Summoning Pouches

Malhavok

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the tree thing will be something that helps you woodcutting, if that's the case it wouldn't be an ent since ents don't like cutting trees.

867de2w.jpg

What can I say? I'm a rebel, like Ché Guevara.

8fcsy9s.jpg

What the hell is Ash doing while Team Rocket says their rhyme?

Oh, lizard, did I hurt your feelings by being responsible and mature? Oh, I'm sorry for seeing this cr*p put on by immature little children. Sorry. I'm not in middle, or high school, to give you a general view of how old I am. I can act however I want, though, myself. If you don't find my posts funny, I don't intend them to be. OR I will state being funny, just for the sake of being obvious. My humor is at a more advanced lvl than some of the little kids on this forum.

~WSW~

Wow... gtfo you're not cool.

Oh, lizard, did I hurt your feelings by being responsible and mature? Oh, I'm sorry for seeing this cr*p put on by immature little children. Sorry. I'm not in middle, or high school, to give you a general view of how old I am. I can act however I want, though, myself. If you don't find my posts funny, I don't intend them to be. OR I will state being funny, just for the sake of being obvious. My humor is at a more advanced lvl than some of the little kids on this forum.

~WSW~

Wow... gtfo you're not cool.

Actually, lizard and I have reconciled our differences. So, that will be edited out. Thank you for reminding me.

~WSW~