Hey Sophanem Pplz! Just Take A Swig Already!

2161warrior

I Had A Crazy Idea The Other Day When I Was Fletching. Someone Dropped That Spot Potion On The Ground That Just Says: "Potion" (From The Apothecary). Curious, I Brought It To Sophanem. I Used The Potion With Some Villagers. Oddly Enough, Some Villagers With Spots Took The Potion (BTW, I Did Contact). And It Burnt Their Eyes Out. Other Villagers Refused To Take It... Perhaps Someone Can Investigate This?

Pictures:

1sophanemlolvl4.png

2sophanemlolps5.png

3sophanemlolvv9.png

~2161

Also, Anyone Who Wants The Spot Potion, Meet Me World 116 Sophanem Bank, And Say: "Bananas". Only On December 1st 7:43-8:15pm PST!

2161_warrior.png

Quests FTW!

I think Jagex was just having fun... wow that's hilarious :lol:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

:lol: Can't believe people are falling for this...

Actually It Is True... Not A Joke :shock:

Mhmm...that's why you just "happened" to bring an obscure item to an even more obscure location and use it on an obscure NPC. :-k

Oh, and the entire "bananas" thing. :lol:

:lol: Can't believe people are falling for this...

Actually It Is True... Not A Joke :shock:

Mhmm...that's why you just "happened" to bring an obscure item to an even more obscure location and use it on an obscure NPC. :-k

Oh, and the entire "bananas" thing. :lol:

Never Question Bananas. Anyways, I Was Really Bored And Was Reading About Sophanem. I'll Post A Picture.

~2161 Banan-I Mean, Warrior.

2161_warrior.png

Quests FTW!

Theres also a pretty funny thing that happens when you speak to the slave after giving the fish to evil bob during the island event.

Try it next time you get the event if you haven't already :P

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

Theres also a pretty funny thing that happens when you speak to the slave after giving the fish to evil bob during the island event.

Try it next time you get the event if you haven't already :P

Ah, yes, the character falls in love with the slave. That was funny as hell when I did it, though I don't have a picture.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

wait so wat happened? my psp wont show the pics. so i feal kinda left out :( :cry:

Then sell your psp and buy a pc.

+1

LOL!!!

ya i was gona get a laptop, but my dad wouldnt let me. ill cheack it on my computer today

1 defence pure pvp vid 1:

sig.jpg

jedislayer14.png

Proud to have achieved 97 cooking F2P

Hehe...I remember when I was in Varrock for the very first time, back when I was starting out.

I thought I could wait until potions regenerate in the Apothecary's and I could get more and start a business. :mrgreen:

I used to always wonder what the hell that potion was for, being unaware that there were items that were merely junk items in the game, I thought everything had a beneficial use.

Anyway, nice find. :D

*someone at Jagex Towers is a sadistic pixel torturer* :twisted:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

wait so wat happened? my psp wont show the pics. so i feal kinda left out :( :cry:

SIGGED! :P

anyways, the examine of the potion was, ''used for soft spots'' or something like that, eyes are kinda soft eh?

VIX VIX VIX

SIGGED! :P

anyways, the examine of the potion was, ''used for soft spots'' or something like that, eyes are kinda soft eh?

lol, im in a sig! 8-)

1 defence pure pvp vid 1:

sig.jpg

jedislayer14.png

Proud to have achieved 97 cooking F2P