Im so sick of NOOBS

Dire_Wolf

Why do we high levels always have to take the "damage" for the [cabbage] noobs do!

As ive posted again and again, The updates has ruined my gaming in serveal areas.....SERVEAL.

So now i got another problem...

Nooobs....They always gather and ruin what your doing. Last night my team was gonna take screenshot for our banner for our forum.

We struggled 40 min, and we never got it taken. Noobs came, saw us in a line and came and waited. We said " Go away please" , they stayed.

Iike playing this game but ive had it with noobs, im so frustrated at this.

Im not saying it can't be solved, but why do we always use time to get low levels to stop inteferring in every possible way! WHY?!

Hers what happend today that made me post this thread. I was gonna test if the angel of death gravestone runescape time was correct with real time.

When taking screenshot or doing something else that don't involve talking, it don't help turning chat to "Friends".

22ty6.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just pathetic. You rant at your inability to chase someone away who you weren't being polite to. You have no right to make them leave. You could have worlhopped, or gone to a high level area. So manythings you could have done. Someone lock this thread...

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Yes that's true, i accidently said what world we were gonna go to. But that's not my point , my point is....why does noobs always have to annoy us when they see us.

We are her to play the game, be with our friends, level. NOT getting angry at someone for ruining our game, i think jagex should do something about this.

It's really bad that we always have to get annoyed by noobs. It's oki that someone ask something, but when they keep following you and annoy u, then it's out of line.

I hope they do something about this, it's as bad as RWT to me.

Yes that's true, i accidently said what world we were gonna go to. But that's not my point , my point is....why does noobs always have to annoy us when they see us.

We are her to play the game, be with our friends, level. NOT getting angry at someone for ruining our game, i think jagex should do something about this.

It's really bad that we always have to get annoyed by noobs. It's oki that someone ask something, but when they keep following you and annoy u, then it's out of line.

I hope they do something about this, it's as bad as RWT to me.

They only did that because you yelled at them. If you're polite to them then they'll just leave you alone.

1288581197250-1.jpg

Im sorry with "We/i did" i meant we told em polite at start to go away. And also, that screenshot was taken after 5 min they came. I told em to leave me alone polite to be honest, the 2 noobs ( the one with range gear and one who repaired my grave) dident go away.

All i know is i diden't yell at them at start, i was polite.

"Go get the hell away" doesn't sound too polite to me buddy. <.<

That screenshot was posted 5 min after they came, and in beginning i told them polite to go away....

When i was there, they were there. Then i ran to bank and came back. Woops, they were gone....

I agree that crowd control can be very challenging in RuneScape. Last month when I was gilded altar-ing to 70 prayer for a couple of hours, one of the person who's house I was using (I found them on the RSOF) wanted to take a picture of one of thier friends "marrying" another friend. All they asked for was for the 20 or so people using thier house to stand off of the rug, to not talk, and to turn on overhead smite/pro melee prayer if desired. It took a good 20-30 minutes for everyone to behave. Some people kept talking, others kept using the altar, even though the host was no longer lighting the burners. It was very frustrating.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

"Go get the hell away" doesn't sound too polite to me buddy. <.<

That screenshot was posted 5 min after they came, and in beginning i told them polite to go away....

When i was there, they were there. Then i ran to bank and came back. Woops, they were gone....

No picture no proof. What you presented here is proof that you told them to "get the hell away" :roll: . Giving us proof that you were being rude isn't exactly an effective form of persuasion to get your point across.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

World hop. If they follow you, ignore list them or turn your private to friends and world hop then.

You should be more polite to them too. If I were an ignorant little 'noob', I'd rather be treated with "Hey buddy, mind leaving for a few seconds so I can get a screenshot?" than "Get the hell away!" Doesn't matter if you think you were being polite in the first place, you should stay polite at all times. It's like when a teacher yells at everyone to shutup and people laugh.. Don't get angry, people respect you less.

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

If you're just trying to take a "group picture" and dont want uninvited members popping their heads in, why not do it at someones house? Only invite in ppl you want. Problem solved.

Thanks, will remember that til next time. In situations like that people don't think of that, but i guess i wish i could gather up with my friends without seeing low levels come and annoy us :uhh: Anyhow ty

Hmm, you want to make a banner with a gravestone right? Whell, ask a friend your level if you can kill him in the wilderness so the great big Ange of Death gravestone will be in the wilderness. I was asked that, I did it, they showed me the picture. Effin sweet. In my oppinion, the wilderness is the best place for that.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Hmm, you want to make a banner with a gravestone right? Whell, ask a friend your level if you can kill him in the wilderness so the great big Ange of Death gravestone will be in the wilderness. I was asked that, I did it, they showed me the picture. Effin sweet. In my oppinion, the wilderness is the best place for that.

Nah, m8 its cool. Wanted to test if the rs time was precisely same as real time.

what would u do if u were new and u saw something eciting when u were a

noob :-s ?????? i know i would go and see whats up. i mean, that wasn't private property. if you don't want noobs around when making a banner

than go to shantay pass or something

IM+mos+DEF.png

If some idiot told you to 'go the hell away' i sure as hell wouldn't.

Grow up, common courtesy would have aided you more here than just screaming at people. They have as much right as you do to play where they want.

~ Original six ~ 6 99 skills ~ 2b+ bank ~

Retired upon the destruction of the duel arena

OH NO! NEW PLAYERS ARE COMING! QUICK PROTECT THE PIXELS!!! THE PIXELS, PLEASE WON'T SOMEONE PROTECT THE PIXELS!!!

HAY DUDE DID I MENTION THAT YOU ARE IN THE WAY OF MY PIXELS!? OH I SHOULD START TELLING YOU TO GO THE HELL AWAY AND WRITE ON THE INTERWEB ABOUT HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE.

You were a "noob" one day champ. A++ Rant. Will read again.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER