Am I The Unluckiest Runescape Player?

dan2012

Just keep trying i guess I never had any more than 100k in my bank until i got my first ranger boots.

odiedog2.png

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." Oscar Levant

"A failure is a man who has blundered but is not capable of cashing in on the experience." Elbert Hubbard:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to get down on yourself man.

Most people think the exact same thing that you do, "why am I so unlucky?" "when will I ever get the drop that i want?"

Considering I was one of those people, until i started up slayer, and began to get drops like crazy.

Visage from Black Drag, multiple d leg drops from irons/steels. Still no D chain drop, man that one is tough to get :lol:

All i can say is to stick with it, dont get down on yourself, your drop will come soon enough. =]

Mrnick12.png

mrnick12.png

well this morning my car got looted and lost $150 sunys. now thats life wise,

runescape wise, i used to have such bad luck, my best drop was a rune scimitar. in p2p. though just recently i managed to re-gain access to a very old account and to my suprise its got skills i thought would never be as high. only prob is waiting for the bank pin to expire, if i knew i'd lose the account one day i'd change the pin to 5 days. :wall:

Popoto.~<3

Yeah, i'm equally unlucky...

Over 200 clues (lvl 3) with nothing better than rune plate or sara page 2.

However, you do have afew of your numbers out of line, like the 50% dragon med drop (more like 5%) and expecting to get a d chain from dusties without killing over 20k of them before beggining to wonder whats up.

Do you have proof from 200 clue scrolls? With rewards and all?

Until you do, dont exaggerate. Thats all tip'ers ever do. Its very annoying.

On topic, actually do something that warrents drops. I have LOGGED 38 barrows runs with no items, then I finally got something. So dont complain. Keep doing it and you'll eventually get something.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I've been playing longer than you and I have never had more than 2 mil. My armour added up is about..... 2.5mil probably.

But I guess thats because I socialize more than train, I find training boring after 2 hours. I have more fun socializing ^-^ and some c wars or clan wars here and there >.>

My bestest clue reward was a God page (Guthix) and a Zammy robe bottom... I was actually happy I got it. My bestest drop was a Rune Scim from the Raoches when they come out.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

im not very lucky... done like 50 barrows runes with no decent drops =/

although i spose i am a little bit.. second time i killed kbd i get a d med.. worth quite abit back in the day...

also have gotten obby mual and obby cape.. when the only time i kill obby things is while waiting for energy for fire capes lmao.

2 obby drops from like 10 kills :)

anyway the tip is to get a wealth made by someone particulaly lucky and ull be right lol.

i've just come to the conclusion that my rings of wealth are completely pointless, i've sold and made new ones just in case but i'm on about my 15th one now.

And apologies for posting this in the wrong forum, it wasn't meant to be a rant but i guess i just got carried away.... :XD:

What use is a row anyway? You need to buy a RING OF OLLY! Made from 100% Ollytanium Definitely GUARANTEES perfect luck!!!

(Incase you don't understand me I'm refering to Ollyc3's annoying luck with dragons... btw if anyone sees him ask him what visage number he's at now, k?)

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

hey i killed dust devils from 91 to 99 def and didn't get a single chain...its just luck...but when i first started out barrowing i got tons of barrow drops and even 2 occasions where i got a double drop, got at least 5 g spears and there was a day where i got 4 v helms in 20 barrow trips not joking...so it's just luck =))

i'm sure the tide will turn for u if you keep presevering

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

I'm not really one to talk but I guess the only thing you can do is try and try and try some more. My best item from a clue scroll is a rune kite(g). I got 2 in a week.

Other than that I haven't got much good drops

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male