Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh... I can't ever remember dieing f2p until my most recent wilderness training stint.(failed, Why can't people wait until I have a full inv of fish to pk me? so that they can get more.)

So, first p2p death. Gnome stronghold quest, took the glider to the shipyard. Had no clue where I was, attacked by invisible spider, 11 poison prevents me from tele lumbridge, I manage to find the store and sell all my stuff for an antipoison, cure, walk north, die from 11 poison after tripping over spider and casting tele lumbridge afterwards, so I respawned right there, but all my 2 coins was already gone.

Into the wilderness, where all can see, no skiller bots to bleed my eyes, and danger at every turn!

Watch me, visit me, pk me.

In RSC, on the first day I played Ruenscape, my friend told me to follow him, to Wilderness, and I saw Rat, and I was thinking, "I killed a Rat in Tutorial Island, it should be easy!!" and I died lol

untrimmedslayercape2.png

U N T R I M M E D S L A Y E R C A P E - 22 August 2009 (No Soul War used for any exp)

Memberlist of Untrimmed Slayer and seeker: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=untrimslay

Q U E S T C A P E - 31 May 2008

~ F I R E C A P E ~ - 5 Dec 2008

I was always overly careful... but I left auto retaliate on at all times so a Dark Mage ownzorred me =(

I kept all my stuff in the bank at all times because, Like I said, overly careful.

Ownzorred?

OWNZORRED!?!

OWNZORRED!?!?!?!?!

Tisk tisk tisk, my good man, its

OWNDIZZLED \' :-w :thumbsup:

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Back in the olden days of classic I went exploring the island of karamja around level 10 or so. One of those a hole scorpions koed me. I trained from combat level 16 to around 35 on volcano scorpions by the way.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Well, I hung around Lumby for awhile when I was a newb. So it was either a Man, a Goblin, or a Cow. I probably was killed by all three at some point in my newbie career. We're talking about a guy that was afraid of an imp because it looked too much like a devil (back on RSC).

I remember being attacked by a Mugger once while mining clay, I think. And I thought it was an actual player.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Killed by a highwayman :XD: :wall: <.< ...

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Back in RSC I was strutting around the dwarven mine with my brand new full steel, and I saw a 'giant scorpion' (or something like that...) and I decided to try my luck at a fight with it...

I lasted the first three rounds, ran, ate a lobster, re-attacked it and was killed. :wall:

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

I hung around in Lumbridge for a while killing rats on my original account, and nearly got killed a couple of times. Once I'd gotten a couple of combat levels, I decided to go bank all the stuff from Tutorial Island. I looked at a map and decided Draynor looked closest. I made my way around behind Lumbridge Castle and then tabbed out to look at the map and make sure I was going the right way. I tabbed back into runescape just in time to see a mugger kill me.

yes i died too i had just got full mith i thought i was rich....... :mrgreen:

but i was at karamajarra and i foolishy climbed down the ladder :-w

bam!!! skele kills me well 12 months later and im lvl 90 with d legs and a whip :thumbsup:

and when my sis played for like a day she talked to a woman and ......

what do michel jackson and an xbox have in common? kids turn them on! :XD:

smileys will enslave the earth!! :evil: :oops: :XD: :wall: :mrgreen:

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

I was running around exploring as a lvl 3 noob with full bronze I made myself. I came across the monks that guard the zammarok wine and thought hmmmm I can mange that even though they were way higher lvlvI thought bronze was the best. So I try to grab it next thing I know im losing Hp fast io try top leave but die in the frickin door way. I was gu8tted about the ronze that day then I discovered iron steel black mith addy and rune by looking at the smithing lvl thing.

A scorpion in the dwarven mines (RSC)

I saw I was no match as soon as I got attacked, but I couldn't run for three more moves, and I was already low on health, so I was done for!

same for me... although i had full hp when the scorp atked me... so i was on low health and i chickened out... X'ed out and died :P

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

belive it or not, when i started off i (somehow) made it to the temple of zamorak without any recollection of going through a town or city, i took one look at the wine, didn't get excited when i picked it up, and definatly NOT after #-o they all smacked me at once and i died straight away. :-w

i was only like :-s though :lol: