OMG!!! P2p-ers!!!

Guest mauranius

ages collected till this post

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't help noticing a lot of experienced players both p2p and f2p from different classes somehow in this thread all work together except for the few exceptions, thanks for replying

P.S. with age range indications i was trying to see if there where more "immature" players opposing me with weak arguments yes or no, and i have a felling those people don't dare to post here

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why you think you are better people than us, who don't pay for the game

2. Why are you always referring to: "you don't pay 5 dollar, you don't have a reason to ask things from jagex"

3. why are so many of you people so full of themselves that you think other people are worth "less" than you?

4. Have you ever talked with an f2p-er for the reasons he did not wanted to be a member?

5. Do you consider f2p players as human beings?

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers)

1. I don't. I only think that when I see f2p people behaving in a way that would deem such responses. For example, I was chopping in draynor in a f2p world to hang out with my friend and a couple of f2p skillers were there. They started calling me a noob for being there and for not having rune legs. I had higher wc than them, and I pulled out my full zammy, and then they continued to explain that "Zammy ain't nothin anyway" and "Zammy is a pansy god". In this case, I must admit, I did believe myself and my friend (who is also f2p) to be better than these ignorants. At the same time, I'll find p2p people who are just as immature or just as "dumb", so I don't think it's a f2p/p2p thing to be a better person or anything...

2. I don't believe I've ever said that... In fact, I've asked my girlfriend why f2p can't get new quests.

3. I'm not, so...

4. I have friends who are f2p-ers. They either don't like the game enough to pay for it or they just don't care enough.

5. ...Yes? Why wouldn't I?

6. Some of them. I think it's probably mostly new members who think they're awesome for having a dragon longsword and elemental shield.

...With full larupia.

...Oh; Age 16.

Trahybyen.gif

Trahybyen.png

*sigh*

There is a link in my goals picture. <--An Unnecessary Update

:O

Because, we pay and you don't. Simple logic.

2. Why are you always referring to: "you don't pay 5 dollar, you don't have a reason to ask things from jagex"

Because you don't. Duh.

3. why are so many of you people so full of themselves that you think other people are worth "less" than you?

That's question number one. We don't think that we're worth more than you as a person, just as a player.

4. Have you ever talked with an f2p-er for the reasons he did not wanted to be a member?

Nope. And I don't intend to. Sob stories piss me off.

No. They're aliens.... :roll:

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers )

LOL WUT!!

See exactly what i meant, he is not giving away his age range, so we won;t know he is immature....

Sorry to sound conceited. Honestly, alot of P2Pers treat F2P like scum, which is violently wrong. But, still, imagine what it's like (or would be like) to buy members, thinking, yay, I can finally get sharks, fill my bank, and get that skillcape! And then Jagex announces that these benefits can now be enjoyed by F2P. All well and good for F2P, but what about P2P. See? Think about that.

[English translation needed]

Thanks for re-thinking this over! You must know I and many other top f2p-ers have respect for what p2p players get and we don't want all of that fancy stuff that is what we chose for. Still i think we could make minor suggestions on how to improve gameplay as well as for new players in f2p or the old ones that have been around for a while.

Because the way everything is working now, P2p is pissed at f2p for nagging, f2p is mad at p2p for being treated like a pile of excrement....

All i want to say is that behind these pixels there are real players, go ahead you can tell people that nag about skillcapes, or bank space to buy members. But when a more experienced f2p player comes along (there is a link to my highscores, hellooooo) consider why he is asking this, and try placing yourself in my footsteps as I followed yours. I know there is a lot of nagging going on, and you can see on those threads even I as an f2p-er appose.

We are humans, we have the right of speach both p2p and f2p

If you will excuse me now I am going to bed since I have a test tomorrow that i might fail :XD: sleep well

Sorry to sound conceited. Honestly, alot of P2Pers treat F2P like scum, which is violently wrong. But, still, imagine what it's like (or would be like) to buy members, thinking, yay, I can finally get sharks, fill my bank, and get that skillcape! And then Jagex announces that these benefits can now be enjoyed by F2P. All well and good for F2P, but what about P2P. See? Think about that.

Good point, if stuff like this happens it lessens (not completely elimanates)

the reasons to join P2P...

No P2P dosent make us better people, but should be getting more than the F2P since we are paying (not because the F2P dont deserve it, its just because thats the way it works)

See above^

Some P2P may think this, but i personaly dont-i actualy remember my first friend on runescape stoped talking to me because when i told him i got membership he said i was "just another stuck up member"...

Cant say i have, my only F2P friends either eventualy got members or is trying to get his parents to allow it

Absolutely, aru

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers)

I believe the persentage of people like this is the same in both F2P and P2P

Overall i see F2P as equals, and think there are some things they should get (skillcapes for example)-but we cant give them to much or there wouldnt be much reason to be a P2P

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

[hide=Quote]

Most of you F2Pers are just autoers/gold-farmers, scammers, or just some other form of idiotic scum of RuneScape that gives the rest of the game a bad name.

You don't have a reason to ask for anything. Chevrolet and cheap "Free" MSN Emoticons advertisements pay for your free play. If anything, THEY have a right to ask for things from JaGex. Not you.

Most of you are. Most F2P players are too stupid to read the rules when they create an account, much less actually follow the rules. Most of the Autoing, Gold-Farming, Scamming, Drop-Trading is done by F2P players. And why the hell not? They don't pay any money, so who cares if their level 25 account gets banned. They just make another, and thats how F2P has declinded into the slums of RuneScape.

Nope.

Only 10% of F2P is human. 40% are rule breaking idiots trying to sell me "rare" Charcoal for 500k. And the remaining 50% are Autoers/Gold-Farmers.

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true? (I heard it from ex f2p-ers ;) )

Nope, almost every fellow P2Per I meet is kind, sweet and very friendly. The other day, someone gave me 770k just because I gave her a good conversation and that I mentioned I had slight money woes! The only bad part about P2P are pures. Their terrible, always flaming regular players because we don't spend our lives creating multiple pure accounts so we can lure some poor unsuspecting level 55 player into the wilderness so we can kill him, and hopefully...get his mithril platebody!!!! :-w

[/hide]

Oh where to start...

Well the entire post was full of ignorant statements such as:

"Most of you F2Pers are just autoers/gold-farmers, scammers, or just some other form of idiotic scum of RuneScape that gives the rest of the game a bad name."

"Only 10% of F2P is human. 40% are rule breaking idiots trying to sell me "rare" Charcoal for 500k. And the remaining 50% are Autoers/Gold-Farmers."

You sir are a fool if you are honestly going to sit there and make these stereotypical and offensive comments. Where did you get these statistics? You sat there and made them up? There is a problem with that...

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Oh where to start...

"Most of you F2Pers are just autoers/gold-farmers, scammers, or just some other form of idiotic scum of RuneScape that gives the rest of the game a bad name."

"Only 10% of F2P is human. 40% are rule breaking idiots trying to sell me "rare" Charcoal for 500k. And the remaining 50% are Autoers/Gold-Farmers."

You sir are a fool if you are honestly going to sit there and make these stereotypical and offensive comments. Where did you get these statistics? You sat there and made them up? There is a problem with that...

Take a trip to a large F2P world. Watch all of the crap that comes out of everyones mouths. And don't try and defend those idiots. You know its true, MOST OF F2P IS FULL OF PLAYERS JUST LIKE THAT. I'm tired of you idiots demanding respect, when your not being disrepsected. We don't give a damn about you. Theres a pretty big epidemic in F2P: Autoing, Gold-Farming, Drop-Trading, Auto-Talking, Adveritsing Dangerous Websites, Item Scamming, Filter Evaded Offensive Language and a few more. Its much worse in F2P than it is in P2P. So, again. When P2P says some bad things about F2P's autoing problem and etc keep your god damn mouth shout. Unless, your an autoer yourself. Then go ahead, say that you auto in Runescape and defend your pathetic self!

GF, you tried. Good life.

Well first let me congratulate you on proving my point, it was not an easy task but you made quick work of it. That deserves a round of applause. =D>

On to the point - I don't need to "take a trip" to f2p as I have spent all of my Runescape life there and know first hand that what you are referring to as the average f2p'er is actually the MINORITY.

Your foul language only further proves the point that p2p'ers are as perfect as you seem to believe - if you were to use this kind of language in game you would be breaking rules. But according to you f2p is the only ones who can break rules. :roll:

Let me conclude by saying I pity you as you are a sad, RUDE person.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I don't think that he's necessarily demanding respect, but merely wishing that people would stop using stereotypes to describe the entire f2p population.

When P2P says some bad things about F2P's autoing problem and etc keep your god damn mouth shout. Unless, your an autoer yourself. Then go ahead, say that you auto in Runescape and defend your pathetic self!

And on this....I don't even know where to start. You're basically saying that anyone who is trying to defend the f2p community is an autoer? You're acting as if we deserve no say in anything. =;

I don't think that he's necessarily demanding respect, but merely wishing that people would stop using stereotypes to describe the entire f2p population.

When P2P says some bad things about F2P's autoing problem and etc keep your god damn mouth shout. Unless, your an autoer yourself. Then go ahead, say that you auto in Runescape and defend your pathetic self!

And on this....I don't even know where to start. You're basically saying that anyone who is trying to defend the f2p community is an autoer? You're acting as if we deserve no say in anything. =;

Wow, read the whole sentence. You know, the hell with you stuck-up f2ps. I'm done posting in this thread, it just another "Give us respect, we're f2ps!" thread.

And NJE03, Goodluck

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

Wow, read the whole sentence. You know, the hell with you stuck-up f2ps. I'm done posting in this thread, it just another "Give us respect, we're f2ps!" thread.

And NJE03, Goodluck

All people deserve respect, the fact is paying money for your Runescape account is not what warrents respect.

Thanks for the luck though, I appreciate it. :)

PS sorry if I came off too harsh or sarcastic. :wink:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

I do not think I am better, but I view f2p as the demo version of rs. You get some aspects, a few cities, but you really miss out on the big part. Yes, it is a big demo, but it is mainly out so that people can play it first for free, get hooked, and then start paying.

For that exact reason--Customer service is crowded enough as is, I'd expect that I get service above someone not paying to play.

They aren't worth less. They pay less and deserve a lower quality of service. There's a reason why free food from charities isn't filet mignon.

Yes, it is the reasons listed above, but playing to just be on the top f2p hi-score list is a little sad. Whatever happened to playing for fun instead of ranking?

Why would I not?

6. I heard that most people in member worlds are brutal, annoying and lame, is this true?

I noticed a definite better environment when coming from f2p to p2p 2 or so years ago.

lalalasig2.png

Oh where to start...

Take a trip to a large F2P world. Watch all of the crap that comes out of everyones mouths. And don't try and defend those idiots. You know its true, MOST OF F2P IS FULL OF PLAYERS JUST LIKE THAT. I'm tired of you idiots demanding respect, when your not being disrepsected. We don't give a damn about you. Theres a pretty big epidemic in F2P: Autoing, Gold-Farming, Drop-Trading, Auto-Talking, Adveritsing Dangerous Websites, Item Scamming, Filter Evaded Offensive Language and a few more. Its much worse in F2P than it is in P2P. So, again. When P2P says some bad things about F2P's autoing problem and etc keep your god damn mouth shout. Unless, your an autoer yourself. Then go ahead, say that you auto in Runescape and defend your pathetic self!

GF, you tried. Good life.

=\

Was that really necessary? Someone asked a valid question. Even if what you say is true, there are better ways of conveying a message than to degrade those that you're against. To make rash points, statements that you cannot yourself prove, and even create obviously chimerical statistics, I must say, is not the correct way to defend your argument.

Good fight. You tried. =|

Trahybyen.gif

Trahybyen.png

*sigh*

There is a link in my goals picture. <--An Unnecessary Update

:O

Ex-p2p

To lazy to directly answer the questions, but to sum it up p2pers are idiots. So are f2pers. P2pers are great, nice people. So are f2pers.

For those who don't get what I'm saying, I'll be more clear. You can't say anything that is true for every single p2per except that they pay. There will always be people who are respectful and those who well... aren't. The reason the idiots are noticed are because they don't think before they talk, or don't understand that the other people playing are real people.

Oh and Gold, I doubt you'll look back at this, but without those autoers, as bad as they are, you'd be paying almost triple on every raw material. Imagine having to pay 900gp per yew log, and 600 per bowstring. Paying over 500 gp per raw lobster. Scary though, eh?

Edit: I in no way endorse the use of autoing programs.

Added so no one gets the wrong idea :uhh:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

And NJE03, Goodluck

Um...sorry that I misinterpreted what you were saying? No need to blow up about it. :|

Gold Tiger, do you have any reason why you chose that 40% of the F2P players are macroers? Or, did you just pull that statistic out of your [wagon]. At the most extreme cases, only 24% of the F2P players are macroers. If you now itching to say I pulled this statistic out of my [wagon], take some ritalin, put that little debby fudge cake away, put your methylenedioxymethamphetamine away and focus on these following paragraphs.

Ok, according to the latest statistics, there are 1 million Runescape subscribers, and 10 million free players. Do you honestly thing that Jagex would drop almost 91% of their players? Ok, look around in all of runescape. How many autoers do you see compared to normal players. At extremes, there are about 400 bots in one world. I am over estimating here. So, there are 72 F2P servers so, 400*72 is 28,800. Close to 29000 bots playing. And there are 119,794 F2P players playing currently by my calculations. 28,800/119494 is around .2404, so, 24% of the F2P players are macroers. Not the half or the majority as most people are saying. And remember, this is a large overestimation.

If Jagex would step it up on banning bots on the free server, the bots would never go to P2P, so, you would cut bot killing costs by not having to go from the top link of the chain down. You could kill the flow, and pick off the remaining stragglers that got in. With about more than half the people playing daily being F2P players, I doubt that Jagex will get rid of F2P any time soon.

And, if you are going to flame me on my statistics, don't say I pulled them out of my [wagon]. Because, I took the time, unlike some people flaming F2P, to look at the facts. I went to the runescape site, pulled up a list of the F2P servers, punched in all the players in every F2P server. I also know there are 72 servers, and, a rough estimate (over estimated) is 400 bots a server. So, some of the facts are rough, but, I based the 400 upon the amount of players in the wee hours of the night, and most of the players then are macros, because, the normal players have gone to bed.

tfssig.png

I know how you (and many other) f2pers feel, because i myself am one. Unfortunatly, i find this thread is very stereotypical, saying that all P2P'ers make fun of F2P'ers, which is cjust like saying that all F2P'ers buy RS money and use bots (Completely untrue). When you make threads like this is brings you just as low as the P2P'ers who make fun of F2P'ers.

OH MY GOD MOONSHADOW YOUR MY HERO!

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

I'm a complete free player who is trying to get Jagex to develop F2P more.

On a few suggestions I've had here, some P2P (but mostly not) pull the "We Pay" crud on me, even if they don't want the update to happen, even if it's P2P only.

So why do they care if F2P gets an update that members won't need? They already have about 4/5 of the game, and they get about 9.99/10 of the updates.

The SOS was made for F2P for a good reason, to educate new players about account security.

The party room nobody in F2P really wanted, P2P can take it back if they want.

And polls....

You payed 5$ a month to vote in a poll?? :lol:

You want to know why most P2P players consider themselves better than F2P players? Fine, I'll tell you.

It's because most of them ARE.

Now, these comments don't apply to ALL P2P and F2P players. I am talking about averages; what is typical.

In no particular order...

1. P2P, on the whole, consists of more serious players than F2P. A much larger percentage of F2P is new players or those who only play once in a while. That's why they don't pay.

2. Most P2Pers are more experienced and knowledgeable than F2Pers.

3. F2P players tend to be younger and less mature than P2P players. This shows in their actions; F2P has FAR more scamming, begging, and other annoying behavior than P2P. The vast majority of underaged players are F2P.

4. There are far more bots and autoers in F2P than P2P.

5. F2P players on the whole are less careful about how they treat others, because they know they have little to lose. Simply put, it's just too easy to create a free account and then use it to abuse others.

6. F2P players crowd, annoy and harass P2P players when they go to F2P worlds.

7. Last and definitely not least: F2P players SHOULD be grateful that they get a free game at all. Instead, too many of them have an attitude of entitlement -- they think they "deserve" updates or that it's "not fair" that P2P gets updates that they do not. In other words, they act like spoiled brats.

There's more, but that's what I came up with off the top of my head.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

On a few suggestions I've had here, some P2P (but mostly not) pull the "We Pay" crud on me, even if they don't want the update to happen, even if it's P2P only.

It's not "crud". It's the TRUTH.

The money that members pay is what covers the cost of DEVELOPING those updates.

Freeloaders have no business complaining about what they get for free.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

You want to know why most P2P players consider themselves better than F2P players? Fine, I'll tell you.

It's because most of them ARE.

Now, these comments don't apply to ALL P2P and F2P players. I am talking about averages; what is typical.

In no particular order...

1. P2P, on the whole, consists of more serious players than F2P. A much larger percentage of F2P is new players or those who only play once in a while. That's why they don't pay.

3. F2P players tend to be younger and less mature than P2P players. This shows in their actions; F2P has FAR more scamming, begging, and other annoying behavior than P2P. The vast majority of underaged players are F2P.

4. There are far more bots and autoers in F2P than P2P.

5. F2P players on the whole are less careful about how they treat others, because they know they have little to lose. Simply put, it's just too easy to create a free account and then use it to abuse others.

7. Last and definitely not least: F2P players SHOULD be grateful that they get a free game at all. Instead, too many of them have an attitude of entitlement -- they think they "deserve" updates or that it's "not fair" that P2P gets updates that they do not. In other words, they act like spoiled brats.

There's more, but that's what I came up with off the top of my head.

You say that this is the average, as I have said before I believe this is not the average or typical that you have listed. True, there are some people that fit the criteria you have listed but on the other hand there are many that fit none of those criteria. I know this first hand.

Example - You go to Varrock and see a scammer. Who is he scamming? Honest players. What is everyone else doing in the town? Perhaps a quest, killing a guard, any number of things. But that scammer in the bank is not the average player.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

I once had a level 90 something (94 maybe) in Guthans ask me where Rimmington was. Before you say it was a joke, thats what I thought too. After 5 minutes of following me and begging however, I realized he must be serious. However, the point is is pretty true, because most are more experienced. I just felt the need to share the story, because it's pretty funny.

Most of your points are true, except number 3 and 6 in my opinion.

I can honestly say during my time in p2p, I saw an equal amount of immaturety in p2p that I did in f2p. I also don't think that you can make any statement about age that is true. There is no way of telling how old someone is, because they could easily lie. Admittedly there is more scamming in f2p, mainly because it's all done on accounts that have no meaning. There is a good chance that the level 20 you see selling polished buttons for 500k has a main. There is also a good chance that that main is also a member.

Most players are FAR to sensitive when it comes to this subject. Just because someone asks what the armour you're wearing is, and where you got it, doesn't mean you need to be offended. Either ignore them or answer their question. Members don't seem to understand that this is their way of looking up to you. Most of the time they don't mean to annoy you.

Other than that, I mainly agree.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

1. I believe that the general population of P2Per's thinks this because they have higher skills, combat, better weapons, etc.

2. Because Jadex needs money to keep the game running. You honestly think they can keep a domain name, hire people to work for them, etc. and not take membership fees?

3. Because that is jsut human nature.

4. Yes I have.

5. Yes I most certainly do. They aren't any lesser than me in real life.

6. You know, I don't notice it. And you can ask people from Lightning's chat if I'm brutal towards F2Per's, and they should (notice I said should) say no. I always jump at an oppurtunity to help anybody I can. Most P2Per's don't want to come out of this little niche they've created to realize that F2Per's are players just as we are.

Comment - I am glad to see you said most instead of jsut referring to all of us P2Per's. I honestly think I'm still F2P at heart.