Decided to spend the rest of my cash on 80 prayer, slayer supplies and a dragonfire shield after getting 80 prayer will no-life slayer for 99 defence and get my attack up a bit before saving up to buy a godsword for 99 stength :thumbup:

081209222624hh3.png

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

80 pray is fail...

Get 99 kai ::'

No, You.

* Pk is nub, I know :thumbup:

Went to the 75k pvp drop thing with Skully yesterday, was epic fun, the 1st time we did it I got seers ring :thumbup:

Then when I went to die for Skully, I got killed by someone else before Skully attacked me...

Now I've Never pked before, but after that [bleep] killed me, I felt like learning how too :D

Spent the rest of the night geared up in slay gear - substituting slayer helm for neitz - and messing about with Skully.

Eventually resulting in my 1st pk :D Was walking back to ardy bank to meet Skully when a lvl 133 in black d hide started ranging me, we where both hitting in the 30s untill I got a few decent hits in a row, pulled out the dds and...

081210220225tp2.png

31,7 22,22 Dead, my 1st pk :) Crap loot, but was still one of the funnest things I've done on scape in a while :thumbup:

Had a few more fights with people - nn kills though - then switched to lunars to get ready for slaying 99 defence... Wont be on tonight, got work :x

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

I'm in the 99 cooking picture ;D

You were still a lvl 3 mod then ö

Memoriessss. ^^

Gratz on the defence;

goodluck with all your goals!

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny benny.