How many people have maxed out? Heres your answer!

DragnFly

For those who wonder, how many people have maxed out a peticular skill or all of them, I have threw together a list of how many people have maxed out.

This list has been composed on December 14th, 2007 between 9:00am-9:30am CST. Small amounts of people could have levelled between the making of this list. For example, cooking changes frequently.

2277 overall skilltotal (max): 32

99 attack: 24,888

99 defense: 15,220

99 strength: 28,473

99 hitpoints: 17,506

99 ranged: 9,916

99 prayer: 3,459

99 magic: 9,482

99 cooking: 31,161

99 woodcut: 10,110

99 fletching: 29,772

99 fishing: 4,441

99 firemaking: 5,927

99 crafting: 1,320

99 smithing: 938

99 mining: 769

99 herblaw: 423

99 agility: 772

99 thieving: 2,857

99 slayer: 639

99 farming: 627

99 runecrafting: 442

99 hunter: 1,898

99 construction: 381

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fletching and Cooking dont even deserve a skill cape considering how many people have bought those skills to 99 for sake of it.

Hats of to people wtih 99 farming, herblore, construction, things of that sort, the truely hard skills.

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

I have the results from Dec 1st. I am recording the 1st day of every month! :D

Overall 29

Attack 24,390

Defence 14,820

Strength 27,859

Hitpoints 17,117

Ranged 9,579

Prayer 3,335

Magic 9,169

Cooking 30,013

Woodcutting 9,805

Fletching 28,852

Fishing 4,246

Firemaking 5,679

Crafting 1,237

Smithing 909

Mining 747

Herblore 397

Agility 738

Thieving 2,757

Slayer 613

Farming 587

Runecraft 423

Hunter 1,800

Summoning 0

Construction 364

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Fletching and Cooking dont even deserve a skill cape considering how many people have bought those skills to 99 for sake of it.

Hats of to people wtih 99 farming, herblore, construction, things of that sort, the truely hard skills.

99 construction and herblore are easier than fletching.

I have four of those 99s! Two of them I got way back in Rs1 which was like 10x harder than it is today. On the other hand, I can't complain about that as when I got the 99s I also got mad respect. :mrgreen: If I got it today, I wouldn't get 1/10th of the fun I had back then.

Like how? Fletch is cheap and 100% automated. 1 click does your entire inventory. Herblore and construction are madly expensive. Con does not have "make all" either.

Yup, you are 100% right, 34 times more people with 99 fletching than 99 herblore and construction combined.

99 fletching: 29,772

99 herblaw: 423

99 construction: 381

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

84 cooking and 85 fletching. Don't talk about what you don't know. Staying at bank all day cooking lobster, stringing bow etc. is boring. Thats the hard part of it.

~proud 99 fletcher :P

oie_080707215636np9.png

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Damn you are really bored :lol:

32 maxed people....wtf zezima and who? #-o

The only hard thing with herblore and construction, is getting the money. After that, it's almost faster then fletching. Nice list, quite bored eh?

It did not take all that long to throw the list together, roughly 25-30 minutes.

I just felt like doing it ;)

You bought 99 ranged, that doesn't make you any better than somebody who bought 99 cooking or fletching.

First of all, i bought 90-99 range. Second, it does. Lemme show you.

90-99 Range: 30-40m

99 Fletching:500k?

And yes, i factor in all that time i spent barrowing for that 30-40m.

So yea, it does make me better, sorry.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

You bought 99 ranged, that doesn't make you any better than somebody who bought 99 cooking or fletching.

The only people who haven't bought ranged levels, are the people from before rs2, from before fletching, who had auto arrow-pickuppers at draynor village upstairs next to cupboard.

So whats your point exactly...?

Ranged is definitely harder than cooking and fletching :roll:

Unless you have 99 woodcutting to accompany the 99 fletching to accompany 99 ranged. You're just as bad.

So whats your point exactly...?

My point is that a 99 is a 99 and no 99 makes anybody with any other 99 better.

I'd rather have 85 mining and smithing, than 99 cooking OR fletching.

Also I'd rather have 85 prayer, 85 crafting, 85 runecrafting over 99 cooking or fletching.

I'm sure many will agree with me .

I NEVER said i would rather have 99 cooking or fletching over any of them, i said people shouldn't think that 99 cooking and fletching are so crap they don't even deserve a cape.

I also don't like the way people think some 99s are better than others just because of how many people have them, by that logic 99 firemaking is almost twice as good as 99 ranged or almost 5 times as good as 99 strength.

I NEVER said i would rather have 99 cooking or fletching over any of them, i said people shouldn't think that 99 cooking and fletching are so crap they don't even deserve a cape.

No, you said having any 99 in anything, is better than anyone with no 99s.

Where i replied, that I consider somebody with 85 mining and smithing superior, to any of the 29000 people with 99 fletching or cooking, especially the ones who stopped exactly when they got the level.