how do you download songs onto your mp3?

amazizing333

the question seems really stupid to a lot of people but I seriously have no flippin clue on how to do it. what site do you use? does it matter if you have dial up (answer this question, if this fails, then i have no way of doing it)? can you do it at a library? do you have to pay? how do you know if it has a virus (can it even get a virus?!)? can someone give me a site where it gives step-by-step instructions? download videos the same way? i'm not a very techy guy so no complex terms... if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. ::'

What exactly are you asking? How to download mp3 files illegally, legally, or load them onto an mp3 player? If it is the first or last one, I can't help you. If it is the second one, sign up for an account on Amazon and use it's download sevice, they have really good prices for mp3s. They can't be bought at a library.

It's an mp3 player, not an mp3.

And are you asking how to pirate music? If so this isn't the place to talk about it. If you're asking where to get music -- buy CD's, albums online, iTunes, ect. are all good options.

"You need level 10 intellect and 40 mana. You must then cast "More information regarding model and type of MP3 Player post."

LMFAO

But seriously it depends on what kind of Mp3 player you have. If you want to download music (legally) sites like iTunes and Amazon work fine. If you want to put stuff from your CD's to your player, than rip the songs from the CD via computer, stick your player into the USB port (or other accsess point depending on the player) and copy files to device.

No you can't get Mp3 files from a library :lol:

...although that would be kind of cool in theory :-k

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Limewire is FULL of crap. I much rather use the torrent network. >.< Im not shure if its allowed to talk about that on these forums.

It definitely is, but it has so much material, it almost makes up for it sometimes.

As a fan of obscure music, torrents just don't cut it for me. If the band isn't at a certain level of popularity, you'll have no chance of successfully downloading their material.

I like Soulseek for my peer2peer downloading.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Limewire is FULL of crap. I much rather use the torrent network. >.< Im not shure if its allowed to talk about that on these forums.

torrent? haha

Rapidshare ftw

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

torrent? haha

Rapidshare ftw

rofl

Limewire is full of crap, but its also full of good stuff. So it's called ignoring the crap and going for the good stuff, I can easily find a complete album on Limewire within 15 minutes. I've never tried to download music off my torrents, I mainly use it for movies :wink:

You aren't allowed to discuss pirating music here.

If you are wanting to put music files you legally own onto your MP3, connect it to the PC open it via My Computer and copy and paste then. This works for most other MP3 players but not Ipods and Creatives Zens (as far as I am aware).

Locked to stop the discussion of piracy, which is what I think you are asking about.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!