Benazir Bhutto killed by Suicide Bomb

Will H

Well, that's pathetic and coward to kill such a national leader (in Pakistan) in such an assassination way. Yet, this is a smart move by the terrorist in my eyes. :?:

Clearly, this is a WELL - SET plot employed by al-Queda / Taliban / Bin Laden (if he is still alive). That after the call of emergency state by the president, the world opinion turned against the Musharraf government, a loyal USA leader. To catalyze the collapse of Musharraf government, the terrorist group assassinate the beloved leader and democracy supporter, in order to wreck havoc =; to Pakistan government which is currently in pivotal state and lack of public support -.-

As a result of assassination, people will blame Musharraf for being the mastermind of such a plot, by either involving in the planning of assassination, or not providing adequate protections to Benazir Bhutto. :| The successful move of these terrorist group in turning Musharraf into a scapegoat :shame: helps causing chaos in Pakistan and possibly starts a civil war, while the real person behind the whole event leave untouched. :evil:

When the state of Pakistan is in chaos, well, the terrorist group can take control of it and turn the table - switching pro-American Pakistan into an anti-American base :uhh: . Not only turning the table but they can also eliminate Musharraf government, reducing the American influence in Middle East and deal a huge bow to the USA soldiers. :ohnoes: Killing 2 birds with a stone is ALWAYS a wise move.

edit - typo (anti-Pakistan => anti-American) in Paragraph 4

Three major flaws in that.

The first is that many parts of Pakistan are already anti-American. al-Queda is as good as run from western Pakistan. Thus the motive you believe has nothing to gain from it.

The second is that al-Queda accepted responsiblity for this. If they were doing this to undermine the government, they'd have allowed the speculation to build up and gather momentum.

Finally, Benazir Bhutto was the leader of the opposition to Musharaf. Whilst she believed in democracy, she was stil Musharaf's opponent, ergo killing her makes for little sense if your real target is Musharaf.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a result of assassination, people will blame Musharraf for being the mastermind of such a plot, by either involving in the planning of assassination, or not providing adequate protections to Benazir Bhutto.

Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for the assassination already and it is true the jack*** Musharraf did not provide enough security protection for Bhutto

Mainstream media always say it is Al Qaeda <.<

This whole thing is based on one dodgy phone call from a Al Qaeda chief to someone else in wich he says he is happy with the attack, it wasn't claimed by al qaeda, that's what they try to make you believe...

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

[hide]I really do think that this has really not much to do with Al Qaeda, but rather The Project for a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅNew Middle EastÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

BBC they completely cut out any of the footage of Benazir Bhutto saying Omar Sheikh murdered Osama Bin Laden. Warning some "colorful words" are said.

The BBC operates the universally-agreed best world news service on this planet. Not only that, but it's funded by our tax payer's money. In theory, it is the ' British people's channel'.

There is absolutely no way they would host something which isn't 100% backed up and get away with it.

I'm sorry to say this, but that's something no American news provider has ever shown any understanding of.

You can offend us for many things, but the BBC, and NHS for that matter, are things which even non-patriotic people such as myself take much pride in.

Always sad when this sort of thing happens.

I hope peace comes soon.

And another thing is, i read on a computer site today that people who "google" this comes to sites which has trojans.

Of course not all sites, but some sites has this news or info about this event and contains a virus on purpose. So watch out.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Why do people keep posting that Bhutto was a champion of Democracy?

In both her terms as PM, she took cutbacks, appointed family and friends to key positions, completely ignored the military (which is what got her kicked out) and did many UN-Democratic things.

Now, because Musharaf has been taking flack for the elections, she had returned to Pakistan to ride the waves of the Democratic movement. She could of cared jack what those young people believed in, she just wanted to get into power.

Aside from the elections, are there any inhumane things happening in Pakistan? Are people starving? Are human rights being violated on a day to day basis? The answer is no.

The key reason the US supports Musharaf, and why I support him too, is because he has a firm grip on his nation's nuclear arsenal and is strictly opposed to their use.

As long as Musharaf is in power, the nukes are safe. Whereas if Bhutto had been elected, she might have left them sitting in a random warehouse somewhere like she did ten years ago.

As to those saying "Musharaf didn't appoint enough security!!!" Think about this: Are Hillary, Rudy, and all the other candidates getting the top-choice Secret Service agents (never mind the fact that many veteran Secret Service agents refuse to serve Hillary)?

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Aside from the elections, are there any inhumane things happening in Pakistan? Are people starving? Are human rights being violated on a day to day basis? The answer is no.
So you would then find it acceptable to have the constitution of the USA suspended as long as the 3 other things you stated weren't happening?

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

The situation in Pakistan should be the top priority of the U.S. government in its war against Al Queda. It is a far bigger crisis than Iran

That's the fundamental flaw though. Your war isn't against al-Queda, it's against terrorism. How on earth can you declare war against an ideology? You tried doing it in the Cold War and that didn't work either...

BBC they completely cut out any of the footage of Benazir Bhutto saying Omar Sheikh murdered Osama Bin Laden. Warning some "colorful words" are said.

The BBC operates the universally-agreed best world news service on this planet. Not only that, but it's funded by our tax payer's money. In theory, it is the ' British people's channel'.

There is absolutely no way they would host something which isn't 100% backed up and get away with it.

I'm sorry to say this, but that's something no American news provider has ever shown any understanding of.

You can offend us for many things, but the BBC, and NHS for that matter, are things which even non-patriotic people such as myself take much pride in.

=D> Well said.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

So you would then find it acceptable to have the constitution of the USA suspended as long as the 3 other things you stated weren't happening?

Compare and contrast the Pakistan Constitution with the U.S. Constitution and it's not a good comparison at all. Two completely different forms of government for one.

The elections are not a concrete part of the constitution and were amended in with the "emergency power" clause there along with it. Mussharraf's actions are legal, albeit a little overboard.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Compare and contrast the Pakistan Constitution with the U.S. Constitution and it's not a good comparison at all.
Am I then to take your response to my question be something along the lines of "No, I would not, but the Pakistani Constitution is not as important as ours is"?
The elections are not a concrete part of the constitution and were amended in with the "emergency power" clause there along with it. Mussharraf's actions are legal, albeit a little overboard.
No part of the Pakistani constitution allows the Chief of Army Staff to proclaim a state of emergency. Ignoring all the other fun, decidedly undemocratic actions taken - detaining political opponents, purging the Supreme court for pointing out the illegaility of the action taken, imposing a ban on "defaming the head of the state" - there's always that to pounce on.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Notice the question mark.

They are used to indicate a QUESTION has been asked.

Do you know what implying is? It seems as though you were implying that I supported her assassination.

Do you know what assuming is?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Notice the question mark.

They are used to indicate a QUESTION has been asked.

Do you know what implying is? It seems as though you were implying that I supported her assassination.

Do you know what assuming is?

no

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

=D> Well said.

Agreed as well, BBC is watched in every corner of the world, and it's not because it has "liberal bias" or is against certain nations or religions.

BBC is so popular around the globe because it's neutral and it even reports on sensitive issues (including information which is not beneficial to the UK or the US). I've also looked at their news as a credible source of information over the years.