Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

Attacked a man,began dancing cause it looked funny...And got pwnt -.-

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was level 7... one fine day i decided to roam the land and explore.

left auto-retaliate on... and took ALL my money with me!! (1k ++) just in case i wanted to buy something :wall:

got killed by those darn black knights!! i was running like a headless chicken

First time I died I was around lvl60. I was exploring lvl40+ wildy for the first time with no armor on. First I looted a bunch of chaos from around those mossies. Almost getting killed by them. Then I strolled deeper around where the rune rocks are north of the lava maze. Then a lvl 40 something in mith full and a rune 2h popped outa no where and 3 hit me (the red spiders did help him in my defence)! I was so mad someone would attack someone just exploring. lol, little did I know how indiscriminately people were killed in the wild. :lol: ....I hope the 5 chaos he pked off me came to good use.

reddragon.jpg

MSSW3-Banner.gif

i stupidly attacked a bear at level 3 it 2 hit me

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

* Hides Myself * I Got Killed In Wildy , I Dint Know Much About Runescape That Time , My Cousin Let Me Create A New Account And Let Me Play While He Goes Down For Lunch I Head To Wildy And Nearly Get Killed By A Player , I Overreacted And Offed The Comp , After That I Appeared At Lumby #-o :wall:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Man, it was over 6 years ago my first death, but I still remember it quite clearly as I lost everything lol. (it was before banks were released).

I died at the hands of a lowly goblin... think I lost about 50k in cash which is a splash in the ocean now, but back then I was wiped out lol.

Harrington.gif

Lvl 1 wildy, with my new mith plate and scimmy.

I thought the 3 item rule worked even with skull; i wasn't happy. =[

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

Went to wilderness with the friend who introduced me to runescape. Of course you can understand what happened next.... :mrgreen:

Anyways he was telling me that all the items I had were worthless anyways and that I shouldn't keep them, I always wanted to be a mage anyway (I believe I had seen a little pk vid showing a mage earning millions just after teleblock had been put in :twisted: ) so he taught me how to make runes and buy cheap runes from the shops (waaaay before the lame update that changed everything, lol) and I just continued maging from then on :P Become a very dangerous character in that place that caused my first death. I remember showing that friend my first maged full rune pk at lvl 50 combat :twisted: I've been a mage pker ever since <3:

...Silver24-7

My first Rs death? I was 3 hitted by a mugger in Varrock :(

Same here. I lost around 300gp and a few bronze bars, which seemed like a huge amount at the time. :lol:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

All against the new updates, don't log in!

But I want to play... What if I log in, but put all my chats on 'off' so they don't know I'm on.

Stupid highway man owned me the frist time i got killed. I think 80% of the RS population got killed by a highway man once in there lifetime.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The first and only time I ever died was at combat level 95. I had wandered into the Kalphite Queen's lair in search of potato cacti. (I was new to membs and figured that I was invulnerable to everything at that combat level.) Within seconds my hp bar had nearly vanished. I was wearing a dueling ring and somehow managed to click on the duel arena tele in between poundings by the kalphite guardians. I ran towards the bank, realized I wouldn't make it, and died from poison after closing myself in the kebab store. I respawned in Falador, home teled, and managed to get all my stuff back. (People must have assumed that the red dot in the kebab store was a spinach roll or something.) I still can't believe I was that lucky. That full rune was really all the money I had at the time.

Later, I came close to being PK'd in level 50 wildy getting a clue scroll, and I lost most of my hp during Underground Pass by recklessly running past wall [bleep]es, but I've only actually died once. Weird huh?

ec713d33aa.pngstatsigright.gif

FIRST TIME I DIED:

I was exploring the land of RuneScape, about a week after I left the Tutorial Island. I was walking to the North close to Varrock, and I saw a lot of people fighting themselves. I went closer to them and, suddenly, I received an earth strike on me. After 2 or 3 spell-castings, I died.

FIRST TIME I DIED AS A MEMBER:

I was starting to explore the member's land, to know all their secrets and new stuff. After take a look at Dig Site I decided to visit that mysterious members-only cave in Karamja Dungeon. When I saw the lvl 100+ TzHaar (that I didn't know that weren't agressive), I went out of the cave immediataly. So I entered the gate to Brimhaven. Exploring the island, I saw some tribesmen around a fire. So one of them started attacking me (I was about lvl 55) and I went away. So I kept going south and, suddenly, I was hit 11 with a poison. Found the general sstore with the anti-poison, but I wasn't bringing any money. I died poisoned.

The second time as a member was after I start the Death Plateau quest. The quest journal told me to go explore the Death Plateau, but I didn't notice the word "death" in the plateau's name, and I died by those rock-thrower trolls.

That's all.

Dark wizards, south of Varrock, i lost all my "treasures" like bucket, pot etc..

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.