Giving up on green dragons, reverants are too strong

Mucky

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I must of killed around 4000 green dragons during the time I played before all these updates. I've come back and this rev updates is one of the worst (comibined with the loss of pking its just disgusting). I never once remember me getting so frustrated as I get now when getting attacked by revs, and its like this when doing clues, I rarely ever had problems with pkers whilst doing clues but now I'm getting attacked almost every wildy clue.

It's also extremely difficult to range the red dragons in the wildy now too, without been killed by revs, I was killed in the last two attempts and lost about 300k.

Chris_2_8.png

Is the vocabulary of the average player so limited that half of them can't recognize that 'revenant' is, actually, a word? And 'reverant' is not?

Yeah, the idiots "barrowing" godswrods irk me as well as the people misspelling revenant.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

I don't see the problem. I do pretty many green drag trips, I usually get attacked by an orc every ~4 trips. I have never died to them, the closest I got was the time I ran into FoG while tbed with 17 ppoints and 3 sharks left. And keep in mind, I only carry four sharks. The revenants simply are not a threat, because they are not intelligent the way pkers were. They can't do anything beyond flinging random overpowered attacks at you...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

If you can't escape a Revenant and die then thats good thing.

The Revenants are doing they're job,

I can sympathise for f2p because it is complete suicide trying to take the high level ones down.

but for p2p they are easy, protect pray+trees+mabey a Familiar+Food= safe :thumbsup: .

Zaroterasu.png

I don't know what your stats are (to the author), but you can take a few preventive measures to help ensure your safety. I'm assuming you are talking about the Green Dragons just west of the Chaos Altar. Get Black D'hide, its cheap, easily replaced and has awesome Magic Defense as well as Melee Defense. Wear the new enchanted Diamond Bracelet. I know it may reduce your Offense if you are using metal gloves, but its Teleblock negating effect is worth it. You will always be able to get out of a tough spot. Then just bring something like the Ectophile to get out fast.

Simple little changes like these might change your outlook...

Locked for two reasons.

1. Bumping an old topic

2. There is a sticky for ALL rants about reverants.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]