New eggs being introduced for summoning

Bunker_Boy

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing how unoften Jagex bases important parts of their skills on a random rare drop (Like bird eggs) and after seeing this picture here's my tought :

All eggs will hatch into the same sort of creature. the only major difference will be the look! So noobs have a chicken like monsters rarer eggs simply give prettier summon

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Thing is you wont be able to charge millions for it... with the balanced trade thing. What ever jagex think is what you get. :mrgreen:

No, Mod Mark said they are going to waive the 5% restrictions on new items, so people can still make a profit off new items.

That is, if eggs are tradeable.

icecube7.jpeg

Knowing how unoften Jagex bases important parts of their skills on a random rare drop (Like bird eggs) and after seeing this picture here's my tought :

All eggs will hatch into the same sort of creature. the only major difference will be the look! So noobs have a chicken like monsters rarer eggs simply give prettier summon

Where did you find that?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Where did you find that?

The picture? On this thred

The rest? From my head, thinking can take you far

I heard 2 people say they got the last uknown egg from the penguins in ardy zoo, im not sure cant confirm this, cna someone please check this out? as Im heading to bed.. work tomorrow *sigh*

Well I'm not sure but i killed about 150 penguins on that island north of miscellenia and didn't get any, but maybe the ones in ardounge zoo are different. I'll try them after this slay task and post the results.

I heard 2 people say they got the last uknown egg from the penguins in ardy zoo, im not sure cant confirm this, cna someone please check this out? as Im heading to bed.. work tomorrow *sigh*

Well I'm not sure but i killed about 150 penguins on that island north of miscellenia and didn't get any, but maybe the ones in ardounge zoo are different. I'll try them after this slay task and post the results.

Do bring telegrab runes or a penguin suit :) Would be lame to lose the egg because you cant get to it :P

i just wonder if they will make the eggs trade-able :uhh:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

i just wonder if they will make the eggs trade-able :uhh:

Unless they do I doubt the egg you use will give anything else then a different graphic

woot finely got me a vulture egg. now to get meny more :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I doubt it's those penguins. I've killed over 50 and nothing. The way i see it, in this picture

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6352/21189157lz5.png

Each head represents the bird. The green one has a parrots head. The vulture egg has a vulture head. The one below it has a ravens head. We just have to see what bird has the head of the 3rd one.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

wheredo you get the whte egg from?? :)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

So your telling me that right now you have a "Raven's Egg" Sitting in your bank??

:-k

If thats what your trying to say then Im going to go with my gut feeling and hope that your not trying to pull my leg here.

Seems odd to me that they would introduce an item into the game ahead of time / in preparation for the new skill without informing everyone about it :-k

dint they do the same things to gems?

Released it before the skill itself

EDIT: I dont know wether to post this here or not but when me and a friend were playing around in the Snow land and we were summoning Snowmen we were piting them againts each othere and then my friend wondered is this another way to test summoning on the server.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

That wallpaper with the eggs labeled on it would make perfect sense except for two obvious differences you failed to notice. The egg on the bottom is called a RAVENS egg. Not a crazy bird snake thing egg. We know for a fact ravens are one of the creatures so it wouldn't make any sense for a Raven Egg to hatch into anything BUT a raven. It's the same deal with the Vulture Egg. Wouldn't hatch into anything but a vulture.

Nazgul.jpeg

Aoe325 just happened to be there. :shock:

I did! :shock:

That guy is too lucky for his own good. I was there bofore him and I'm jealous :XD:

edit :

nvm, got one 5 minutes after 8-)

1234cdaaux9.png

That wallpaper with the eggs labeled on it would make perfect sense except for two obvious differences you failed to notice. The egg on the bottom is called a RAVENS egg. Not a crazy bird snake thing egg. We know for a fact ravens are one of the creatures so it wouldn't make any sense for a Raven Egg to hatch into anything BUT a raven. It's the same deal with the Vulture Egg. Wouldn't hatch into anything but a vulture.

Yes, but the heads represent the animal. The one with the vulture, has a vulture head. The raven looking snake monster, has a raven looking head.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race