Summoning Pouches

Malhavok

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot to say its the dot on the mini-map, orange...
That's a pirate. You can see the feet in that picture.

The orange dot in the bottom right corner of the map.

There's been stories of people seeing an orange dot on their mini-map and catching a glance of a "big-foot" creature that's too fast to really catch on screen.

It's probably way more in-depth than that, but I was just giving you a little background so you know what he's talking about.

There's been stories of people seeing an orange dot on their mini-map and catching a glance of a "big-foot" creature that's too fast to really catch on screen.

It's probably way more in-depth than that, but I was just giving you a little background so you know what he's talking about.

lol compared dots in paint. its just a dropped item. that disapered as he took the screen shot -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

lol compared dots in paint. its just a dropped item. that disapered as he took the screen shot -.-

Dropped items are RED dots

and the dots just vanish they don't fade out.

So no way to make an ornage dot unless it exsists OR is a fake

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Dropped items are RED dots

and the dots just vanish they don't fade out.

So no way to make an ornage dot unless it exsists OR is a fake

yes, why the hell would it be orange anyway? or why is their an orange dot their?.. monsters = yellow, that would suggest summoning monster might be orange(was hopin for maybe cyan, as blue = team mate light blue = summoned team mate?)

Why would I fake it? I have nothing to gain from in, and a lot to lose.

Also, notice the length of the name in the picture, and your RSN.

This is a joke that needs to be dropped.

It's not my account, that's why I blocked out the name genius :roll:

If you want proof it was me taking the shot I can PM you in-game, its my friends account.

You know how easy it is actually edit that. It like just like one dot in paint and you have it. Also I super zoomed in 1000% and I found that the orange dot had a bit of a greyish spot in the middle, compared to monster, drop and player dot just had the pure color with a bit of shade at the edges.

You know how easy it is actually edit that. It like just like one dot in paint and you have it. Also I super zoomed in 1000% and I found that the orange dot had a bit of a greyish spot in the middle, compared to monster, drop and player dot just had the pure color with a bit of shade at the edges.

I zoomed in on it as far as paint goes(best program i have lol) and it was shaded VERY well, Similar to the yellow dots. Tbh i can't see someone shading using like 6 colors to fake a dot :lol:

soldersig.jpg

Of course it's going to have some gray in there if you zoomed in 1000%! You can't expect to stretch a few pixels out that much and expect it not to get distorted.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

BRIMHAVEN MONSTER!!!

orangedot.png

This IS my picture! I blocked out the name myself, I took it myself. I was facing the other way and when I noticed it I barley had enough time to hit print screen before it disappeared just like the people on RSOF said. I guess they're not all dumb :o

This is so weird :shock:

Heres the code for the RSOF thread: 15-16-640-55159129

1. Why blank out name?

2. Why blank out pm?

3. How does bballchamp23 fit in such a small name slot...?

if you answer those with logical answers, i apoligze, if not...

Why?

"z0mg, i found it, i found the Stronghold of Security Monster!"

monsterom7.png

Easily can be faked, plus, not to obsess or anything...but when i was making this *fake*, i zoomed on your dot...looks nothing like the dots of the monsters in SoS...

Yours has 2 shades of orange...

Theirs has like...23 shades of yellow...

JaGex is more complex than that, i would think...

(i made my dot just like yours, down to the last pixel...)

Not sure whether to believe this or not...

I'm staying where i am right now...

Out of it.

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

yay paint is very limited to zooming. And I have known many people that go over the limits to just get 5 minutes of fame or just to make rumors for some chaos.

And Lunar_Drifter I checked with both yellow, red and white dots at 1000% zoom and they all had the full color of there respected color with no greyish color in the middle what so ever with that orange dot be the outcast. Also he/she doesn't have an actual picture of it. Yes I would love to see this so called "Brimhaven Monster" and if I ever see proof I'am wrong and I'am sorry for that.

20 is Ent not 19, and i think 18 is a scorpion tail

knungisbetterthenmodjaczk0.jpg

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X

2 Dark Bows - 18 Whips - 19 D boots - 4 Half Shield - 3 Skirts - 3 Spears - 2 Legs - 2 Meds

2 Warrior Ring 2 Zerker Ring 1 Dragon Axe 1 Bandos Plate

13 is the Karamthulhu.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

BRIMHAVEN MONSTER!!!

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q188/runescapeloser22/orangedot.png[/img

This IS my picture! I blocked out the name myself, I took it myself. I was facing the other way and when I noticed it I barley had enough time to hit print screen before it disappeared just like the people on RSOF said. I guess they're not all dumb