Your worst day

Infi

Split my tongue open and chipped a front tooth, also breaking two others. Someone thought theyir house would look nice if they put a rock garden at the foot of their stairs. :wall: My tongue hurt like hell, and I needed to get replacement fake teeth. They look pretty real, though.

Same happened here, [bleep]ing sucks dosent it, I chipped both front teeth and [bleep]ed up my gums badly

loverrrzp8.jpg

Split my tongue open and chipped a front tooth, also breaking two others. Someone thought theyir house would look nice if they put a rock garden at the foot of their stairs. :wall: My tongue hurt like hell, and I needed to get replacement fake teeth. They look pretty real, though.

That's a pretty hard thing to admit, I applause you for that.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Probably getting part of my tooth punched out.

Couldn't really eat anything for a few days until I could go to dentist, and for a few years they had to put this stuff on it every six months. Haven't had a filling or such yet, actually is quite weird to feel what the inside of your tooth is like.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

When I was eleven, I got an ear infection and had to have the week off school. I was alone the day when something burst and puss was trickling out my ear. The pressure wasn't released though and I spent the entire day crying for it to be over and the pain to go away. I'd spent the entire week in really bad pain but that was the worst I've ever experienced. Being alone made it much worse as well.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Tuesday morning... the freaking shower wouldn't go warm, so I ended up rushing to get out and eat to run to the bus... Right as I run out, I slip on some ice and get soaked. My mom has to drive me to school (and drop off my 8 year old sister), meaning I'm late, which sucked lol.

I almost got my iPod stolen (yeah, my iPod is like my most prized possession), I left it in my organizer (in a pocket that I put it in so that I can watch videos in class. \' ), then I look all through my desk, and stuff, and I find it way in the back of the desk lmao.

I get home, and I'm busy playing Phase on my iPod, my dad gets home, and he's like "Have you done your homework yet?" I'm like "No, I have Basketball in 3 hours, so don't worry", and he makes me go to my room, and he comes up and threatens to hurt me for my iPod, so now he has it, and I'm so bored....

Then, I had my worst practice. And to end it all, I fall out of my bed at guess what time... 11:59 PM lmao. Perfect way to end the day.

========

I don't have bad days really, so what do you expect?

=======

Maybe the day I got a detention for saying moo to the principal... That completely changed the rest of my year.

Jmclark911.png

Jmclark911.png

I can't pick a specific day but I'd say the worst time of my life was 4-5 months back when depression hit me hard. It was so bad I barely got out of bed for class, stopped exercising (I was on a great program and I had a personal trainer who was going to start helping me), barely ate anything, and abandoned my social life altogether. I'm just starting to get my act back together so things are getting a little brighter but money issues are bringing those dark clouds back..

Last summer I went down to the alpes to spend some time rock climbing. After one day of fun, and at 1 am, an ear infection (which I had been trying to suppress) blew up in my ear like someone had forcefully stuck a bunch of needles in it <.< The next day I literally could not hear out of that ear and this went on for a week. Then I had a week with no problems and then guess what? It started up again! It didn't fully go away until two weeks.

A runner up would be when I broke my foot BY MISSING ONE STEP ON A STAIRCASE. Not quite a fitting to a person who does high-risk activities. Oh and to make matters even worse this was the DAY BEFORE my birthday.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Last summer I went down to the alpes to spend some time rock climbing. After one day of fun, and at 1 am, an ear infection (which I had been trying to suppress) blew up in my ear like someone had forcefully stuck a bunch of needles in it <.< The next day I literally could not hear out of that ear and this went on for a week. Then I had a week with no problems and then guess what? It started up again! It didn't fully go away until two weeks.

A runner up would be when I broke my foot BY MISSING ONE STEP ON A STAIRCASE. Not quite a fitting to a person who does high-risk activities. Oh and to make matters even worse this was the DAY BEFORE my birthday.

Yeah, I missed a month and a half of soccer breaking my toe doing that. It was late and night and I was spending the night at my friends house. It was like 2 A.M and I wasn't at home, so I slept horrible, I would keep bumping my toe.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Yeah, I missed a month and a half of soccer breaking my toe doing that. It was late and night and I was spending the night at my friends house. It was like 2 A.M and I wasn't at home, so I slept horrible, I would keep bumping my toe.

Yeah, the night after is the worst. You won't fall asleep unless you literally lose consciousness and you've got this pain that you can't take care of the entire time.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

would have to be when at a school dance the girl that I love said she dance with me and then at the next slowdance song she forgot all about me and went and danced with this one guy. I went nearby and kept calling her and since her phone was on vibrate that guy got an odd suprise.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

Either..

1. I was told my Dad had a heart attack and he was in hospital for a week or so.

2. I was about 10, mum was out and was wreslting with my dad and little brother. I climbed onto the sofa and tried to flip off it at my dad, he ducked and I went over his shoulder, smashed my own shoulder into a tray and broke my collar bone clean in half. That was the worst pain I ever had, I actually had to get up by myself and walk up to bed with my arm dangling there, nobody believing me that I had broke it until the next day when I got an X-ray.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I won't go into the details, but the best day of my life and the worst day of my life happened in the same week. I think it's enough to say the worst day made me openly weep curled up on the floor. I've never been cut so deep.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I got water in my ear once. I don't think it ever came out. I think it was both ears, actually. Now, whenever I lay on my side, both sides, it starts to feel like something is trickling into my ear and starts to hurt. Makes getting comfortable to go to sleep hard.

That's actually probably not my worst day ever, but it's the worst I can think of now.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Not really a day, but about 6 days. I had this killer flu or something (not sure i was in first grade) and i threw up 3 or 4 times each day and had a 100+ degree fever most of the time. I missed the entire week of school, it sucked.

That made me chuckle a little. If the rest of the post weren't there, it sounds like you said missing school sucked lol.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

got up the courage to ask a guy i liked to winter formal, he said he didnt do dances. i was like heart broken that i just got dissed like that... and in front of his friends too #-o

never been to a school dance. :-w

Aw, that's sad. But you should know that girls asking guys out is really hot, so well done for that.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.