Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went down into the sewers in Draynor, and I got pwnt xD the problem was I couldn't run away from the zombie attacking me 'cause I wouldn't see the ladder so i couldn't click on it to go back up! To be honest, I didn't learn that I could move the camera until like, I became a member (a year later xD)

p5hngmeawy19.png

I first died on runescape about a year ago i was only like lv 6 or 7 then but i was cutting down an oak and i thought well i just started cutting it down so i should have time to go change clothes so i went and changed and i went back downstairs and i was back in lumbrige i thought wtf how did i die and it wasn't until a few days later that i realised that i had been killed by a tree spirit

If I recall my first death was courtesy of a goblin whom I attacked. Though my most memorable death in my early days was when I walked into the wild wearing my fresh iron gear given to me by a friend. I didn't know what was going on and a mage killed me with air strike. I was angry and didn't play for a while thinking that I could never get it back.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I can't remeber which was first, but I got killed when the Al Kahrid gaurds teamed me when I tried to kill one after I saw someone else kill them, and also by the dark wizards near the Delrith stone table outside Varrock.

I had all of my steel armor and my trusty steel longsword lost with the Al Kahrid disaster, which about made me quit because I had no idea how to make money. Looking back it's so funny!

Some extremely mean scorpion killed me near Al-Kharid. Lost full bronze and a scimmy, so I was really sad because that was my entire net worth then (only level 5). And all this after I had to pay 10GP!!!!! to get past the guards :cry: . All this effort for nothing..... But then after a while i wandered up to the dwarven mines and killed a dwarf. Lo and behold, an Iron Battleaxe!!! I was extremely careful after that, and never lost it. :D

Dark wizard while going into Varrock, killed me in two hits, before i even new what was going on, not sure what level it was...

I had full bronze and a chef's hat, I remember that I was so mad that i lost so much, lol, if only I knew how worthless it was... I remember I was so mad, I almost quit runescape! Also, I remember that for a long time I thought that a player killed me while going into Varrock, not an NPC. Don't know why I thought that, lol.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Well, the first time I died was killing goblins. I was safeing on cabbage like crazy too! :evil:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

my first day in runescape, i was strolling just outside lumbridge. some guy came up to me saying "follow me if you want to be rich and powerful." who wouldnt want to be rich and powerful? so of course i followed him. the journey felt like it took hours, and i think he got lost somewhere along the way. eventually the ground started getting barren and the multitudes of people disappeared. soon he says to me "okay, up ahead theres gonna be a sign pop up, but just ignore it, it doesnt mean anything." okay, a little odd i thought, but surely i can trust this guy. i became a little distraught when i say the skull on the sign, but nevertheless i neglected to read it. as we journeyed deeper into this barren land a stranger ran up to me screaming "run noob! run!" just then my acquaintance turned around and started hitting me, all the while telling me that we were in a training area and i wouldnt actually die. the kindly stranger was telling me something about him being a lurer and that i should run, but my acquatance was going on saying that "im your friend, you trust your friends dont you?" i was aware by now that my life was in peril, so i darted off as quick as my level 3 feet could carry me, but alas, it was not meant to be as my foe dealt the fatal blow. In conclusion, that night i learned what it truly meant to be a newb. I am the epitome of newb. Needless to say, i never followed another person into the wilderness again. :D

siggynewwr0.jpg

Srt252.png

Srt252.png

I was killed by the dark mages near Delrith. didn't even know what happened except that I lost my items :P

And I was lured into taking zammy wine by some person name Pixxy Dragon :x Worst of all, that was when I was a noob, during the last day of the Easter 2005 event. And I couldn't find my way back to fally. I never got the rubber chicken. :evil:

i was about level 15 and i had just gotten a steel kite <3: , and i was bragging it to my other low level friends. :thumbsup: So then I'm walking to Draynor and I see these two other people that are trying to kill a jail guard. They are close to level 20, and ask for my help. they both die. and now the guard only has 5 health left, i hit a 3, and but i cant hit anymore. and it starts hitting me. :ohnoes: so im eating my "reliable" cabbage, i hit a 1, and i have 5 health left. so i didnt want to leave. but it killed me in two hits. and i got very upset. :x and i'll forever miss my steel kite <3:

yes.. the noobie life was hard. i wanted to quit, that lasted a day or two before i came back. lol

flingboy05.png

lol on my first day which i died i went north until i reached varrock. On the map i spotted a huge number of peaple around a circle and i said oh cool and went over. Then i was back where i started with nothing on me and said wtf. lol after i tried cutting wood for money and my axe got broke buy and ent so i quit

Warning cute killer fluffy bunnies will rule the world after killer furbys BEWARE THE BUNNIES

I, like many of us, died first at the hands of a dark wizard.

It was my first visit to varrock, and he got me before I entered the gate.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?