Jagex is ruining the game for higher level players.

thegarrett73

I understand I will get alot of crap about saying this I don"t care, here are the reasons I belive this.

The PC Update: They took the BEST way for a dedicated group of high level players to make INSANE amounts of XP, amount of xp given you ask, ABOUT HALF IF YOUR LUCKY.

The DA Upsate: They took away the most popular way for high level pures to get money, and exorbiant amounts at that, the ultimant consiquenses of this update wernt JUST ruining stakeing, but lowering prices so newer player could get stuff easyer.

The GE: This idea is not "terrible" it has ALOT of potential, but controling the prices as they have more or less destroyed high stakes merchanting (buying mass amounts of items (9 mil of dbones at 1.45k) and selling for higher prices (selling for 1.55 makeing about a million coines).

All these updates do one thing, MAKE THE GAME EASYER for incredibly inept children who refuse to put in the time and effort it takes to be good in this game.

EDIT: sorry left a very important part out, by makeing the game easyer to NEW players, it takes away the way that expieranced players played the game, ruining the essence the game wa founded on, and makeing the game harder for high level players who want to make a high amount of money fast, to get what is needed to buy some of the best equptment in game. Sorry, I cant belive I forgot this. :wall:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI people were high levels befor those updates, so it was hard for them...isn't that enough?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

All these updates do one thing, MAKE THE GAME EASYER for incredibly inept children who refuse to put in the time and effort it takes to be good in this game.

That statement completely contradicts your whole argument.

you complain that pc doesn't give as much exp anymore.. how does that make it easier? If anything, PC was overpowered when it first came out. I dont think it was ever intended for a safe minigame to be the fastest training method.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Lol your the guy who took the time and effort to pm me in-game just to say u think im a jerk on the forums :boohoo: \'

In other news, what is your combat level anyway? I searched "Thegarret73" which is the name you pm'ed me on in the game, and it doesn't show up on ANY hiscores... So what high level char do you play on anyway?

The PC Update: They took the BEST way for a dedicated group of high level players to make INSANE amounts of XP, amount of xp given you ask, ABOUT HALF IF YOUR LUCKY.

sorry, pc ruined the game with its introduction.

How, I'm at a loss here.

F2P + PC Product from P2P = ?

While I'm on that note,

F2P Wilderness + Agility = ?

sorry, pc ruined the game with its introduction.

How, I'm at a loss here.

F2P + PC Product from P2P = ?

While I'm on that note,

F2P Wilderness + Agility = ?

lol ur not making much sense urself mate. :lol:

making it easier on new players is a GOOD thing. more new players that are able to do things for themselves = less begging + more resources for the high lvl players to buy, which means it actually makes it easier on the high lvls, because prices drop, therefore allowing the high lvls to buy more of the resources

did i mention the population of begging and "idiot" noobs would decrease?

618f3afbcf.png

Lol your the guy who took the time and effort to pm me in-game just to say u think im a jerk on the forums :boohoo: \'

In other news, what is your combat level anyway? I searched "Thegarret73" which is the name you pm'ed me on in the game, and it doesn't show up on ANY hiscores... So what high level char do you play on anyway?

I told you that was a joke and I enjoyed your refreshing veiws on some topics, WTF.

oh and I am on 7 different highscores, thanks

PS: i have 84 Combat.

EDIT, its 2 t's not 1 =)

I told you that was a joke and I enjoyed your refreshing veiws on some topics, WTF.

EDIT, its 2 t's not 1 =)

lol, WTF, i didnt see that :lol:

EDIT, its 2 t's not 1 =)

lol, WTF, i didnt see that :lol:

Oh, well no big deal man, Cya later ok.

EDIT, its 2 t's not 1 =)

I'm pretty sure 84 doesn't count as a "high" combat level (and before i get flamed for being 99 combat, i never claimed it was high)

EDIT, its 2 t's not 1 =)

I'm pretty sure 84 doesn't count as a "high" combat level (and before i get flamed for being 99 combat, i never claimed it was high)

I felt he had asked my Combat, wasnt Trying to brag, And I know its not high.

All I have to say about PC is that it really messed combat levels up, causing their to be way more high levels, and the average level that is considered "low" to increase. That game ruined it for the high levels who earned their combat another way. I'm personally glad that it was nuked a bit by Jagex.

All I have to say about the duel arena update is that people whined and complained that Jagex do the drastic measures to get rid of real world item traders. They finally did just that, and people still moan and groan that it "ruined the game". While the duel arena update did not really do much to combat the gold farmers, it probably did a lot to stop most of the low-key GP sellers.

The grand exchange was just released and we really don't know how it is going to affect the economy yet..

This would make less people high-level right? Doesn't that mean the little kids will quit after this game is "too hard" and move to mario party or something?