The Ultimate Pure?

craven_range

Ok so i have a hypothetical situation, and i want peoples opinoins on the best melee skill, whether it be attack, strength or defence.

ok so there are three accounts, lets call them

Strpure

Attpure

Defpure

Str Pure has

1 Attack

99 Str

1 Defence

And he of course, weilds an obby maul, becasue it is the best weapon he has. (lvl 60 to weild) *confirmed max hit of 27 from tip.it calcs*

He wears full iron armor

Attpure has

99 attack

1 str

1 def

And he, being the knowledgble pure, weilds a dragon long (for the sake of being even , lvl 60 to weild) *confirmed max hit from tip.it calcs is 2 with no special, 3 with)

He wears full iron armor

Def Pure has

1 attack

1 strength

99 defence

now in all fairness, mr defence 99 decided to wear Full Rune. He cannot wear full dragon, as he cannot complete legends

He also weilds a Topaz Machete to attack with, being the best he has *havnt comfirmed a max hit*

Now, Who Wins?

Discuss :)

My Opinion

In my opinion, the strength pure will not win, he will not hit defpure very often at all, and attpure will defeat him easily because of his low defence.

defpure may stand a chance, because he is able to defend most hits, and he also has a chance of hitting, as strpure and attpure only have one defence, this matches up to his 1 strength and 1 attack

attpure may also do well, 99 attack will quite often penetrate the rune armor, though only hitting low it may take a while

I believe defence pure may win, in a very long fight

Remember, what i have stated is all they wear, and for the purposes of this discussion neither are wearing a ring, amulet, or cape, and all have 1 prayer, magic and range, their hp and combat levels are identical

I don't the point of this simulation if the pures don't wear the best possible items they can wear.

Why is the attack pure not wearing whip? Why is the defense pure not wearing barrows? Is it because there is some reqs I don't know of?

2480+ total

I don't the point of this simulation if the pures don't wear the best possible items they can wear.

Why is the attack pure not wearing whip? Why is the defense pure not wearing barrows? Is it because there is some reqs I don't know of?

How does a defence pure wear barrows when his only skill is defence?

70 attack is needed to wield a whip; 70 defence is needed to wear barrows armour. There are no "special" requirements (i.e. quests, side-quests).

Therefore the attack pure would be able to wield a whip, and the defence pure would be able to wear Torags, Guthans, etc.

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

The str pure would beat the attack pure easily.

The strength pure would most probably beat the defense pure, as it needs to hit a lot less times. It will hit a heck of a lot of 0's, but when it does hit, it the high damage will more than make up for it. Unless the strength pure has really unlucky hits.

The attack pure's attack would be canceled by the defense, but it will still would beat the defense pure as it hits higher.

The str pure would beat the attack pure easily.

The strength pure would most probably beat the defense pure, as it needs to hit a lot less times. It will hit a heck of a lot of 0's, but when it does hit, it the high damage will more than make up for it. Unless the strength pure has really unlucky hits.

The attack pure's attack would be canceled by the defense, but it will still would beat the defense pure as it hits higher.

Your right on all counts except the def pure would beat the att pure, his max hit at 1 str would still be 0, and 99 att does not override 99 def :P

Brissy boy huh? im from rockhampton originally.

i just said that to make it balanced, because we are debating what melee skill is better, not which weapon and armor

The equipment available is an important factor to take into consideration, otherwise this does not represent reality.

But if you insist.. The new question would be: Who wins if all three wear no equipment at all?

2480+ total

STr pure will win 100% sure.

Its a obby maul pure, and those guys own. Add a Bezerk Necklas, and you got a wtfpwner.

Str pure won't hit much, but a few hit will kill enemy.

Atk pure will hit 2 basically everytime, but its

hits are too low, and don't allow enough time for the otehrs to hit

Def pure. This will last the longest, but has no chance of killing anyone

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I think it'll all depend on how the different guys attack, meaning how they strategize. If the str attacks the att pure and att pure attacks def pure and def pure attacks str pure, this is how it will play out. Str pure will kill att pure really quickly and att pure might do a few damage like 2 or 3 to def pure before att pure dies. Def pure will have hit like 5 or 6 on str pure by then. Now Str pure will not be able to hit Def pure almost at all, but when he does it will be huge since the def pure's armor is horrible. Def should be able to slowly chip away at Str pure's health but since his att is one, he won't hit much either. In the end, the Str pure should win by a smidge, but this could all be changed by the luck of computer randomization.

teh_gauss.png

Def pure obviously beats both, if he's allowed barrows, shoes, ammys, gloves and capes.

if you ever tried lv 3 vs lv3 they do hit eachother. that would be the same way, but one of them will only be hit very rarely.

The str pure shure could get some lucky strikes. but if you miss frequently on 99 def with 80 atk, imagine 1 atk.

The atk pure will hit less than the def pure due to the added defence the quips do, but in this case he is allowed the best equips too. resulting in a whip,ammy and gloves adding to his attack,ofcourse there are rings too.

his max hit will be around 5-6 and will happen randomly. The def pure will do almost constant 1's, leaving the rest to luck, not worrying too much about hp.

The def pure could wear full torags and a DFS which if it was charged would annilate the 1 def of the att and str pures. He could also use a super poisoned iron dagger to slowly wind down the health on the str and att pure.

The att pure could wield a saradomin godsowrd. which could help him heal so that could help him.

The str pure would be then disadvantaged as he has no chance of hiting very hard like the def pure dos or healing like the att pure dos. He would have to rely solely on his maul hitting alot of double figure numbers which i doubt would happen as he is inaccurate and not able to take many hits.

So from what ive said the att and def pure have at least some chane of winning while the str pure is solely relying on him hitting decently.

The att pure could wield guthans warspear which could help him heal so that could help him alot.

Only wearing a full guthan set will give you this bonus

Ye just remembered that, il edit post now, forgot whole set was needed for the special to work.

i'm guessing str pure, you get 3 4 good hits and the str pure could blow down anybody in 4 good hits

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

i'm guessing str pure, you get 3 4 good hits and the str pure could blow down anybody in 4 good hits

But what are the odds that a extremley inaccurate person will hit 3 to 4 good hits. The def pure could wield a DFS which would annilate the def of the str pure and the def pure could also wear full torags which would help alot.

We can rule the attack pure out. Between the defence pure, and strength pure.. I'd say a strength pure. The strength pure, using potions could hit a maximum of aleast 35. The defence pure could, It's very possible.

Mostly, It depends on the player he/she is fighting against

~Alina

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

We can rule the attack pure out. Between the defence pure, and strength pure.. I'd say a strength pure. The strength pure, using potions could hit a maximum of aleast 35. The defence pure could, It's very possible.

Mostly, It depends on the player he/she is fighting against

~Alina

Good points but the def pure could use a DFS, The DFS special would annilate the 1 def of the str pure. Str pures with 80 attack are supposed to be very inaccurate so i cant imagine what a 1 att pure would be like.

The str pure would be then disadvantaged as he has no chance of hiting very hard like the def pure dos or healing like the att pure dos. He would have to rely solely on his maul hitting alot of double figure numbers which i doubt would happen as he is inaccurate and not able to take many hits.

Defence skill doesn't make your enemy hit high, but it lower chance of hitting at all.

Palas1.png

If all had NO items on at all and were completely relying on their skill, the Defence Pure would easily win, as the other pures couldn't hit at all, and the Defence Pure would hit a 1 once every couple hits. That's my view. :)

If all had BEST items on...

Defence Pure: Full Torags, DFS, Iron Dagger (P++)

Attack Pure: Godsword (some sort)

Strength Pure: Obsidian Maul

The Defence Pure could easily kill both with the DFS, but the Attack pure could easily hit through Torags and 99 Defence. The Strength/Attack pures would be evenly matched, but the Defence pure would own the Strength Pure. So......I'd say Attack would win. Then Defence, and then Strength.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.