Gielinor Tribune: 15th Edition (Dec. 15th) ~MSSW&RSUpdates~

unorclan

From reading that interview, it looks like you just sent DBZ a list of questions with spaces for his answers..

Q: If you could have anyone in your clan, who would it be? Why?

Erm, I don't understand this question.

Can you clarify this before this interview goes public? lol

Q: This concludes this interview. Would there be anything you would like to add?

I'm not telling you how to run this thing, but to me, that is just a slightly personalised survery, and not an interview, which would explain why whe I read it it felt like it was done by a computer.

Get on msn/IRc and actually talk to the person whilst directing questions, instead of throwing a list of questions at them and waiting until they send the reply back.

I'm not trying to claim that the current method is terrible, but don't just interview someone for the sake of interviewing them.. :|

I realized that. I just sort of rushed it before I sent it in.. so.. :uhh:

j0xPu5R.png

From reading that interview, it looks like you just sent DBZ a list of questions with spaces for his answers..

Q: This concludes this interview. Would there be anything you would like to add?

I'm not telling you how to run this thing, but to me, that is just a slightly personalised survery, and not an interview, which would explain why whe I read it it felt like it was done by a computer.

Get on msn/IRc and actually talk to the person whilst directing questions, instead of throwing a list of questions at them and waiting until they send the reply back.

I'm not trying to claim that the current method is terrible, but don't just interview someone for the sake of interviewing them.. :|

Lol, I suppose. :-s

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

The comic seems a little...'iffy'...having drug references? :-k

I TOLD him! :notalk:

I didn't like the comic too much either. It wasn't too funny, and I have a relative who was arrested for possession with intent to sell.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

The comic seems a little...'iffy'...having drug references? :-k

Ah relax Skill. CF isn't as childish as you think.

The comic was good, one of the best actually. :-X You might want to improve on the artistic views of the multi-box ones.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Wow looks like we flat out ignored his request to to explain it before we went public... The interviewing articles are one of the ones we have planned to be revamped in the coming year.