anywho, as I pointed out, nutta86 is my alternate account, not my main, and the main was the one that had been locked. And what does it matter that I have goals set for my alternate account in my signature?

If any of you guys have no lives and are sad enough to do so (which the majority of you seem to be) then add banannaphon2 and when he comes online, ask him to confirm my story.

If you don't believe that even this is true, then your are [developmentally delayed] and have issues with trust.

Umm.. Why didn't you simply post this version of the story at the beginning? Or you old main's name?? Why use nutta, which is odd because it is apparently being 'used' by your friend yet you set goals for that account in your signature.

I don't appreciate your swearing either.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost everyone here felt sorry for you and stuff.

Then you make a post which has an ignorant tone and spits those sorrys back in our faces!!!!!What the hell is wrong with you.

LIER! :evil:

Links 2 3 4,Reise Reise,My World and Feuer Frei are the the songs that will make you kick the crap out of a bully that tries to bully you!!

He exaggerated his stats, that doesn't mean his story is automatically false. Just use logic and think about human nature. It's a lot more likely that he exaggerated his stats to make the readers even more sad for his [exaggerated] loss and gain more sympathy than it is likely that he invented the whole hacking thing for fun. Who would go up and invent a story about being hacked? Nobody, boring.

2480+ total

He exaggerated his stats, that doesn't mean his story is automatically false. Just use logic and think about human nature. It's a lot more likely that he exaggerated his stats to make the readers even more sad for his [exaggerated] loss and gain more sympathy than it is likely that he invented the whole hacking thing for fun. Who would go up and invent a story about being hacked? Nobody, boring.

It is a fact that

more sympathy=more free stuff. :roll:

People make up hacking stories to justify their begging.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

It is a fact that

It's not because something is possible, that it is what it happened. It's a baseless assumption. No evidence, no cookie.

Besides, when the hell did teary hacking stories become profitable? Not on Runescape anyway. :P

sorry, nutta86 was the wrong account. look up Tatinoly but I think when jagex locks an account they're not registered in the hi scores anymore. And also, I wasn't trying to guilt trip you, I said I don't like beggars and even if I was, what would be the point? I said I was quitting.

He wouldn't be saying this if he was looking for presents. Since when do people give gifts to people they know won't even be playing to enjoy them?

2480+ total

It is a fact that

It's not because something is possible, that it is what it happened. It's a baseless assumption. No evidence, no cookie.

Besides, when the hell did teary hacking stories become profitable? Not on Runescape anyway. :P I dare you to sit in world 3 lumbrige and just count how many people you see saying "Give me f33 st00f pl0x cuz i was haxx0red"

sorry, nutta86 was the wrong account. look up Tatinoly but I think when jagex locks an account they're not registered in the hi scores anymore. And also, I wasn't trying to guilt trip you, I said I don't like beggars and even if I was, what would be the point? I said I was quitting.

He wouldn't be saying this if he was looking for presents. Since when do people give gifts to people they know won't even be playing to enjoy them?

I was just pointing out a reason why people make up hacking stories.. -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

THANK YOU HIGHLANDERS!!! At least one person realises what I'm getting at.

I can't remember who it was, but do you really think I can be bothered to change my sig just for the sake of coming on here for about 20 mins a week? It's not worth it! It wasn't a sob story for free stuff!!!!!!

And to the other person who i can't remember your name, I wasn't digging my hole deeper by trying to justify it- if you could read you would see that I wrote IF I WAS LYING not "I WAS lying"

and finally to the last person i need to explain stuff to... I was only spitting it back in the faces of the people who seem to think that this is a huge deal and it matters so godamn friking much. Just to clarify THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPOSRTED ME

nutta86.pngnutta86.png

......sigh, not another "oh god I was hacked" story. I thought we had a sticky for these ridiculous items?

News flash, ask your buddy for your stuff back. You failed to protect your log in info, or maybe was dumb enough to let a friend know it openly. Either way, you did it to your self....if you were downloading the latest coolest pk lamer vids and got a keylogger....good on ya, although I doubt it.

I hope you don't really think some stranger "hacked" into Jagex and having the choice of all those wonderful accounts...picked yours...really...think about it.

Amazing how in 3 years playing my pitiful lil account hasn't been set on by these rampant RS-wide uber hackers who seek out nubs to use their ninja like computer skills on and steal their accounts.

Stop calling it "hacked" and call it what it was...Inability to control password. Again, go to school and ask your giggling buddy for your stuff back, you know the one you hang with who *gasp* also plays RS.

:uhh:

sigh

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Damn, yeah I've been stung aswell... Not alot any of us can do about it, I guess the moral of the story is, DON'T OKAY RUNESCAPE! haha jkz. :XD:

Don't really know what to suggest, I feel for you man :|

BBZKSIGNATURE.jpg

Click my HAWT siggy for my HAWT blog! (:

! 99Attack ~ [9/9/07] 99Strength ~ [5/1/08] 99hitpoints ~ [23/2/08] !

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist".

......sigh, not another "oh god I was hacked" story. I thought we had a sticky for these ridiculous items?

News flash, ask your buddy for your stuff back. You failed to protect your log in info, or maybe was dumb enough to let a friend know it openly. Either way, you did it to your self....if you were downloading the latest coolest pk lamer vids and got a keylogger....good on ya, although I doubt it.

I hope you don't really think some stranger "hacked" into Jagex and having the choice of all those wonderful accounts...picked yours...really...think about it.

Amazing how in 3 years playing my pitiful lil account hasn't been set on by these rampant RS-wide uber hackers who seek out nubs to use their ninja like computer skills on and steal their accounts.

Stop calling it "hacked" and call it what it was...Inability to control password. Again, go to school and ask your giggling buddy for your stuff back, you know the one you hang with who *gasp* also plays RS.

sigh

Don't insult the UB3erHaxx0rs, or else! :shock:

You could be next.. After all, your level 125 and probably helluva rich too.. :uhh:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

sigh

Don't insult the UB3erHaxx0rs, or else! :shock:

You could be next.. After all, your level 125 and probably helluva rich too.. :uhh:

:XD: :thumbsup: :ohnoes:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

lol, dude, I told my friend my password AFTER I was hacked, cos he asked for my account. And yeah, I see you point about someone taking my account out of all the ones that exist, which is why I said that I know that IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HACK JAGEX'S DATABASES AND CHOOSE FROM ALL THE ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE BEEN REGISTERED... or at least, something to the point.

Why would I be downloading videos using a 28kbps dial-up connection? Lol, you make me laugh...

nutta86.pngnutta86.png