Im so sick of NOOBS

Dire_Wolf

I agree with you, noobs are pieces of trash.

I think they should have a world for only high levels, and a world for only noob idiots, that way, it would be good and solve a lot of problems for us guys who want to have fun and not be followed, begged etc.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like you said, there's nothing you can do about it. but don't be saying that ALL low lvl players are noobs though.

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

Thats what The ignore list is for. They followed you obviously by having you added which told them the world. Turn your chat to friends if you dont like it.

Really though its a game! PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE! get over it...

devilgod08.png

-----------------------------------------

An Alched whip a day keeps deflation away.

Thats what The ignore list is for. They followed you obviously by having you added which told them the world. Turn your chat to friends if you dont like it.

Really though its a game! PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE! get over it...

sorta agr agree with this dude there are alot of worlds and be nice i mean he's gonna annoy you if u take notice of him

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

if this happens than just turn off public chat for awhile till they grow old. u cant tell them to leave exaclty because its not ur property. runescape space is free for everyone. if they bother u than u leave. if they follow u than ignore it/. learn to deal with it.

Wow, what a numpty.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

most n00bs wont take no for an answer and wont accept what 'non-tradeable' is

some even ask to buy full rune for 20k...and this was yesterday while farming at catherby.

they're either ignorant or just plain stupid.

Selly_jr.png

curently saving for sara sword and trying for 70 slayer >:)

That really must drive you mad, and someone who enjoys baiting people is just sick. Why can't people understand when people want them to step back for a while.

It happens in Clan Wars too

"Level 98 1v1?"

"Sure"

Wall goes down, I tell my team to stand down. What do they do? Pile the poor chap who wanted to 1v1 me.

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

If you're just trying to take a "group picture" and dont want uninvited members popping their heads in, why not do it at someones house? Only invite in ppl you want. Problem solved.

That can be hard at times assuming you want to take a group picture at a certain, good looking, attractive spot, which could be a city centre (but then you risk you'll never get someone silent!) or in a CW game, for example). Then going to someone's house for a group picture is not an option as it's not really exciting in there :P

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png