82-85 Mining

Thegame1441

Mining guild is both faster and closer to a bank than coal trucks. I would actually recommend smelting iron bars with a ROF. Mine at Yanille.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Mining guild is both faster and closer to a bank than coal trucks. I would actually recommend smelting iron bars with a ROF. Mine at Yanille.

I want to get my smith up in the process.

::'

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

most profitable = addy ore

fastest = granite

somewhere between = coal

To mine addy ores you need constant world hopping and its very slow. It is no way the most profitable. Most profitable is iron ore banking.

Granite is the fastest

Again, coal is not the best, iron is.

Think about it.

price of 2 irons=price of 1 coal

At around 50ish? you will guarantee a one hit iron while you need a much higher, 80ish? to 1-hit coal at least half the time. Under that you most likely need 3-4 hits.

Also, add in the time to run to bank. Iron rocks are closer to bank than coal rocks.

magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

I'm 80 mining and coal seems only a little faster to mine than when I was 60 :roll:

At the moment I'm mining Coal in the mining guild and superheating the addy ore I bought, bringing 16 or so of it with me to the guild each run.

Polnar.png

Rune ores ( 12k ea but very slow)

Addy ores (same as rune very slow)

Granite ores ( I won't recommand that, cause you need to go into the desert so you need waterbags)

Coal ores ( it's fast and good XP)

Iron ( only good for Powerlvl in my oppinion)

00000000000000000000000ub8.jpg

fastest = granite

somewhere between = coal

To mine addy ores you need constant world hopping and its very slow. It is no way the most profitable. Most profitable is iron ore banking.

Granite is the fastest

Think about it.

At around 50ish? you will guarantee a one hit iron while you need a much higher, 80ish? to 1-hit coal at least half the time. Under that you most likely need 3-4 hits.

Also, add in the time to run to bank. Iron rocks are closer to bank than coal rocks.

Use the jatiszo mines for addy ore. It has about 9 addy rocks and the trolls are no problem once you know how to really use the mine.

Most profitable is mining gold ore on karamja in the circle and use the magic wistle/fairyring combi for banking.

Iron ore is just too far way from a bank to be really interesting. You lose too much time with the continous walking to and from a bank.

phata_elise.png

fastest = granite

somewhere between = coal

Granite is the fastest

Think about it.

Use wilderness mine, you hop max of 3 times per load and you can bank at bounty hunter, its fairly fast too.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

dorgeshun mines. Mine iron and either sell then to mistag for like 5gp per or u can bank em which is still faster then yanille.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

When I went for 85 mining, I used a method to bank iron ore. About the same levels (I think I started at 81 mining) got me 3 million (not sure if that was profit or not; it was still a decent sum of money). Here's how it worked:

1. Teleport to Ardougne, wearing charged glory, boots of lightness, and wielding a rune pickaxe.

2. Run east and north to the mine just outside of Ardougne and mine a full load of iron.

3. Rub glory, teleport to Edgeville, deposit iron ore, take out Ardougne teleport runes.

4. Start over from the beginning.

I also wore a dueling ring in case I forgot to swap an uncharged glory. It could be done with dueling rings alone, but you lose less money with glories.

You could also use the Khazard teleport on lunar magicks to mine at Port Khazard, but Ardougne teleport runes are cheaper and I don't think there are any great advantages to using Port Khazard.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png