Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

I was lv 30 somthing and the first time i died was in lv 3 wilderness, i got pked by 3 people and those who have played rsc know how hard it is to escape combat. Now i kill myself several time a day to restore hp.

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I died by the hands of a Varrock guard. I was about the same level as the guard (23?) and I tought I could take him out. We were both redbarred, but I just kept on hitting 0's, and finally the guard killed me. I was very very angry with that guard. :wall:

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

In my first account (basketboy44) i really didn't know how to effectively make money. My moneymaking strategy consisted of aimlessly walking around looking for free stuff. Imagine my excitement when i found a beer glass in the barbarian villiage. Some nice "rich guy" gave me full bronze so i decided to take a saunter past the jail. Then the guards killed me. I was so mad i quit runescape. Then a month later my friend told me to play so i made icklefudge.

I actually made made 2 accounts before this 1. mr_bob366, mr_bob367, and now mr_bob368 ^_^. I think I died on the first account because of those rats in varrok that are in the mainly-members area. I didn't know about banks back then o.O.
That... happened to me too! :-s

allcp5.gif

Feel free to Hyt me :)

i was level 3 and decided to go into varrok sewers. i died running from a ghost.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

When i was just a small brat, i did not understand for this game much. i do not even remember what killed first me with that valepukki. but my modern account was going to die to lvl 5 highwayman, because i was already exhausted from fight with lvl 5 goblin, and i did not know i could retreat, but somehow i managed to survive. but one day as level 17 or something, i were returning from wilderness, and there were few ghosts, i do not remember where. i survived them, but as i arrived to the chaos temple, a dark mage going here shot me down with earth strikes. and almost immendently after that i was trying to get between varrok soth wall and the demonic stone circle. these days there were a spear wall, whitch covered adventurers from dark wizards. But somehow my account went on the wrong side of that spear wall, and again those earth strikes did short work of my account.

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!

My first day playing almost 6 years ago (when RS was in its simpler days and I didn't know what this wonderful game was all about) .. I got mugged. I was strolling leisurely through nature outside lumbridge whereupon I came across a nice black cape laying on the ground. mine! all mine i thought. Just as i picked it up I got blindsided. Who was this that was attacking me? Why were they attacking me? Was it their cape? Did they want it back? Hey! Why are you still attacking me? Hey where am I now? What happened to most of the stuff I had? Where's my black cape? Grrrrrrrr.

Cows are very dangerous when you're onlt lvl 3. I was training on them, and nearly died. Noting this, I ran nearly all the way to Varrock(although I didn't know this at the time), calmed down enough to examine the ores in the mine, and got 1-hit-KOed by a mugger who was sneakily hiding behind my cameras arc; as sonn as I moved out of the way of a handy tree, it moved torwads me. And killed me.

:cry:

SELF-SUFFICIENT AND PROUD OF IT:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5392583#5392583

lost to a chicken :lol:

As far as I was aware chickens couldn't hit you?

Goblin here.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

It was extremely strange. I think it must have been the worst glitch I ever encountered.

Back when I was level 12 on Wiener78, my old account, I happened to wander into the wilderness. No, there was NOBODY at all visible on the mini-map (apart from myself, of course). Surprisingly, the second my poor pixels stepped into that bare tundra, BLAM. I died. I thought at the time maybe he'd died of hunger...

Badboyadam.gif

thedevilhaxedrsik6.png

:O THE DEVIL HAXXED RS

I think it was one of the guards at the jail near draynor, I was just walking peacefully by, and then the dude suddenly popped up and started smacking me around with his mace...

I think, at that time, it was possible for him to hit people even though they were on the road next to the jail. Don't know if it's still like that, but the next long while I started to avoid that road.

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

ahhh yes. dieing. i think the first time i died was in the wild. i was level 20 with my full iron. then a ranger pure sniped me with a magic shortbow spec (yes i became a member at level 8 lol). then as i was dieing, he said "bite me". i was on my stat page when i died and i logged out right away. yelling "im never playing runescape again!". then i came crawling back 5mins later and realized that you keep 3 items if you not skulled. but the awsome thing is that i put his name on my ignore list right before i logged out to cry. so i trained to level 40 that week and PMed him saying i was his main's old friend. and asked to go deep-PKing. then i killed him saying "bite me". now who ever wrongs me, will fear me name! for a have a bad temper and a sense of revenge!

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I r 1337 at dying...

First death was 5 years ago... and i was running around rs and i got lost and i saw a unicorn (when unicorns and bears used to be in lumbridge those were the days) and I was like "omg! look at that stupid horse!" ran up and i was like yeah boom eat my 3... oh noes 4 hit! =o

good times tbh... things havent really changed... :-$

Tbhyespl0x.jpg

I don't recall. Probably a goblin.

I used to die all the time to abyss pk'rs.

Most recent death was on a lvl 3 clue in Wildy wearing no armour. It was in Rogues Castle so I avoid the Chaos Elemental. However on way back I forgot and got owned in 2 hits.

I also have a nasty habit of dying on quests. Died doing Contact! and also by the boss of Dream Mentor.

Last time I came close to dying but didn't was slayer on Gargoyles. Guthans just would not heal me and I lagged a bit, got prayer on just as I was at 2hp. Phew!

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

On an old account, I went looking for something cool to kill. Wondered into the wilderness and was owned by a lesser demon :?

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."