Whose Line Is It Anyway?

ThruItAll

Whose Line is a great funny show which is all built on improvisation, and improvisation only. They play the show by making games like:

Questions Only: A game where they only speak, and respond in questions.

Props: The host will give them an item, and they have to think of many uses for it...

I really suggest you watch this, does anyone else watch it, and enjoy the show?

200px-WhoseLine02.png

It is on the channels: Dave, Dave +1, And FiveUS

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

One of my favorites. Favorite games: Irish drinking song, hoedown, and Improbable mission :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Yep I love the show. It is very funny. My favourite improviser is Ryan Stiles :) Scenes in a Hat plus Props are probably my favourite rounds. Party Quirks is also a really good one.

Have you also watched the British original? It is very good also :)

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

This show is so funny. And it really shows how talented these guys are: No script at all, and only a couple seconds to get into character and be funny.

And holy GOSH are they funny. Wayne, Colin, and Ryan are all hilarious...oh man what a show. :XD:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Yep I love the show. It is very funny. My favourite improviser is Ryan Stiles :) Scenes in a Hat plus Props are probably my favourite rounds. Party Quirks is also a really good one.

Have you also watched the British original? It is very good also :)

Don't forgot the CD game.

Yeah, Tony Slattery is awesome too, and so are colin and wayne. I like the ones with Clive Anderson.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

-Carl Barât

ROFL this is the best show ever!

My dad told me about it in his time (lol)

so i checked it out and it was awesome.

And its been about 4 months now and im still watching it,...

Tbh, American>Uk version..

Colin is ftw!

Fave games:

Lets make a date

Hoedown

Props

[songstyles

and

Irish Drinking song <3: [/b]

alot more tooo...

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Man, Whose Line is it Anyway is so [bleep]ing funny! I laugh so hard I can't even BREATH! Also here's a Hoedown I wrote about Wliia.

[hide=Whose Line? Hoedown]Now, their is a show. That is really funny. But one thing i don't get. why don't the guys ever eat honey? Whose line started in England and it went over seas to our land. But the one guy who really sticks out is Ryan who pouts. ('bout Howdowns) I star in Whose Line is is really funny, wow this show makes alot of money. But, their is one thing that really isn't fair, I had to shave off my hair.(1,000 points 2 whoever guesses who this is) Now, Whose Line is really, really funny and we make alot of money. But, their is one thing really, really scary. Hey, did you know it was hosted by Drew Carey?[/hide]

All my parties we play Wliia with me as Drew Carey. (All my friends never saw the original)

I used to watch this show about eight years ago. The British version that is.

It was great back then with Ryan Styles, Colin Mochery (spelling?), Gregg Proops, Tony Slatery etc.... great cast.

Ryan Styles was always the star of the show for me. Some of his "on the spot" gags were hilarious.

p.s. I thought the American version was crap lol

Harrington.gif

Haha, I saw that episode with richard Simmons :XD: :XD: Great stuff. Especially whenevr he mentioned Wayne.... :XD:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Richard Vranch (the person on keyboard) is from where I live :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Chip Weston is my favorite supporting guy. So Is Brad Sherwood. Funny stuff.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I'm gonna kidnap Drew, Ryan, Wayne, Colin, Brad, and Laura Hall and make them do Wliia! :twisted: :twisted:

Josie > Laura. :P

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

-Carl Barât