New eggs being introduced for summoning

Bunker_Boy

summoning2_800x600.jpg

A red, blue and green egg. A red, blue and green bird. 3 Spare eggs, 3 spare birds. A raven egg, a raven looking bird. A vulture egg, a vulture looking bird.

Well looks like all we need is the "pengui-ish" egg. Unfortunately it dosen't look like the lvl 2 penguins drop them, maybe we get them somehow from the penguin city place?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

summoning2_800x600.jpg

A red, blue and green egg. A red, blue and green bird. 3 Spare eggs, 3 spare birds. A raven egg, a raven looking bird. A vulture egg, a vulture looking bird.

Well looks like all we need is the "pengui-ish" egg. Unfortunately it dosen't look like the lvl 2 penguins drop them, maybe we get them somehow from the penguin city place?

i still think those are gonna be mountable so you can run around in king style ;d

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Funny to see we got many egghunters now, since I left here yesterday...

As I read the replies and some other threads, we have currently for summoning:

- the 3 good old 'regular eggs', red,blue&green found in birdnests

- the new raven egg, found in birdnests

- the new vulture egg, found as a drop from vultures

- the probable new 'pinguinish' egg, not found yet...

-and ?

If anyone has additional info, please post

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

Finally got my long-lost intrest in runescape sparkling again! :)

Ill get 1 vulture egg and go hunting thoose somewhere else :ohnoes:

I HEARD YOU LIEK MUDKIPS

Runescape is mostly 13+ with just a few under that age.

Drops: Bones

Cockatrice?

I was thinking that, but I don't think they want slayer involved.

they said its gonna involve other skills eg hunter, possibly slayer?

age said that hunter is to summon what mining is to smithing :wink:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I think we can stop searching for the 3rd 'easter egg'.

After some thinking, this was a while back next to an update, the Macaroni PinguÃÆÃâÃâïn. I guess they aren't released yet.

macaronipenguinam8.gif

They aren't talking about "easter eggs", they're talking about literal eggs in the game.

After some thinking, this was a while back next to an update, the Macaroni PinguÃÆÃâÃâïn. I guess they aren't released yet.

macaronipenguinam8.gif

They aren't talking about "easter eggs", they're talking about literal eggs in the game.

Easter eggs arent always eggs you hide at easter. Its a term wich is used for an item or object wich is hidden within a game for fun or whatever purpose. Somewhat of an hidden item.

Like in Unreal tournament, on the thermonuclear missile it says "If you can read this, you are cheating". Wich you could only read if you were, indeed, cheating. This is an easter egg too.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

macaronipenguinam8.gif

Easter eggs arent always eggs you hide at easter. Its a term wich is used for an item or object wich is hidden within a game for fun or whatever purpose. Somewhat of an hidden item.

I'm very well aware of that. If I thought he was talking about eggs you paint and hide I probably would have asked what the hell it had to do with a penguin.

It just comes off to me like (because we haven't found the third summon egg) he thought we were looking for easter eggs, and not the actual "egg" items in the game.

went and slaughtered vultures for about 30 mins and got 10 eggs, then I had to go do the eagle quest to get a rabbit's foot for tree killing, got raven egg first nest woot!

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.