Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it was a rat on tutorial island. It was a long time ago, and I don't remember for sure.

You can't die there -.-

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I can't remember that far back :roll:

Probably an npc near lumbridge, if I had to guess I'd say a goblin. I remember the monster levels really confused me, my friend told me that my lvl 3 character could take a lvl 8 man (classic - this is why they changed the npc level scheme)...I was confused, but figured it out after awhile.

Anyway, it was on my other account ("Ritard" - my friend made it for me and knew the pass, he changed it so I made a new one :P )

Wish I had that account because of the irony of the name, but oh well...

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

it was a dark and stormy night....

i was wandering around the vast waste of lumbridge castle.

when suddenly, the woman appeared...

she was tall, she wore a beautful putple shirt, and an elegant black skirt.

it was then, i knew i had to kill her....

she was down to 2/7hp.

she was beggin for mercy.

i began to walk away, felling bad.

all of the sudden, she hit me in the back, knocking me out...

i awoke in the front of that castle, she had stolen my items..

(a whole 40 gp and a dagger at that time, big stuff folks)

that my freinds, was my first death. :wall:

A man walks into a Bar.....

He says:

God! Who put that stupid bar there!

well, as soon as I got my account, i decided to go to the wild to try out my luck. I met my first friend who then took me to the wild as i asked. As we parted ways I entered and to my surprise, before me stood a whole load of dark mages, where I was quickly maged into submission.

aV1I0ekJ.jpg

I remember the day clearly...

I had finally saved up enough money for that luxurious bronze platebody that was so longed by everyone.

It had taken me forever to chop all the logs and sell them to the general store in Lumbridge.

I found a knife on the ground today.

Seriously, who leaves an awesome weapon like this laying on the ground?

I had planned on training my attack so I could wear it.

Spiders!

They were perfect to train on!

KO!

I lost my knife... but thank goodness I kept my bronze platebody, sword and platelegs.

Hey, look!

Someone left another knife laying on the ground in the same exact spot to the south of Lumbridge castle!

I must be lucky!

Those were the days...

halodemon3.png

The first time I technically died was when I would kill myself to get to lumbridge. I figured it was a lot faster than anything else. I was REALLY careful and never died in F2P.

My first accidental was when I first became a member. I remember going to fremenik when I was level 50 some with mithril armour and some cake. I figured I would adventure in low level armour just in case something happened. Well turns out the fremenik guards were too powerful for me. Made my first morning of being a member pretty sad.

227205.png

I was level 7, and exploring the world, I got to Falador and thought I was in Rimmington, and had absolutely no idea how to get back to Lumbridge or Varrok, the only two places I knew. (This was before home teleport).

So, I noticed they had a bank, (the west one), so I banked all my items, and commited suicide via guard in the center. And some dude tried to help me out by taking on the guard himself, which was a nice gesture, but I was angry because he robbed me of my death. So I shouted at him and then got killed by a guard properly. :)

The grand exchange is nothing but a way for the government to regulate prices on materials... let the anarchists riot!

Well the story goes like this... I was level 49 or something..... And I went to do the Dragon slayer quest...... I beat the dragon had half health..... it dies....... and my health.. ZERO!!!!!! it was one of those moments...... were you hated to be alive.....

So I reported the dragon to Javex..... wait thats a corossive liqued...... ohhh right I reported the dragon to Jagex.. who then about 3 hours later put the victory dialouge..... and I was like..... WHAT!

But yah I still died.......

My first death... *reminisces*

It was about... a... year and a bit ago, I was killing giant rats behind Lumbridge Castle. I went to cut down a tree to make a fire, and BAM! a mugger hits me. I think "stop mugging me" and I was sure I was going to be okay, then... Oh dear, I have died.

Lol, Q.

*Cough cough* Here's how it goes:

I see Imp.

I think "Wow! it's only level 1!"

I attack Imp.

Imp hits a 2 on me.

I hit a 0 on Imp.

Imp hits a 1 on me.

I hit a 1 on Imp.

And so on

I believe that imps cannot hurt players due to them being so weak. Therefore I call you a liar.

Liar.

As for my first death, it was for Rune Mysteries aswell. I was showing off to these low level 3's at the Wisards Tower (as you do when your lvl 15), and to my astonishment, I was loseing, so I thought that if I logged out I couldn't die.

I promptly logged out, then quickly logged back in. I found myself at Lummy with just my bronze plate, legs and a mith helm I had found.

I was so disheartend that I left the game for about a month, but luckily I was bored one day and came back! :D

You are awesome for putting "~Shadow" in your signature and not at the bottom of your posts

~Shadow