Im so sick of NOOBS

Dire_Wolf

I guess it's not much reliable to post a screenshot where i yelled at them. But quite frankly if you belive that the noobs are more reliable than me then it's just stupid way of thinking...considering that screenshot was posted 5 min after i took it.

Funny is, i keep repeating that i said politely to them to go away. Shame, but anyhow closed thread Queen valerie please :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's not much reliable to post a screenshot where i yelled at them. But quite frankly if you belive that the noobs are more reliable than me then it's just stupid way of thinking...considering that screenshot was posted 5 min after i took it.

Funny is, i keep repeating that i said politely to them to go away. Shame, but anyhow closed thread Queen valerie please :D

- Not once did I say someone is more reliable than anyone else

- The fact is that in your screenshot, you were being a [puncture]. Think before you post yeah?

Cool. Thanks for the closure.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So basically they were preserving your grave until you collected items from it.

And you yelled at them for that.

DUDE WAKE UP! Before people would just loot your corpse, now the RuneScapians are doing a kind thing.

Omg! Read the thread before you post.....

I was doing a gravestone test...

No point in asking for thread to be closed anymore. I guess Mods are busy in real \'

Cjm, i don't got nothing to hide. That's why i posted that screenshot.

I didn't say you had anything to hide. My first post was stating that you should stop kicking up a fuss about some freakin' pixels. The second was a celebration that you are closing the thread.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I didn't say you had anything to hide. My first post was stating that you should stop kicking up a fuss about some freakin' pixels. The second was a celebration that you are closing the thread.

Go shut up, if you love noobs so much go and make a "Noob House" Where you accept all noobs to come. That way they can come annoy you instead.

I don't think you are aware of what the name "Noob" even means.

Go shut up, if you love noobs so much go and make a "Noob House" Where you accept all noobs to come. That way they can come annoy you instead.

I don't think you are aware of what the name "Noob" even means.

=D> Well done man. You really put me in my place. Because blowing up in anger is obviously a sign of your argument being far superior to mine. I don't care if "noobs" follow me around or not. They can all they want! It's called IGNORE THEM.

I just find it hilarious that you expect to have a spot completely to you and your friends, without someone else being in the area. Again, last I checked, they were pixels.

And I don't think there is a set definition for the word "noob" because everyone uses it in different contexts. The way you are using it, it would seem that you are referring to people who annoy you. God I hope you don't call people in life "noobs" because they annoy you. Although that would be quite funny.

Yet again, you have displayed your intellectual superiority over myself. Obviously, I am a "noob"

I haven't said that your a noob. And with definition i meant the most correct one.

If pixels is not so important for you, proove it....kk? I play the game to have fun....i don't play it to ignore noobs.

Ignoring a noob won't work when your testing Gravestones....

Drop your whole kit...i dare you 2.

1. What is the "most correct" definition of a noob champ? Oh, and I didn't say anything about you calling me a noob. I said

Obviously I am a noob

No mention of you calling me that.

2. I didn't say pixels are important to me. In fact quite the opposite. YOU are the one whining about not being able to get a picture because of a "noob" being in the way.

3. If you are playing for fun, then you would be able to deal with not being able to get a perfect screen picture. It would seem that you are taking it a bit seriously.

4. If you don't want to have people around, don't test gravestones.

5. I don't need to drop my whole kit, so go ahead an "dare" me all you like.

Someone from my view, who annoys someone else for no reasons at all should be called "noob". Noob is for your info, a nickname players made when they want to insult someone cause of their stats or items. I know this, cause iv'e seen tons of people insulting others with this word. Even high levels can be noobs. Newbie on the other hand, is a more correct word for low levels. I use it, cause it is what it is...if someone new to game they are newbies.

Ive checked your stats, obviously you are a newbie...youve got good stats. Dont think ima insult you...im not lol. But your to low level to experience the things that high levels go through everytime...

Alot negativ, and some positive.

Im not winning over a "noob", i get annoyed by them often. I complain, cause it is what i should do. I not paying or playing this game to deal with noobs. If you deal with noobs, then i say good for you..but dont tell me to do the same oki. Unless you got a good reason, which you donÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâèt.

I help out low levels alot, if i can...

They make my chat busy to say it like that, i am not complaining about them...they are cool and respectable players.

But people who come and waste my time and their own for no reasons, pisses me off.

Lots noobs beg, if they used half of their time on doing something else....they would be richer than theyd dream for in 2 days.

Someone from my view, who annoys someone else for no reasons at all should be called "noob". Noob is for your info, a nickname players made when they want to insult someone cause of their stats or items. I know this, cause iv'e seen tons of people insulting others with this word. Even high levels can be noobs. Newbie on the other hand, is a more correct word for low levels. I use it, cause it is what it is...if someone new to game they are newbies.

Ive checked your stats, obviously you are a newbie...youve got good stats. Dont think ima insult you...im not lol. But your to low level to experience the things that high levels go through everytime...

Im not winning over a "noob", i get annoyed by them often. I complain, cause it is what i should do. Im not paying or playing this game to deal with noobs. If you deal with noobs, then i say good for you..but dont tell me to do the same oki. Unless you got a good reason, which you donÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâèt.

They make my chat busy to say it like that, i am not complaining about them...they are cool and respectable players.

But people who come and waste my time and their own for no reasons, pisses me off.

Lots noobs beg, if they used half of their time on doing something else....they would be richer than theyd dream for in 2 days.

Dude i don't think even zezima complains as much as you do ::' you talk like you have a swarm of ppl following you around all over the world! Try to be a little more humble, take this as a constructive critisism. That kind of attitude is really bad in the world we live in.

frankitoz.png

frankitoz.png

frankitoz.png

if you didnt want them to follow you from world to world why did you keep saying "accidentally" what world you were going to :evil:

and the newer players have every right to be anywhaere they want

maybe you should just stop ranting about every little thing like some noobs kept coming in while we were trying to take a picture of our clan give me a break :-#

Im not winning over a "noob", i get annoyed by them often. I complain, cause it is what i should do. Im not paying or playing this game to deal with noobs. If you deal with noobs, then i say good for you..but dont tell me to do the same oki. Unless you got a good reason, which you donÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâèt.

Dude i don't think even zezima complains as much as you do ::' you talk like you have a swarm of ppl following you around all over the world! Try to be a little more humble, take this as a constructive critisism. That kind of attitude is really bad in the world we live in.

Haha, Zezima doesn't even complain too often. He enjoys his fame (Occasionally), using it to gather masses of idiots around him. Anyways, this is the most pointless rant EVER. I thought eleven-year-olds weren't allowed to play RuneScape...Ah, well. Change can be good.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

But your to low level to experience the things that high levels go through everytime...

Lol. Being harassed for items is something exclusively dealt with by "high levels"??? And it happens EVERYTIME?

Dude, wake up to yourself.

We struggled 40 min, and we never got it taken. Noobs came, saw us in a line and came and waited. We said " Go away please" , they stayed.

Here are some easy steps that all people should know...

1) Block the offending noobs or turn private chat off.

2) Switch worlds!

It's so simple to get rid of annoying little noobs who try and ruin your fun. Try it :P

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

As ive posted again and again, The updates has ruined my gaming in serveal areas.....SERVEAL.

What the hell updates are you talking about?

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

Why do we high levels always have to take the "damage" for the [cabbage] noobs do!

As ive posted again and again, The updates has ruined my gaming in serveal areas.....Several.

So now i got another problem...

Nooobs....They always gather and ruin what your doing. Last night my team was gonna take screenshot for our banner for our forum.

We struggled 40 min, and we never got it taken. Noobs came, saw us in a line and came and waited. We said " Go away please" , they stayed.

Iike playing this game but ive had it with noobs, im so frustrated at this.

Im not saying it can't be solved, but why do we always use time to get low levels to stop inteferring in every possible way! WHY?!

Hers what happend today that made me post this thread. I was gonna test if the angel of death gravestone runescape time was correct with real time.

When taking screenshot or doing something else that don't involve talking, it don't help turning chat to "Friends".

22ty6.png

So you stereotype all people who's combat level is lower than yours as "rude" whist being incredibly rude yourself? I'm sorry, but if a random stranger tells me to "go the hell away", I probably won't. I highly doubt you calmly told the people what you were trying to do before you screamed at then so immaturely, given your attitude towards these "noobs". Plus, you could have just as easily took the picture away and edited out their characters in MS Paint. You fail.

You think only "high" levels have to deal with beggars? :lol: YOu also seem to be stereotyping people (once again) by their stats..

People are idiots. Unfortunately, since other people play this game, you're going to have to deal with them on a regular basis. Whether or it is in a intelligent, courteous manner or a hypocritical, pathetically rude one is your choice. Sadly, screaming "Go the hell away" constitutes as the latter, not the former.. -.-

Screaming "Go the hell away" at me when I'm trying to train on white knights just so that your clan can take a picture is just as annoying for me.

Lots noobs beg, if they used half of their time on doing something else....they would be richer than theyd dream for in 2 days

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I really don't see how any of you can be taking this seriously, this topic is hilarious. its nice to see that Runescape has so many interesting people in it. :lol:

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

• 3 weeks later...

your just stubborn man, theres nothing you can do about this. theres annoying people everywhere and they know you cant do anything so thats why they like annoying you, dont give them the satisfaction and just walk away. i wish they would bring dueling back to everywhere though, that might help

aiming for 99 wc, at the moment 81

You could not of hit that more perfectly. Everyday I get atleast 5 noobs following my, trying to sell me something, trying to get something from me, trying to get me to assist them in something that is on the other side of RS! I am tired of all these noobs thinking they can do anything aroudn us because were high levels! That is why we need following control, or some reporting action against them.

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

little bit of advice: try a Harder-To-Reach place some of them havent been to like the very peak of falador castle. though from yur pic you tried to get killed by a knight and screenie your grave. do s, get poisoned by a reverant or something goto a quiet area and die. if your lucky they wont follow you.

another bit of advice, turn your private chat to friends, maybe then they wont world hop/follow you.

also Hi Wionio from hyt chat 8-)

and my final note: dont refer to them as noobs. all those that you are labeling is immature players nad make other players appear also. check the "Giving noobs a bad Rap" thread sometime and you'll see. 8-)

Popoto.~<3