Step back to the glory days of OT ~An Off-Topicers Blog~

Man, do I feel like an idiot today.

I thought I found a talking goblin!

talkinggoblinftwxo0.png

She looks like a goblin, walks like a goblin, talks like a goblin...

But she could trade!

25661496xo2.png

Then I saw the quest 'Land of the Goblins' and thought... #-o

but I made a new friend instead! :D

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Did the Cold War quest today with Suzi and its by far the most odd expedition i've ever been on. I think I am going to have nightmares about penguins now.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Sold 6,000 cooked monkfish and bought myself an Abyssal Whip and some Dragon Boots. I look pretty cool :D Back to more fishing now tho, gotta get myself full dragon set :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

From 63 to 70...

wooyayop7.png

And after selling most of my items, I got this:

mywhiphl7.png

A friend inspired me to do more range, so my next goal is... 80 ranged! I have 10 days to do it. Wish me luck \'

I find that setting time limits helps me get things a lot faster. :wink:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Wooot, grats Lyra! :P

Well, Bought my 3rd Santa today, got 16 summoning and 102combat. Need to kill for charms.

I'm off to Melbourne to watch the Spamalot musical, so I wont be on pretty much all week. Enjoy guise :P

Was a pretty poor showing for me last night as i wasnt in a very good mood. Only got 1100 monkfish yesterday which is 400 short of my 1500 a day target. :S

Likely to hold off doing the new quest and skill for a bit longer until it doies down and bit and becomes less busy and even then I will probably only get it to level 16 (the point where the free charms run out) until im finished with 99 fish/cook

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

[bleep] or gtfo
Apologies...

[bleep]

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Todays target is a lot smaller than the last few as I am a bit too busy today to play on RS much. However I am close to level 88 fishing so 700+ Monkfish is the goal for today.

rawmonkfish.gif

mercifull.png

mercifull.png

mercifull.png

mercifull.png

mercifull.png

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Well cooking is going to be running alongside the fishing 99 skill and with the proceeds from the monkfish I should have about 20+ million gp to play with. I have not yet decided what I will be spending the money on but a segment of that will definitely go towards summoning and prayer.

As for the next 99 skill, perhaps the time is right to get the last few levels on my defense and get that to 99 (99hp in process) and blag and all the combat ones. Then I will have the following:

Got

attackcapecombined.gifstrengthcapecombined.gif

Current goal

fishingcapecombined.gifcookingcapecombined.gif

Future aim

defensecapecombined.gifhitcapecombined.gif

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi