What to do with some cash?

dynastyfan0

I have about 51m in total worth atm. I have 30m in cash. what should i do?

-Buy a dragonfire shield? -train slayer and monster hunt

-buy a santa? -its a rare, gotta love them

-buy everything i need and have about 20m cash left over? - don't no what else to buy, id have everything i need after spending 10m

-or spend 10m on the stuff i need and get 99 crafting? - 20m cost, second 99. currently 85

vote away!

[edit]: I decided to do the 99 crafting thing for personal reasons. Thanks

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

I'd skill with it, get a few 99's like magic/fletching/cooking, and crafting if that floats your boat. Then I'd use what is left over on stuff to reward yourself for the hard work.

dbeastsig2.gif

One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

srry guys, ill edit it, but i ment if you were me, which of the options i left would you choose.

Forget it anyway, I decided im going to bank 91 rcing for ffl company.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

srry guys, ill edit it, but i ment if you were me, which of the options i left would you choose.

bear in mind zmi alter is faster xp and you break even, as apposed to losing an assload of cash and slower xp, whilst relying on runners being there.

bear in mind zmi alter is faster xp and you break even, as apposed to losing an assload of cash and slower xp, whilst relying on runners being there.

Woah did he say ZMI is faster than law compnay?!?!?!? rofl he obviously hasnt runecrafted at both places like me. You can craft about 10k ess at law comp without much work in a day, yes ZMI is about double exp. so you would have to craft 5k ess at zmi to get the same thing

oh and i have 91 rcing banked atm 230k ess in the bank ::' but not looking forward to crafting it <.<

B_ryan20.png

b_ryan20.png

Woah did he say ZMI is faster than law compnay?!?!?!? rofl he obviously hasnt runecrafted at both places like me. You can craft about 10k ess at law comp without much work in a day, yes ZMI is about double exp. so you would have to craft 5k ess at zmi to get the same thing

oh and i have 91 rcing banked atm 230k ess in the bank ::' but not looking forward to crafting it <.<

i get roughly 36k an hour at zmi, 4 pouches

w66 more like 31k

I'm not going to argue with you, i have a similar rc level to you and have used both methods easy enough to know what i'm talking about. Atleast, those are the average xp rates i get, if yours are different so be it. But to be frank, thats the diff between breaking even and losing like, 150k an hour

do your thing, i'll do mine, but i'll be the one getting 91 with less work and not losing a crapload of cash :/ without waiting on runners, and 54 at a time

• 9 months later...