PMG! Mithril Dragon Hunting Blog!

Welcome, to my blog. Please take the time to post as it means alot to me. I read through every single post! <3: Lets hope we get more than 28 pages eh? :P

Alright, so, lets get down to buisness:

About myself

Greetings! My name is Phaper Plane! If you don't know me, take the time to read this bit! I am 15 years old (Whoah, I'm really old) and enjoy Pie. In my spare time, I do snowboarding. (Quite good at it actually)

Stats

Its coming soon ish.

TET Events

As you can see from my avatar. I'm part of the Events team. If you haven't gone to an event. You have to attend an event sometime! :P

Alright, here's a run down of events I've hosted so far:

Pie Vs Cabbage (1,2 and 3)

Varrock Summer Ball

Trawler.

Goals

Right, Runecrafting till 65, for cash and experince, the cash will be used for Summoning!! <3: I want 65 Runecrafting for deaths!!!

Mithril Dragon Hunting!

That's right! Phaper has gone insane! He is hunting Mithril Dragons!! I tried them out today and I have to say, I am hooked on killing these things. <3: Maybe I could get the Dragon Full Helm! I shall update this with every important kill :)

Notes

If I turn my private chat to on, please do not spam me to death. I cannot add you as my list is full. If we got a bigger friends list. I would fill it out in a day.

If you see me, feel free to give a HYT to me in game. Its not that hard to find me (Seriously, I'm pink!)

Never forget! PMG = Phaper My God

Post away!

~Phaper <3:

Phaper_Plane.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic