Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Ross, first of all: why does there heart stop?

And second poison can flow through liquid, if it's pumping or not.

Zombies wouldn't be affected by the poison anyway.

Yes they wil, because chlorine is poisonous not because it generates some sort of unfixable disease, but because it destroys the layer of fat around each cell, rendering them useless.

But a chlorinated dart wont do much, is dangerous to carry around, and, well, it's just generally inneffective against zombies.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is better for melting metal objects?

Concentrated suluphuric acid or concentrated hydoclouric acid.

I was thinking of using it in my mutli-tool.

So far i've got this, two small tubes. On filled with a sort of explosive powder or liquid, the second filled with acid or poison or something else thats harmful. I then want a lighter made into a short burst flamethrower and then I need a laserpen and flick knif, aswell as other stuff.

meatlover.png

Hydrochloric acid would be useful, but smelly.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Yes, let's carry acid with us. If you insist, at least make sure it's secure. But I don't think acid would be too useful, I can't imagine ever needing to melt something.

Simple is generally better than complicated. Acid is complicated.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

I was thinking, would a halberd be a good melee weapon? Sharp blade, good for stabbing, and long range (For a melee weapon)

Guest Mrmegakirby

Be ready to drop it, and have a second weapon within arms reach. I suppoe it would be better to not use one at all, though, if they're that heavy.

Hex I thought we established that a pole with a knife strapped to it is not an effective weapon... Other than that I starting to think that the best course of action would be to not engage the zombies in any way. Also if and when this happens I plan to steal a garbage truck and have a large amount of food stockpiled in plastic bags. As I have some welding equipment I can seal the doors shut and put a hatch up in the roof after washing the back out and then sealing it as well....

LNYvk.png

Hex I thought we established that a pole with a knife strapped to it is not an effective weapon...

[sarcasm] Yeah, since spears, javelins, pikes, poleblades, etc. have never worked. [/sarcasm]

Javelins are throwing weapons. But in most cases those wouldn't be effective for zombie killing, because you have to pierce the skull.

Just because something is good for killing people doesn't mean it's also good for kill zombies.

Bows and Arrows, for example. were used for millennia for killing people, but killing zombies with arrows is ineffective. Shooting someone in a vital organ and leaving them to bleed out is way easier than piercing the skull.

With a halberd or whatever you might be able to hack off a good part of an arm, but actually piercing the skull would be rather difficult, especially at medium range.

In any case, I decided if I could pick any four guns they would be the following:

A semi-auto rifle (with 20 round mags). .45 acp would be good.

A semi-auto pistol, that takes the same ammo as the rifle.

A "sniper rifle". One that takes .308 would be good, since it's common.

Then, a revolver. .357 or .32 would be good. Preferably one with 8 shots

The semi auto rifle would be my normal weapon, then I would have the pistol and revolver. Why two sidearms? The semi auto would be the one I use normally, but all magazine fed guns have the chance of jamming, whereas a revolver will basically never, ever not shoot when you pull the trigger. The sniper rifle is for when I'm trying to take out zombies at any range. I wouldn't carry it around with me though, usually.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Why pierce the skull when you can remove it? Also hitting a head with a bow isn't that hard, at least hitting something the size of a head isn't.

Guns:

1. P90.

2. Automatic shotgun(solid lead slug ammo).

3. M16A2

4. Desert Eagle.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Why pierce the skull when you can remove it? Also hitting a head with a bow isn't that hard, at least hitting something the size of a head isn't.

Because cutting through the spine and neck is difficult?

Hitting a target the size of a head with a bow at maybe 30 feet may not be the most difficult thing in the world, but try hitting that same target when it's walking towards you, along with it's 20 friends, and it wants to eat you.

Ok, that was also a bad choice of guns.

P90? Why would you even want that? Sure, it has a large magazine, but other than that it has no redeeming features. Low range, low accuracy, and full auto.

Then an auto shotgun? That's ok in of itself, I assume you mean semi auto though. But then why would you use slugs? That defeats the whole purpose of a shotgun, and it makes the ammo even heavier.

M16 is a... decent choice. But why the a2? That's an unreliable rifle compared to later models, you'd be better off with the a4 at least.

Then a Desert Eagle... Terrible recoil, Small magazine size, rarer ammo. That gun is for sports shooting mainly. You'd be better of with a m1911 any day.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

P90? Why would you even want that? Sure, it has a large magazine, but other than that it has no redeeming features. Low range, low accuracy, and full auto.

Then an auto shotgun? That's ok in of itself, I assume you mean semi auto though. But then why would you use slugs? That defeats the whole purpose of a shotgun, and it makes the ammo even heavier.

M16 is a... decent choice. But why the a2? That's an unreliable rifle compared to later models, you'd be better off with the a4 at least.

Then a Desert Eagle... Terrible recoil, Small magazine size, rarer ammo. That gun is for sports shooting mainly. You'd be better of with a m1911 any day.

P90 = Good accuracy, good range, good force per bullet, large clip-magazine, good fire rate, small, compact, sturdy, well-equipped, also has both semi, burst and auto mode.

Semi-auto shotgun + slugs = Medium firerate, ok aim, ok range, extreme damage and penetration per bullet.

M16A2 = Great accuracy, good range, good fire rate, sillencable, good hand protection, ok clip-size.

Desert Eagle = acceptable magazine size, ok aim, ok distance, ok range, extreme size-damage relation.

P90 and M16A2 are both great weapons as a proof the airforce likes P90s and the marine uses M16A2, not M16A1, M14A1, M17A2 or M4A1 carbine.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

A p90 does have good range and accuracy.

I think you've been playing too many games.

And yes, you can't get repeating crossbows in shops but its just theoretical.

And everyone seems to have a problem with fire, I think that if zombies were restrained and set on fire they would be easily disposed of.

meatlover.png

A p90 does have good range and accuracy.

I think you've been playing too many games.

Yeah, it's only that Valve made them inefective for the sake of having their Avtomat Kalisjnikova 1947(AK-47)s and such weapons better than them in CS.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1