Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mages at the stone cirkle in varrock. Stupid things made me lose my 2 body runes and 17 bronze arrows :cry: <3:

I think that at least 50% of the RS population gets owned by these at least once.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

1st time i died all the way back in RSC i was wandering around what i now know is the wizard's tower area i saw some strange tower so being curious i went upstairs i freaked out when i saw the lesser then accedentally clicked the the lvl 40 somethin wizard instead of the ladder

i was pretty sad

barrowsmlunar,spikerboy95.gif

spikerboy95.gif

newest goal full guthans and 70 range

fell free to donate the guthans lol

I attacked a wizard in the tower south of draynor (this is like 4/5 years ago now)..

I didn't survive. Back then I never really understood how to play runescape properly. For a start I thought all the worlds were different so I always tried to get number 1 or i'd have to start over on my character again.. :oops:

asrhasrh.jpg

Hmm, the first time I died in RuneScape... well, the first account (forgot his name) I didn't know were to go, so I accidently trudged in the wild and got killed... lol, so, I think I quite (this was in 2004'ish)...

I made a new account (this one, later on in 2005), and died by a wizard with all my ranged equipement. I was mad... so, I ran back to see if anyone picked it up. Luckily no one did. :D

looooool, i goh killed by a goblin, and i wastedd swordfish trynaa survive lool, but it was too late, bcos of stupid goblins in lumby =P #-o

How did you get swordfish when you were just starting out?

The grand exchange is nothing but a way for the government to regulate prices on materials... let the anarchists riot!

the 2nd time ideid was in draynor mansion. i coulnt find a way out so i killed myself by att a lvlv 22 skeleton. iwas doing rune mysteries quest and had no idea where varrock was.

Asterick_man.png

-If you've ever reported highwayman for killing you, put this in your signature.

my first runescape death was actually quite sad, as i died at the hands of someone trying to help me... (sobbing)....

zanyways, so i not 5 minutes old when a guy walks up to me and gives me full iron... i though it was the best thing in the world... i spent 30 seconds wondering how rich that guy must have been... lol... i then go gallivanting off to varrock to show off by the fountain in the town square. some person sees me braggin and says,

person: dude, iron armor is lame

me: ur just jealous. all you have is stupid blue armour

person: you are evidently new....

me:how'd u know?

person: nvm, i know were you can get some better armor

me: get lost! you just want my cool armor!

person: ok........... w/e.....

me: (i suffer a sudden change of heart) ok, take me to were you can get better armor

person: ur wierd, but ok (he starts to run to the south exit of varrock)

---------------

sooooo. we eventually get to that stone circle were there are those dark wizards, you go there during the demon slayer quest, and we run right through. i got jumped by all the wizards, and died in about 2 seconds. it happened so fast i didnt know what hit me. i lost some of my precious iron armor, 5 feather, 13 gp, and all my tutorial island stuff. i was filled with rage for about 6 seconds, then the only thing i could think of was... REVENGE!!!!! so, i phone my friend and tell him what happened. he showed no sympathy (gasp) and instead told me to get a grip. i finally decided to quit runescape forever. (i was back on 5 minutes later)

---------------------------------------

so, i hope you all enjoy this extremely long tale of my first death!!!!

farewell, doradoswim

my first runescape death was actually quite sad, as i died at the hands of someone trying to help me... (sobbing)....

zanyways, so i not 5 minutes old when a guy walks up to me and gives me full iron... i though it was the best thing in the world... i spent 30 seconds wondering how rich that guy must have been... lol... i then go gallivanting off to varrock to show off by the fountain in the town square. some person sees me braggin and says,

person: dude, iron armor is lame

me: ur just jealous. all you have is stupid blue armour

person: you are evidently new....

me:how'd u know?

person: nvm, i know were you can get some better armor

me: get lost! you just want my cool armor!

person: ok........... w/e.....

me: (i suffer a sudden change of h

eart) ok, take me to were you can get better armor

person: ur wierd, but ok (he starts to run to the south exit of varrock)

---------------

sooooo. we eventually get to that stone circle were there are those dark wizards, you go there during the demon slayer quest, and we run right through. i got jumped by all the wizards, and died in about 2 seconds. it happened so fast i didnt know what hit me. i lost some of my precious iron armor, 5 feather, 13 gp, and all my tutorial island stuff. i was filled with rage for about 6 seconds, then the only thing i could think of was... REVENGE!!!!! so, i phone my friend and tell him what happened. he showed no sympathy (gasp) and instead told me to get a grip. i finally decided to quit runescape forever. (i was back on 5 minutes later)

---------------------------------------

so, i hope you all enjoy this extremely long tale of my first death!!!!

farewell, doradoswim

Wow.

Epee-Signature-2.png

Guest Cosinus

I remember dying the first time during the old days. Me and my friend was sitting on an Internet caf̮̩̉̉ and had planned to go out into wildy. We took our Rune 2Hs and some Monk's robes and charged Wildy.

At level 5-10 or something we met another player with an R2H, I told my friend that I'd charge him and so I did. We battled for a while, but then I noticed myself running low on HP. I ran away to eat some, but the other guy was to fast and my mate didn't manage to catch him in time. He three-hitted my last 20hp and I lost my precious R2H. :(

new info:yesterday was my most stupid death... i was back from wild, skulled, as evry good lvl 73, wearing dds and monk $+00f. i went into monastery. i started clicking kharid scorpion,thinkin:its only 3 damage, i wont die...terrible mistake...cliked it around 10 times. lag...continued clikin during lag...pampampam-pampam #-o ...logged out. remembered death update... ran from fally 2 monastery hoping my stuff hasnt appeared yet 4 other ppl :ohnoes: ...no stuff on ground :uhh: ... :evil: mr.smiley is sayin: OMG!!! #@K1N rs!!! OMG!!! ill never get that freakin dds again!!! F WORD!!! . playin linerider remembered i put deaths, chaos and bloods 4 sale in GE. calmed down and logged back in :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ROCK ROCKS!!! I ROOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!

A highway man got me from behind... It was my first day, and I had just finished the walk-through on Tut Island aobut 5 mins before hand...I was pissed!

I just started the Sheep shearer quest and was looking for help... LOL! Lost nearly everything I owned and my friend who told me about RS had just given me an Iron 2H, Plate body and legs, and Kite Sheild. I also lost about 150 gp...feathers...food, and some other items that I had picked up from Lum Castle :wall:

KennaShey

AKA The Goodfox

Lvl 50 Melee :-w

Hello.... :-)

kennashey.png

I died when our good old friends, the Dark Wizards of Delrith attacked me as I was exploring, like the first or second day I played. I didn't know the difference between NPCs and players and for a few weeks I ran away from any players I didn't know.

Oh, and for months afterward, if I went to Varrock, I always ran full speed past the Wizards. Now, at lvl 72, I routinely go and kill 'em; I'm still getting revenge. :twisted:

gaaallllgh5.jpg

Big Time lvl 3. Totally invincible with my iron half med and all my Tut Island stuff. Friend says "kill Chickens". Why not? comence to killing and all of a sudden. What's this Evil Chicken doing?. You can imagine the rest = [

Madness takes its toll.Please have the exact change.

ArchSupport.png

I just started Laughing when I saw the Question.

Poison?

When I first died, I dont believe poison even excisted.

I have no Idea how I first died, because I believe it was around 6 Years ago.

Though I presume a Npc in front of Pker.

Affinity - A new clan for RuneScape Classic.