How many people have maxed out? Heres your answer!

DragnFly

I did, now its your turn :wink:

Please have memory :P

By "no 99" i wasn't referring to people without a 99. -.-

I know what you said and i posted accordingly.

well my times up, gotta go drink and start off the weekend, have fun with those 99's :P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fletching and Cooking dont even deserve a skill cape considering how many people have bought those skills to 99 for sake of it.

You bought 99 ranged, that doesn't make you any better than somebody who bought 99 cooking or fletching.

First of all, i bought 90-99 range. Second, it does. Lemme show you.

90-99 Range: 30-40m

99 Fletching:500k?

And yes, i factor in all that time i spent barrowing for that 30-40m.

So yea, it does make me better, sorry.

Not to mention theres actually a point in getting 99 ranged. Fletching has no use after a certain level and is a pointless 99 to have.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

It did not take all that long to throw the list together, roughly 25-30 minutes.

I just felt like doing it ;)

Thanks for taking the time....I enjoyed seeing the numbers and it's a refreshing change of posts from what we've been getting lately. Wish more posts had interesting game facts and such to read and digest

Fletching and Cooking dont even deserve a skill cape considering how many people have bought those skills to 99 for sake of it.

Hats of to people wtih 99 farming, herblore, construction, things of that sort, the truely hard skills.

99 construction and herblore are easier than fletching.

i have to highly disagree with you.

they are faster but not easier.

getting 70 con was a pain, yet i did fletching with my eyes on the tv, you must concentrate on con, and dont worry i left money out of the equation.

herblore also takes a ton of clicking and its also faster than fletching, i dunno if they added herblore x but anyway im pretty sure normal fletching yew longs isnt the fastest way to do fletching.

what about dragon arrow making, money is out of the equation remember?

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Hats of to people wtih 99 farming, herblore, construction, things of that sort, the truely hard skills.

84 cooking and 85 fletching. Don't talk about what you don't know. Staying at bank all day cooking lobster, stringing bow etc. is boring. Thats the hard part of it.

~proud 99 fletcher :P

lolol he has 4 phat sets he can buy 200mil con xp then 200mil herb xp for fun.

and yes cooking and fletching dont deserve skill capes since they are ugly anyway, the reason i got 99 cook and fletch is because when i had the same arguement your trying to put up they tell me why i dont have cook or fletch, so i got both of them in about a month.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Seems like there is a lot more people than I thought who have a 99. For the most of the skills there are over 5k of people who have a 99! That's pretty awesome, since it's so hard to get one...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'd rather have 85 mining and smithing, than 99 cooking OR fletching.

Also I'd rather have 85 prayer, 85 crafting, 85 runecrafting over 99 cooking or fletching.

I'm sure many will agree with me .

Can i get an AMEN to that!!

:XD:

AMEN :pray:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

last time i checked, this game was supposed to be about fun, so if someone wanted a skill that they can level up fast and actually get some (although not a whole lot of) recognition, whats wrong with one or two skills that are easy 99s?

yes, i am 99 Fletching, i started on it before skill capes and finished months before the string x, so i did have to click on all my strings and bows

if you have a problem with me preaching, one of you could try and race me to 99 Agility or get 4000 chompy kills ok?

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

84 cooking and 85 fletching. Don't talk about what you don't know. Staying at bank all day cooking lobster, stringing bow etc. is boring. Thats the hard part of it.

~proud 99 fletcher :P

My point is people buy those skills for sake of 99. Thus why botters flourished and yew logs went up. Anyone can get 99 fletching, not that hard :)

edit:

and as somebody already pointed out and you can see for yourself by going to link in my comment, I can buy 200mil exp in every buyable skill, point is I dont want to spend that much time, I dont care about 99s

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

You bought 99 ranged, that doesn't make you any better than somebody who bought 99 cooking or fletching.

Eww *hates the months at fire giants getting 99 range*

I disagree. Let me post this example. Comparing 99 range and 99 fletching is like comparing getting Gold CW armor, and full VK armor.

While the CW armor might take a long time, and be very expensive (If you used Ice barrages) and the VK armor you dont lose much money and its relativly short, dosent make VK armor any less glorious.

Ya its cheaper, and quicker, and more people have it, but its still an achievment. I know plenty of people that cant get 99 fletching, simply because they cant stand to spend hours grinding to get a cape.

Point being, comparing capes is simply saying your better than someone else because you have a cape which is more rare. This is not the case, or at least shouldnt be. All capes deserve to be respected. Look at how many people have 99 strength.. Almost as much as cooking and fletching, but you dont see anyone saying "HA you have 99 Strength your cape is nothing.."

Also, it depends on how the player obtains the skill. If a person cuts all their mages to 99 wc, then fletchs them all to 99 fletching, I would consider this much more glorious than a person who simply bought 99 range. Its not just the level, but how you got it that matters.

dawnsigblue-3.png

I would consider this much more glorious than a person who simply bought 99 range. Its not just the level, but how you got it that matters.

I don't get it, how would you get 99 ranged without spending money? You need hundreds of thousands of arrows to get it, which costs money.

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

I would consider this much more glorious than a person who simply bought 99 range. Its not just the level, but how you got it that matters.

I don't get it, how would you get 99 ranged without spending money? You need hundreds of thousands of arrows to get it, which costs money.

They mean chinchompas, however you call those things.

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

I remember I was going for the top 250 in Magic ranks...Got cut short @ 360'ish. Sadly. :(

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2