Hunting + Snow globes

Michael

You go off to hunt red chinchompas. You hop to find a world and you set up your traps, then some idiot logs in sees your there and waits for you to collect your traps then drops snow, and low and behold you cannot put a trap there! Well thought out by Jagex, thank you for giving the idiots something else to ruin the game for others.

Although, I am sure that wasn't their intention it does stink that people can do that. It reminds me of people who go around shutting doors on others. It never fails that someone is going to find some way to specifically make another persons life difficult.

Unfortunately in games like these, it is their right. It irritates me to see someone set up a cannon where I am training, but it is their right.

I have some advice to you...Log out and use the world select button. You can leave too you know.

felter_laur.png

Sometimes i just don't get what goes through these people's minds when they do such stupid things!

I mean this may be a bit off topic but on the site Habbo you can't walk into the same space someone else is in. So when you want to enter the pool they stand there and shout "Pool has AIDS"

And i find this very disturbing.

Let's hope Jagex dosn't make RuneScape a one person per space game :notalk:

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

This I think also applies to the making of the snowmen. It is very aggravating to build a snowman all the way just to have someone else put a hat on before you. I know slightly off topic but the same all the same. 8-)

felter_laur.png

this just shows that Jagex haven't spent much time on the event!! :wall:

No it just proves Jagex think of their players highly and think they wouldn't stoop this low.

I agree it is frustrating :anxious:

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

As if chinchompa hunting wasn't frustrating enough as it is... Now this ;(

No it just proves Jagex think of their players highly and think they wouldn't stoop this low.

How do you know what Jagex thinks or does not think?

2480+ total

As if chinchompa hunting wasn't frustrating enough as it is... Now this ;(

How do you know what Jagex thinks or does not think?

Because they didn't go around finding way these items could be exploited. :wink:

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

This I think also applies to the making of the snowmen. It is very aggravating to build a snowman all the way just to have someone else put a hat on before you. I know slightly off topic but the same all the same. 8-)

Oh that annoyed me SO much! Gahhhh I spent ages on those snowmen, they took forever! And.. just gahhhhhhh lol

But on topic, I'm absolutely certain that Jagex created snowglobes with the sole intention of 'ruining the game' for you. This is RUINING THE GAME for you?! As if, it just annoyed you a bit and you felt like over-exaggerating on a pointless thread <.<

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

LAME!

Now hopefully Jagex will find out and make it so you can't make snowmen in a hunter spot, and, for that matter, any other spot that would not make any sense. Like in the Karamja volcanoe.

And, Plugpoint92, you have no idea how irritating it is to have a red chinchompa spot taken, especially forcefully. There are only two "real" spots, and red chinchompas are really the fastest hunter exp, and the spots are more often then not, in use. This isn't a pointless thread.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

I mean this may be a bit off topic but on the site Habbo you can't walk into the same space someone else is in. So when you want to enter the pool they stand there and shout "Pool has AIDS"

And i find this very disturbing.

NEAVR4GET.

Dont even get me started about hunters, they truly are some of the MOST annoying people in game. :wall:

You go off to hunt red chinchompas. You hop to find a world and you set up your traps, then some idiot logs in sees your there and waits for you to collect your traps then drops snow, and low and behold you cannot put a trap there! Well thought out by Jagex, thank you for giving the idiots something else to ruin the game for others.

Maybe your best plan of action is to postpone hunting until the snow disappears?

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

I see the chin competition is still fierce :? Just move your traps and be patient. Chances are, he'll use snow again after you move to your new position. The idiot that he is, he won't notice that he's put snow all over the spot and he himself won't be able to set his own traps.

Note: Switch off your public chat.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS