Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

Level 2 woman :cry:

Girls pwn me tbh :XD:

Edit:first post?!?

Girls pwn =P~

I think I might have died to a dark mage, the tree outside draynor manor. Either one.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went out exploring, and the infamous highway man killed me before i knew what hit me #-o :-w

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

My first death happened when i was exploring the lands outside Lumbridge. I walked straight west and ended up on the little peninsula with all the hobgoblins near tha crafting guild. Since I was lvl 6, or 7 maybe, it was a quick death. And i lost my leather body i had gotten from my lvl 15 friend. I was really sad. I almost died by accidentally attacking a woman when I first went outside the walls of Lumbridge castle. I thought she was another player and said " Stop attacking me!" since I was winning, and I didn't want to kill her.

The first man lvl 2 outside lumb castle, oh well, i got my own back after i respawned and punched him to death :twisted:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

erm just after i got members i was around lvl 40 and i decided i wanted one of the fancy obby staffs... for some reason i thought i could take on the lvl 100 mages if i had the mage kit and a few fire strikes :P so i went there 3 of them attacked me owned haha

well i got 5k from this player once and i was like wow! so bought a mith square(about lv 10 at the time) someone comes and says "i'll buy that shield in the wildy" I bank everything but shield and went to lv 48 or sumthin and killed me. #-o didnt lose a thing :thumbsup:

redrune345.pngredrune345.png

redrune345.png

The Skeleton in Rune Mysteries Quest....just didn't see it coming, those were the days when I used to carry all my useful stuff with me. Took ages to get it all back.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

fought goblins and cows till about lv 15 (lol). Got killed by a lv 9 wizard that fire strikes you in the wizard tower. I was really angry and confused how a lv 9 can kill a lv 15 like me

That's exactly how I died, just that I was lvl 14.

Full story:

It was the first time when I ventured out of lumby, at lvl 14. The thing that first caught my attention was a lvl 15 Unicorn. I think "oh, cool" and march on. I go on this large bridge, and see this wizard at the end. I go on to the bridge, at the second floor I accidentally attack a wizard. He strikes me, I try to run down the stairs. I get shot every single time before I succeed to tell "go up", so I died :( . Only things left were the stuff I kept and 25 gp :(

22031_s.gif

My first death was to that dratted highwayman at Draynor crossroads (same as a lot of other people it seems :lol: ). I got my revenge a few days later after levelling up my combat stats. In fact when I walk that way I can't resist killing him "for old times sake", even though I'm lev 110 now and completely "own" him. :lol:

I have a few.

On my first account, got lost, wandered up to a Unicorn, accidently attacked it, didn't know how to run. Gave up, made a new account

On my second account, got lost, wandered into cow field. I didn't know how to get out. I attacked cows, then I died. Gave up, made a new account.

On this account, wandered past a Jail Guard (agressive, lvl 26) at lvl 13. Lagged. Logged back in. I was in Lumbridge. Some guy showed me all the items I lost, then laughed at me. :( Then some other guy gave me 1k. :)

Lol, ok here's my first death story. Im a lvl 3 in Lumby, and I was walking around and very confused, so I got lost and accidently found myself in varrock. I didn't know what I was doing so I bought an Iron shortsword in the store, which set me back to about 4 coins from the lvl 20 who gave me money. Then I wandered up to the northern bar, right below the wild. I bought a beer, then saw a lot of people north so I went up there. I kept going north farther and farther and farther, until I came to a fence. Somehow, when I was lvl 3, I made it to the highest lvl wilderness you could go to. THen this lvl 4 guy started attacking me, so I tried to go south again but he was killing me so I exited my screen. (lol what a cheater.) :shame: Then I logged back in like 30 minutes later after I felt safe again and went south as quickly as I could. I got out and figured out what I had done, and after I told my friends (who were like lvl 15), they said no way and that they would never go there. Then I went south and got killed by a dark wizard. Lol, so much for being tough. :roll:

nah i dont feel like puttin anything here

I wandered by the Dark Wizards and got killed by the one of the level 20s before realizing that there was a Dark Wizard there. I think they should really move it over a bit so that low levels don't get killed just for walking on the path.

Anyways, after dying I walked back hoping my stuff would still be there (of course it wasn't) but somewhere along the path I found a few rune essences, and I had no clue what these were at the time. I picked them up and was like, "Wow, your runes turn into these pieces of crap once you die?! What a rip."

I've had various other... death experiences before.

codguy.png

Codguy.png