Jagex's 3k limit thingy....

Briante

As far as I see there are still easy ways to give out wealth outside the limit.

I'm not sure if Jagex has addressed this already but it wouldn't be that hard to give out millions 50k at a time through a POH treasure chest in a games room or dungeon.

tippysiggy.jpg

nope too late the chests will only hold a max of 1500 gp

It has nothing to do with the chests. It has to do with Jagex's price controls.

but it wouldn't be that hard to give out millions 50k at a time through a POH treasure chest in a games room or dungeon.

actually he was refering to the chests

13zwenn.png

but it wouldn't be that hard to give out millions 50k at a time through a POH treasure chest in a games room or dungeon.

I know, but the method by which you transfer wealth has nothing to do with the chests.

NOOOOOO DONT TELL [bleep]EX!!! I LIKE GIVING FREEEINDS GPEES!

Look at it this way, if there's a tiny loophole this WHOLE event has been for NOTHING. It's all the way or nothing at all, and it seems Jagex isn't going to be choosing the latter. They've sacrificed PKing, staking and a good chuck of the game, we should all make sure they sacrificed it for something, Jagex can be quite incapable at times considering how many staff they claim to be constantly hiring.

Isn't it 3k like all the other restrictions? I find it ridiculous that a chest that costs us 130k+ can only be used for roughly 1-5k GP, at least take out the gold leaf req, or something :? Guess I shouldn't be complaining, it's pretty much the worst part of the update to me, which isn't that bad :P

Edot: My bad, checked the RS manual, oak = 500GP, Teak = 1K and mahongany (With gold leaf) = 1.5K. There's a 5min period between adding gold in chests.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

they messed with my favorite skill.

RWT'ing? :-k

And for future reference, try not putting "thingy" in your title....sure was funny though ::'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I know, but the method by which you transfer wealth has nothing to do with the chests.

But you COULD transfer gold through the chests, so it IS a method of transfering wealth.

sig.jpg

Construction.

apparantly sarcasm is dead...thrid time in as many days my sarcasm is taken as seriousness.

But you really can transfer wealth..just not much at a time.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Then you could've replied to a reply that was more on-topic to that.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Construction.

apparantly sarcasm is dead...thrid time in as many days my sarcasm is taken as seriousness.

These days it's impossible to tell the difference between satire/sarcasm and the spew of internet morons. Not saying you're an internet moron, but you know what I mean.

These days it's impossible to tell the difference between satire/sarcasm and the spew of internet morons. Not saying you're an internet moron, but you know what I mean.

No it's not, I picked up on it right away. You just suck at using context clues. For instance, his signature and the images in there. BAM. sarcastic person.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Why even compete in the games room or do the dungeons now ... great job Jagex ...

it all makes perfect sense to let a 10M steel dragon guards that big treasure in the chest.

Is it even possible to kill the steel dragon without losing at least 1.5k?

phata_elise.png

Why even compete in the games room or do the dungeons now ... great job Jagex ...

it all makes perfect sense to let a 10M steel dragon guards that big treasure in the chest.

Is it even possible to kill the steel dragon without losing at least 1.5k?

Go in barefisted and use your ninja powers. Unless you have none. Then yea, nothing you can really do about losing money.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif