Am I The Unluckiest Runescape Player?

dan2012

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been playing for over 3 years and never had a dragon drop or barrows drop.

I was fortunate enough to get ranger boots 2 plus years ago and sold them for over 3 mil, but that is by far my best treasure.

felter_laur.png

ouch you are unlucky

my first clue (from a goblin or ham) at lvl 20 got me a black beret

back when they were 100k and 100k wasnt easy to get for low levels

but bad luck i guess is something we all have to live with

you are lucky at something just find it.

For me im lucky at barrows, but pathetic at dragons and have had a few decent clues here and there

im sure you are lucky at something (even if its daggonoth kings or some new monster).

its all compensated somewhere beleive me even with slayer monsters

you may never see a d chain from dusties but getting 500 dragon boots from the spirital mages is possible

Ring_World.gif

rings of wealth? just use an unenchanted diamond ring. any gold jewelry will help you get better drops. Maybe the ROW is not working for you.

Patience is a virtue.

~WSW~

Where did you find this information, 'cause I'm 99.9% sure it's wrong.

On topic: Don't worry, I've been playing since mid '04 and my best drop is a rune square. Someday you'll get lucky, don't worry.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

i can tell you hands down your not the unluckiest. played since NOV 01 and the best drop i have ever gotten was a loop half o a key. recently i've taken up blue drag killing; bones for prayer, hides to sell and get my range up to 70 as its 65 atm. only prob is hunting a world -.-

but have no fear luck is just an excuse jagex makes to cover up the fact they cant afford dragon items on thier budget ::'

Popoto.~<3

I think searching for drops and wasting time on purpose is useless. Complaining is even more. I find the best way to get luck is to not expect any drop at all, just skill for the levels and money for sure ways to get money. That way when a item comes up it'll be a pleasant surprise.

I was once VERY excited abput my first level 3 scroll. Spent days doing it. I finally finished.

[hide= omg omg omg omg omg] A RUNE DAGGER, 15 NATS, AND SOME FREAKING LEATHER BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

i never even touched a dragon item, or either got a drop. im not willing to make a topic about it though. ever tried fire giants?

Bah, I loved killing those.

All I got is 1 D med, about 10 rune scims, 500+ Rune Arrows and about 20+ Fire Battlestaves out of ~1000 killed.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Its not that ur unlucky its just your chances are as good as everyone elses people say its like a minute choice to get a good drop for a reason just because youve killed so many dont think your gonna get one its not that percenatge of drop goes up for every kill its the same for everything you get a drop you may think it may add up but it doesnt really

Anyway next time you go out gl and hf

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

aww no worries u will get some 3rd stuff soon

(i did get 30+ scimmy when i did hard-core range training at fire giants ..1 spear and 1 right shield too the best clue for me is guthix glork and zammy page in one clue ) So ya know the luck has no limit but it only comes at the right times

Ff_r_chris.gif

I was once VERY excited abput my first level 3 scroll. Spent days doing it. I finally finished.

[hide= omg omg omg omg omg] A RUNE DAGGER, 15 NATS, AND SOME FREAKING LEATHER BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/hide]

You're actually expecting to get lucky on your first try? :|

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

oh well i did dust devils from around 92 to 99 def (thats like half of the total exp needed from lvl 1-99) and all i got was over 100K fire runes and close to 3k rune arrows ftl. oh well i wasnt really expecting a d chain then but my lucky friend got one within 100 kills of dd >.> i have to say that a 50 run streak at barrows is indeed really bad luck but perhaps u did it after jagex nerfed it...when barrows just came out my best day was 4 verac helms in a stretch of 20 runs and i must have made at least 30+M from it but they have lowered the drop rates substantially over the months...

well if u ask me i'll suggest u try dk'ing (with trusted friends) because there are 3 bosses there who all drop 3 fairly sought after items making that 9 items...and their drop rates are not like extremely rare either. that said my luck at dk wasnt good at all when i first started, went at least 4 trips with nothing much other than mud battlestaff and seercull but on my last trip i maged with 2 other hybrids whom are strangers (meaning we don't share drops) i got 2 berzerker rings =) was a good break for me so i'll advise you to try too.

oh and try to kill as many as possible before teleing...i was below half hp (99hp) with no more brews and pots and food and decided to kill finish my rex...and it rewarded me with my 2nd berzerker ring for that trip...cant tell you how happy i was lol :)

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

"There's always a mountain higher than this one."

What I meant by that is some people are lucky (me?), but someone else is always more luckier like my friend who had 4m 2 months ago...Now he's up by 30m+ compared to me (thats from drops).

Is that rigged? Maybe but he did numerous, thousands of thousands of kills with top edge gear.

Maybe is it because you didn't put enough effort? Idk but most of the time d drops are just side-rewards. If you wish it that much then make the money then buy it- its much simpler.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

Bah, the best drop I've ever gotten is an obby cape. How did I get the rest of my 35m fortune then? Skilling. Rare drops are rare drops, getting 40-70 ranged at fire giants without a d med is kind of unfair, but not impossible in any way.

40 - 70 RANGED is nothing there!!! i went from 60 in all melee stats to 83 in all melee stats aswell as from 40 - 73 range there without a single dragon drop... nothing more than rune scimmis!! im extremely unlucky when it comes to drops iv never had anything good from monster and i only have money due to getting lucky when 3rd age had just come out (kite + melee legs in the first 2 weeks \' ) but nothing and i meen nothing since then :(

I think I've trained on shadow warriors from level 76 combat (RSC) to about 92-94 without a dragon left half dropping, so I know your pain. #-o

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"