ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!

No_99_Melee

And who says there aren't any respawns? Have you died yet?

Have you? No.

Best.Comeback.Ever. :roll: .

You know sworddude,not every body shares your beliefs.Are you gonna mouth off the mafia if they disagree with you?With your personality I hope you do.

Well sorry if I don't believe life is just a game.

Fact is, its not.

Woah there....

FACT?

I don't know if you're cognizant of what you just said. You basically just stated that you KNOW without a doubt whether or not life has a greater purpose. Trust me, you don't want to answer that question...because you'll never know.

OT: I feel for ya...I've lagged out before, but luckily one of my friends picked up my stuff and saved me the hassle of buying it all back. Few get as lucky as I did. All I can say is better luck next time, and I hope the best for you in making you're money back. I know how hard it is to make money.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

You lost 1 mill. It's not the end of the world, but it's bad enough. 20% of your wealth wiped out in a lost-connection. Life throws you a curveball or two. It's really, really crummy luck, and you got punished for your internet company's mistake.

But your solution is completely unreasonable. A lost connection is a lost connection, whether it be on purpose or not. Imagine if Jagex actually used your solution.

"Oh, no! I'm getting crushed by "

*yanks out connection cord*

Be patient, and good fortune will eventually come to you.

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

Yes, it stinks that you lost those items, but it isn't the end of the world. When I take my breaks from the game 2-3 months, usually I give away a bunch of my bank to make it more challenging when I start back up. 1 million doesn't take that long to make back up. You can collect flax or wc or fletch and alch (not sure if that makes much anymore). You can mine. GE makes getting rid of raw materials much easier (albeit not quite as profitable)

felter_laur.png

And who says there aren't any respawns? Have you died yet?

Have you? No.

Best.Comeback.Ever. :roll: .

You know sworddude,not every body shares your beliefs.Are you gonna mouth off the mafia if they disagree with you?With your personality I hope you do.

Well sorry if I don't believe life is just a game.

Fact is, its not.

Woah there....

FACT?

I don't know if you're cognizant of what you just said. You basically just stated that you KNOW without a doubt whether or not life has a greater purpose. Trust me, you don't want to answer that question...because you'll never know.

True I'll never know if our life has greater meaning in the universe.

Life is just a bunch of random occurences.

If someone can prove to me that life is a game, then I'll eat my spoon. However I doubt anyone can do that so I stick by the fact that life is not just a game.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

What an epic battle...

I've lost my fair share of mils in RuneScape also (lost another just yesterday too, lagged at monkey guards while dharoking...prayer ran out...) and I can tell you from first-hand experience that a positive attitude and a few distractions always helps me. Don't let your mind linger on the subject, it's only a mil, something you can get back with just a bit of effort.

I'm sure you did not intend for yourself to die, neither did I, and neither would anyone here, but you did. While I'm sure all of us would regret your needless loss, I think we all agree that to a certain extent it is partially your fault.

There is a reason there are legal papers to sign before skydiving. If you're not willing to take the risk, don't do it. If you are not capable of handling the loss, then don't take that risk. We can all share a moment when we lost something needlessly, or maybe perhaps many moments, but every single on can be rooted down to their own problem.

I died at monkey guards. Well then maybe I shouldn't have x'd-out when I had lag. Maybe I should've went to a safespot before logging out. Maybe I should have made sure I was absoultely safe. Maybe I should've logged out when the lag was just starting to build.

You died at iron dragons, well I don't know the conditions upon which you died, but I sure you can trace it down to a human error. Meanwhile, you cannot blame Jagex's system for your loss.

As for the points you bring up about life, I will say this: No matter what you think about life, or how much you scorn it, it will still exist, and you will be forced into it. Call it a game or call it a joke, it will still be there, so what is the point of arguing about it? It will do no good to do so. Better to make the best of it. If it is a game, might as well enjoy it.

Also, do not be so mean to a person who has just experienced loss. Would you mock someone at their funeral? Maybe 1 mil isn't a lot to some of you out there, and perhaps he can make it back, but that is no reason to be so harsh.

I am sorry for your loss, but there is nothing we can do. I bid you to stop thinking about it and move on. You'll get over it soon, and you'll feel much better.

zaaps....what a perfect speech. so true. however, this is in the rant section, so rather then say get over it, although they should, they will on their own. and yes, 1 mil may be nothing to you, may be something you make in an hour. but to him, apparentally, that is a lot of hard earned money made with his own time. personally i have never even had 1 mil, so i can relate to this (lost full rune and 500k, which is most i have ever had)

PS: stop muttering in corners about off subject life and death...no one cares. And please stop quadruple quoting

Tips for less/no lag:

1.Get a better internet connection

2.Only have your webbrowser open when doing things in Runescape which are dangerous.

3.Go to taskmanager, click on processes, go to your webbrowser e.g firefox[Caution: Executable File]. Right click it and set priority as high as your computer can handle. When done playing runescape, set it normal again.

4.Scan your computer for virusses, adware. Programs like Spybot Search and Destroy or Ad Adware SE work fine.

All I can say...

Man...whats with these new bumps?

I'm over it anyways. I was just angry at the time, I'm sure you would be too if you lost that much.

Besides I got back up from it and took my revenge on those beasts from hell! 2 d leg drops the next trip :thumbsup:

I think I'm good now :)

1288581197250-1.jpg