JAGeX and RWT (AND YOU)

Robert_de_Sable

Well, as you probably know, today RuneScape eliminated unbalanced trading. This sounds all well and good at first, and I, as well as [i presume] many others, thought ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅOhÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ sweet! No more bots!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

[English translation needed]

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA.gif

This is more of a rant. I think the update was needed. ::'

If you want good feed back, don't assume right away saying that someone may want to copy your post...

I could go to RS official forums and get 100's of post just like this.

Congratulations you just lost a humility lv!

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Well, as you probably know, today RuneScape eliminated unbalanced trading. This sounds all well and good at first, and I, as well as [i presume] many others, thought ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅOhÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ sweet! No more bots!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

I am not totaly sure what your actually point is (could to clarify?) But I feel that what you are asking is.... "if they could add it's years ago... why didn't it?"

In which case if you refer back to the article it was stated that it was not a move that ideal they wanted to make, essentially it is a tiny change the the game, but was not added until the game was in a state that meant there was no other reasonable choice.

sig2webzx7.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅOhÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ crap! No more monster hunting,

Lootshare is gonna be changed so that it shares big loot

no more giveaways

There will be a system where you can lend items and give up to 30k. Not a bad compromise

no more fun times with friends!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I was a little worked up in my last post. Here's a better one.

To say that these particular measures were necessary is a fallacy. There are innumerable working, universally more desirable alternatives that I and others have suggested that Jagex refuses to consider, let alone implement (or will simply take too long to consider and implement for our patience as consumers to handle).

Beyond that, many people will continue to subscribe for membership with fraudulent credit cards. That problem is reduced, not gone, and furthermore a more responsible decision by Jagex would have been to do some homework on their subscribers before signing them up.

You also say "felony" as though it pertains to Jagex. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Jagex isn't liable for a crime a private citizen commits.

And no, I agree that Jagex isn't incompetent. They're devious. What happens when you force your playerbase to skill by taking away other, fun activities and power training? They skill by old-fashioned grinding and spend more time in the game. More time in the game means more money sapped means more profit. It's as simple as that. A brilliant business move. The rest might monster hunt or go to the Barrows or do quests for a while, but in the end they will always have to go back to grinding or be stuck at the status that they are; indeed, someone with too much time on their hands will also always be ahead because they spent more time and not because they innovated and found training shortcuts.

Last... These measures served their intended purpose, but as a free player I have seen the effects of this war and Jagex has done more to devastate their game than the criminals have. It has been gutted. "BUT ARTIFISHUL, GET MEMEBERZ ITZ BETTUR!" I'm not going to pay five dollars a month for a single-player experience (IE Quests, the only part of the game that hasn't been ruined next to mind-numbing skilling) or multiplayer games (Castle Wars and all the other money dumps) that I'd be better off paying Steam, Valve, or Blizzard for. That's nuts. You guys have fun in RuneScape... If you still can.

[English translation needed]

And those poor people are supervised and paid by factory owners in Asia, who are making massive profits off stolen credit cards while ruining our game. Also, though we think that the small amount of money that they are paid is horrible, its is worth far more in Asia, and is not as bad a job as working in real factories or in coal mines, which are a major labour attaraction in China.

~Pasted from my reply in your previous trhead.~

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA.gif

^ lol nice pic :P

MOD Edit: If you aren't going to contribute to the topic at hand don't post at all as it is classified as spam. ~ Shaz

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12