Summoning Pouches

Malhavok

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some more pouches for you to investigate: These also have more detail so you can see that the thing first to be thought of as a bulldog is indeed a weird (could be Brimhaven) Monster.

icons.png

It's probably too big to fit so use this link:

http://edgeville.net/summoning/icons.png

p.s. I think I see the bulldog at position (3,3) starting from top left. And something like a mosquito in (1,4)

The following are these:

Top row in order:

Spirit Wolf

Vulture

Granite Crab

(not found out)

Troll

Minotaur

Blue Owl

Evil Turnip

Dreadfowl

Raven

Ibis

Bottom row in order:

Karamthulu

Mistdevil ( guess)

Barker Toad

Fruit Bat

Locust

Vampire Bat

Praying Mantis

Ent

Hydra

Wolpertinger

Yak

Asn_sensei.gif

#5 isn't a Bulldog. Look closely, you can see the blondish cap-like hair.

It's the Brimhaven Monster.

Silly Mech! That is no brimhaven monster! That is the

AFRO TROLL!

Ahem. Sorry about that.

*shakes head* i didnt realize how fast Anon spread

cool_sig1.jpg

I'm gonna <3 it if it's true about minotaur

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Omali wrote a great piece on Prototypes. He's describing the Tower of Life as a preceptor to summoning.

I'm thinking that with the pouches, you have to put certain items in there, like for a dog - bones, fur, meat = dog.

It'll probably involve the life rune (if it does come out), that when you put it all in a pouch, you enchant it with the life rune + elemental rune, and out comes a summoned dog. Possibly.

~WSW~

Hmm they all look interesting to me. Im really looking forward to this skill.

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Just a question are these pouches gonna be like what you use to summon the creature? Similar to how we need runes for magic. If so you think they're gonna be stackable?

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

sigh....and as usual, I already filled out the additional bank space they recently gave us :uhh:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I'm thinking that with the pouches, you have to put certain item in there, like for a dog - bones, fur, meat = dog.

~WSW~

I think you may be right and I was thinking the exact same thing..

Oh.... the bank space we will need. :wall:

I'm more afraid of where we will get the fur, meat, and bones to create a dog :ohnoes:

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

So, if my (and Omali's and QueenValerie's) inkling is right, we'll see another rise in prices with certain "noobish" simple items (like bones, feathers, and raw meat, easy for f2p to get). I'm guessing you have to grind these items with mortar and pestle. I'm predicting a rise in demand for these "noobish" items within the f2p economy, let alone the p2p market.

JaGEx has this in the bag. They are gonna try and circulate more money and items through Summoning, without having to drop parts of a skill into f2p. I was partially incorrect Nice.

They'll start putting in new NPC's I guess. If p2p gets to summon bears, they can kill a bear, collect all the items, grind them, put em in the pouch, enchant it, and Voila! SUMMONED!

~WSW~

#3 is a Granite Crab, not a lobster.

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

BRIMHAVEN MONSTER!!!

orangedot.png

This IS my picture! I blocked out the name myself, I took it myself. I was facing the other way and when I noticed it I barley had enough time to hit print screen before it disappeared just like the people on RSOF said. I guess they're not all dumb :o

This is so weird :shock:

Heres the code for the RSOF thread: 15-16-640-55159129

BRIMHAVEN MONSTER!!!

orangedot.png

This IS my picture! I blocked out the name myself, I took it myself. I was facing the other way and when I noticed it I barley had enough time to hit print screen before it disappeared just like the people on RSOF said. I guess they're not all dumb :o

This is so weird :shock:

Heres the code for the RSOF thread: 15-16-640-55159129

wtf?

I see no monster in tht pic =S

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

forgot to say its the dot on the mini-map, orange...

That could EASILY be faked. If you want me to belive anything, get me a screenie of the actual beast.

And it's not a 'Brimhaven Monster'.

It's an AFRO TROLL!

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.